Question.

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Christian

Reaction score
Why the FUCK is everyone saying "Omg Dusty Rhodes should be GM?" and "Dusty Rhodes would be a great GM." He'd be worse than Stephanie, I really don't see the logic in why people think that.

Truth

Reaction score
Dusty is the mind behind ECW which has been doin good. He was hte mind behind the interesting Main Event storylines for ECW. As of now we all see Morrison/Punk goin down real good, Dusty has alot to do with that.

Fatal 55

Reaction score
^ Agreed...

Stephanie Sucks... shes just puts the morale down & if there was ever somebody that had the balls to stand up to Vince, it would be Dusty...

Because Vince knows how bad if would be it they fired him & he'd be a WWE HOF'er in TNA!

As for the ECW Main Events... New Breed Vs Originals was good, Lashley Vs Vince was vince's brain child so that's why it kinda sucked... The Burke, RVD & Punk triangle feud was pretty intresting aswell. & Also now we have great ribalry bidding between Punk & Morrison. Dusty's the best booker because he's actually wrestled himself, same with Michael Hayes...

That's why Raw even with the best talent out of the three fail to deliver because there Head Booker hasn't got a feel for it as much as Dusty & Hayes... That's why Smackdown continuously manages 2 pull off great shows even if they lose all their talent!

Switchy

Reaction score
I'd prefer if Dsty stayed behind the scenes. Things are going well for ECW without a GM and with a GM it wouldn't help the storlyines too much. In only 1hour ECW pulls off a great show but with a GM there doing promo's it takes away some of that time when you could fit in another match.

LKP

Yeah but like ive always said. Gm's are pointless they are just anews feed on the tv. Vince thinks of it and they repeat it making it sound good. My point is what would dusty rhodes do? Nothing of his own he will just say kane tonight its you and henry one on one. And thats it nothing from his own mind like he does backstage. So i say keep him as a writer. GM'S apart from vince are pointless.

btman

Reaction score
There is no logic behind it. Because... It's not going to happen.

The Ripper

Reaction score
Dusty Rhodes will not be GM of Raw for a long time 1. he is doing good behind the scenes of ECW, 2. Randy Orton has just written him off, and 3. They wouldnt put him as GM of Raw when his son is a active superstar.

CenaMark54

I think CenaMark54 should be GM of Raw. Imagine that

Segment 1: Cena comes out to fire up the crowd, cuts promo on lame unsuspecting heel challenger.

Segment 2: John Cena vs Cade and Murdoch: 3 minute sqush match

Segment 3: John Cena backstage interview with Todd Grisham. Orton interupts. Cena questions the sexuality of both.

Segment 4: "The Marine" Video clip

Segment 4: William Regal vs Shelton Benjamin: Match cut short as Cena comes to the ring and FU's Regal and benjamin at the same time.

Segment 5: Randy Orton vs Kennedy w/ John Cena as special guest commentator.

Segment 6: John Cena challenges JR to a match for calling moves wrong and refering to wrestlers by the wrong name

Segment 7: John Cena FU's JR

Segment 8: 10 on 1 handicap match for the WWE championship. John cena makes 10 people tap out simultaneously to the STFU. Raises belt as Raw goes off the air.

Sounds like a decent show to me.

Ice-Hand

Reaction score
Why the FUCK is everyone saying "Omg Dusty Rhodes should be GM?" and "Dusty Rhodes would be a great GM." He'd be worse than Stephanie, I really don't see the logic in why people think that.

never know if he'd be worse because.... wait... because wrestling is scripted. just about everything the GM says is written beforehand.

If the writers wrote dusty some good storylines, he could be an amazing gm. or they could make him like coach or teddy long. and hed suck

the dark knight

havnt we discussed that 10 times before? about general managers? damn...

smackdown should get either steph (i loved her when she was GM) or JBL.

raw should get regal + coach or bring back bischoff

ecw shouldnt get anyone. maybe bring back heyman...

TheChamp

Reaction score
ECW doesn't need a GM. A GM would just take up more time out of the short hour that they have. They're doing fine without one, so I don't see the point in adding one.