Question for you Aussies

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Kizza

The house spiders are in Queensland. They can eat birds.

It's not that hot, you're just too weak. We call it hot once it reaches 40 degrees. Anything under that is warm.

Beer Money Army

Australia Summer Heat is awesome!!

great weather for Beer Drinking.

Reaction score
Ill admit I'm a pussy when it comes to the heat here. It doesnt help that I spend four hours a day walking at work, and I sweat A LOT as is. I dont think I've ever experienced 40degrees. But 35 is fairly hot, imo. Nothing worth complaining over if you're not really doing anything.

Winter here - fucking love it! I LOVE cold weather here - Brisbane.

Evil Austin

Pretty much like every other aussie here stated, Australia is very stereotyped, sure it has the most dangerous snakes, spiders and lizards in the world not to mention other things but the chances of you coming across one in the city is next to none.
unless you are going out in the middle of Australia to the bush somewhere you aren't going to come across any besides in the zoos, or at least very very rarely. It's not like people think it is, it's not like there are Kangaroos hopping around in the middle of the road and such. However it is a great place to visit, lots of things to see and sights to enjoy.

The house spiders are in Queensland. They can eat birds.
I've come across a few in Sydney, there was one near the soccer field in my school once.

40C is 104F....that's pretty fuckin brutal.
Nah, just depends like what This Guy said, what you grew up with and what you are used too.
I'll never forget once, in Kindergarten it was about 47C and the teachers started handing out ice cream to cool us off, it was really random.

Nation

Take a guess at what the bolded word means.

Gee I don't know. All of those brown snakes are in Australia so I listed them. Pseudechis Australis just happens to be the scientific name of the Mulga Snake. Otherwise also known as the King Brown snake.

Well it has to suck knowing some of the deadliest snakes in the world live right in your backyard.

I have been to Florida many times which has a shit load of deadly animals so maybe I can't complain all that much about dangerous critters in Australia. I've seen a few alligators in Florida myself. There is also a shit load of lizards which some might be poisonous. I'm lucky though not to have seen any god damn snakes in Florida.

Reaction score
Pretty much like every other aussie here stated, Australia is very stereotyped, sure it has the most dangerous snakes, spiders and lizards in the world not to mention other things but the chances of you coming across one in the city is next to none.
unless you are going out in the middle of Australia to the bush somewhere you aren't going to come across any besides in the zoos, or at least very very rarely. It's not like people think it is, it's not like there are Kangaroos hopping around in the middle of the road and such. However it is a great place to visit, lots of things to see and sights to enjoy.

Are you kidding man? I ride (and own) my own kangaroo, which I ride to work everyday. Right now he's eating some good ol' tucker over an open fire, singing some country outback songs. I love this country!

Evil Austin

True story, I was at a school camp once and me and about five others were in our cabbins, and there was his Emu banging it's head on the door, it apparently smelt food inside, we were like ten we were shitting ourselves and one of my friends threw a rock out the window at it and it fled.

Beer Money Army

what out for those Drop Bears when you are in the bushes?

Plus aswell if someone has stolen your petrol or Methylated Spirits. It will be a :native:

THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps

Rofl at this question. in my area we only get huntsmen spiders and canetoads.

but nothing too serious. the only problem there is alot of aboriginals. If you walk past homeless ones they are very likely to ask you for a ciggerette. or in there language "Oi Bro/Cuz you got a spare cigga?"

I think alot of "those" dangerous animal we have are Darwin Base.

I got chased around Alice Springs by abos. True story.

Gee I don't know. All of those brown snakes are in Australia so I listed them. Pseudechis Australis just happens to be the scientific name of the Mulga Snake. Otherwise also known as the King Brown snake.

Well it has to suck knowing some of the deadliest snakes in the world live right in your backyard.

I have been to Florida many times which has a shit load of deadly animals so maybe I can't complain all that much about dangerous critters in Australia. I've seen a few alligators in Florida myself. There is also a shit load of lizards which some might be poisonous. I'm lucky though not to have seen any god damn snakes in Florida.

Just don't annoy them and they won't annoy you. It's what you're taught here from when you're little.

Found a lizard in the front garden this morning.