Questions!!!

• Thread starter Solid Stinger the Big Boss
  • Start date
  • Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

WCW Rules

Reaction score
Yep, Christmas is still religious, though it's meaning has been bastardized beyond belief, especially considering it actually used to be a Roman holiday. It's being secularized though, since the focal point is now on gifts rather than the birth of Jesus, even though his birth probably occurred around the Summer if you look deep into things.

And I forgot to answer number three, which is why my answers are so jarbled in sequence. Am I afraid of death and the afterlife? I'm not certain, to be honest. No one wants to die, but then again, we must all go sooner or later. "A man knows of his doom but not the hour in which it'll occur." I think the concept of not knowing 'when' it'll happen is more frightening to some individuals.

Solid Stinger the Big Boss

I'm keeping this thread for a while, i'll be adding questions are year round, here's another.

If hell is a place of eternal pain and you are abused for an eternity, would you be scarred then?

I would a place where you can get stabbed in your heart and still live only to face more pain. Its scary.

WCW Rules

Reaction score
Why would such a place exist, I ask? I think it's human fears, and humanity fears the unknown, so they conjure up these horrifying images of Hell being eternal damnation and so forth. If anything, you create more fear. Some 'believers' are actually just fearful of incurring god's wrath and so follow their religion to the T, though it's not of love for God but fear. It reminds me of Machiavelli and his principle of, "If you're a leader and there is no compromise, then it's better to be be feared than loved."

What does it show to your followers if you have a place for evildoers in Hell, and even then, some of them are blind to its transpiring. They say, "Oh, they deserve to be there." Why? Some people do petty things, rather minor and miniscule things; do they deserve to be placed in Hell? Do they deserve to face unfathomable pain for all eternity, if it's to be believed? I question things like this, and there's no conclusion. Also, where's the logic in Satan following God's orders and punishing people for their misdeeds? I thought he was disowned by God, and wouldn't he be rewarding rather than punishing?

What you're saying, it reminds me of the myth of poor Prometheus of Greek Mythos. Gave the knowledge of fire to man, and by Zeus he was punished; chained to a mountaintop, a bird would peck out his liver, and once it was gone, it'd regrow, only to be pecked some more, for all eternity. An unfortunate fate. It's something to ponder, and if God is a merciful being, why does it happen?

Wordlife

1. Luthern

2. Idk.. my grandparents do and I go to church with them sometimes and I guess I like it

3. Sometimes.. dying mostly

4. Yes I would

5. Im gonna say yes just cause its my beliefs and I think there is

6. Just because it is I guess, theres no real reason

the dark knight

You call that a religion?
I thought your whole point was to not have a religion, therefore, wouldn't you want to say "none" instead of categorizing yourself?
read italian outsider's post in the religion thread.

1. What religion do you believe?

None. Don't get me wrong, I believe in God (Or some sort of higher entity), but not in religion.
ty.

3. no, i actually wanna die. and if there is an afterlife, i cant wait to see it.

4. no because i've never harmed anyone in my life.

5. read sp's answer.

Cayse

Reaction score
1. What religion do you believe? I was raised as being catholic, but truthfully I do not believe in any religion.

2. Why do you believe it? I believe what I want to about religion. But I don't agree on the terms of one. A lot of religions make sense in certain aspects of it but not to me seem to be real enough to make me believe in only that religion, let alone believe at all.

3. Are you afraid of death and the afterlife? I'm not afraid of death or the afterlife. In reality when you die, you are just movie to a different stage of life, nothing more.

4. What if there is a hell or something somewhat like hell, and everyone's religious beliefs were fake? Would you fear going to hell or something like hell for believing something fake? Nope, mainly because I do not believe in any type of religion.

5. Do you think there is a Heaven or Hell? I do indeed believe there is a heaven and a hell. Though we will never truly know until we actually die, if we even find out then.

6. What makes your religion more realistic then another “fake” religion? N/A