question

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

hyourinmaru

Reaction score
I have a Legends Tournament that I enjoy doing and I was wondering if i could do it here.

There's 2 brackets. The WWE Bracket for Legends that made it big in the WWE and the NWA Bracket for people who made it big outside the WWE. This bracket can be any promotion not just the NWA.

I would need my own section if possible with 3 different sections. One for General discussion on for the WWE brackets and one for the NWA Bracket. I would also need mod powers so I can run this.

If there is any other questions I didn't answer just let me know.

Thank you for considering it.

Killswitch

Reaction score
IMO you deserve a shot, and seeing how the debate league is dead right now we might as well try to fill the void. I say yes, but let's see what others think first.

Ben

Reaction score
We kind of had the tourney section that Disturbed started going and it seems like this is the same thing. I was thinking about expanding on that and giving it a section in place of the Debate Leaugue, with there being monthly tournaments on different categories. Let me think about it and maybe I'll set it up in a day or two if I think it's going to pay off. Not going to mod you for it though, I'll help you run it if it happens and can handle all the mod stuff it entails.

hyourinmaru

Reaction score
Don't mean to bug anyone or anything but I'm wondering where you guys are with letting me do this.