Quick cure for flu/colds?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

noumenon

Another thing that works even better... get a big bowl boiling hot water, dissolve some Vicks in it...tent a towel over your head and the bowl and breathe that in for a while. Feels fuckin great for your sinuses.

C4

Another thing that works even better... get a big bowl boiling hot water, dissolve some Vicks in it...tent a towel over your head and the bowl and breathe that in for a while. Feels fuckin great for your sinuses.

What's a vicks?

And does forcing salt water and baking powder in the nostrils help? Lol. I read that somewhere. And by the way, I got rid of the flu after all, feel great now. :D

Thanks specially to the salt water gargle and the soup, I guess. :y:

Wordlife

^glad your feeling better

this is Vicks:

vicks-730724.jpg

monkeystyle

Reaction score
Also, next time cocaine also works very well. You never feel sick when you're on coke.

C4

Vicks. Lol.

Yeah I've seen that in the supermarket several times. And thanks for the advice guys, you're flu-savers. Lol.

Also, next time cocaine also works very well. You never feel sick when you're on coke.

Lol, sure. I'll get jailed for ten years though.

noumenon

Vicks vapor rub...that blue stuff you put on your chest to clear congestion, or under you nostrils. Looks like blue vasoline...never heard of it?

C4

Vicks vapor rub...that blue stuff you put on your chest to clear congestion, or under you nostrils. Looks like blue vasoline...never heard of it?

Yeah, I know.

We call that vapour balm over here, have that at home as well.