Question for all the guys out there!

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

If given the opportunity, would you fuck a ladyboy?

• Oh my god! That's disgusting!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Respectfully, no.

• Maybe if I had alcohol.

• Sure, why the hell not? I'll try anything once, especially in bed.

• Woah! BONER ALERT! Hell yeah, I'd fuck a ladyboy! Where can I find one?

• Total voters

Lady Redfield

Itchy tasty
Reaction score
LHR, probably.

No, it wasn't, and it's LH, I do not capitalize the R, you annoying smurf. Go back to WC and cry some more with J.

Honestly, you are mentally Blue by thinking that this thread was serious.

Honestly, you're mentally Blue if you think anyone is going to buy that this is a joke thread when you made posts as long as you did.

Nice fail, you clearly want to fuck a chick with a dick, fag. It's your lucky day because gatesoftanhauser's wife has a dick ready for you to slip into your asshole.

JurassicBonez

Reaction score
^^^^

SS2 Gohan (my Gohan)> Mystic Gohan (your Gohan).

Honestly, you're mentally Blue if you think anyone is going to buy that this is a joke thread when you made posts as long as you did.

Nice fail, you clearly want to fuck a chick with a dick, fag. It's your lucky day because gatesoftanhauser's wife has a dick ready for you to slip into your asshole.

It's obvious he was serious about it. But we caught him trying to remain in the closet, called him out on liking ladyboys, and his shot back is now "it was a joke". That's probably why he's reporting all those post. Because he wants us to forget about this.

Btw, is ladyboy the term they use for each other, or is that what the people who like them call them. Can honestly say I've never heard the term ladyboy.

JurassicBonez

Reaction score
^^^^

It's obvious he was serious about it. But we caught him trying to remain in the closet, called him out on liking ladyboys, and his shot back is now "it was a joke". That's probably why he's reporting all those post. Because he wants us to forget about this.

Btw, is ladyboy the term they use for each other, or is that what the people who like them call them. Can honestly say I've never heard the term ladyboy.

dstebbins

Reaction score
But we caught him trying to remain in the closet,
Why the hell would I keep my sexual orientation a secret on the Internet?

What do I POSSIBLY stand to gain?

his shot back is now "it was a joke".
Can you prove that?

That's probably why he's reporting all those post.
I am reporting posts because the rules clearly prohibit insulting and flaming. In fact, they mandate treating the other members with respect.

At this point, whether or not I was serious, or what my sexual orientation is, is irrelevant. You flamed me, and THAT'S why you got reported.

dstebbins

Reaction score
But we caught him trying to remain in the closet,
Why the hell would I keep my sexual orientation a secret on the Internet?

What do I POSSIBLY stand to gain?

his shot back is now "it was a joke".
Can you prove that?

That's probably why he's reporting all those post.
I am reporting posts because the rules clearly prohibit insulting and flaming. In fact, they mandate treating the other members with respect.

At this point, whether or not I was serious, or what my sexual orientation is, is irrelevant. You flamed me, and THAT'S why you got reported.

Mat Awesome

Reaction score
^^^^

Mystic Gohan was and is awesome.

Agreed.

Mat Awesome

Reaction score
^^^^

Mystic Gohan was and is awesome.

Agreed.

Lady Redfield

Itchy tasty
Reaction score
Shut the fuck up, anal bitch. Go suck some balls and stick gate's wife's veiny dick in your asshole.

Lady Redfield

Itchy tasty
Reaction score
Shut the fuck up, anal bitch. Go suck some balls and stick gate's wife's veiny dick in your asshole.

Reaction score
I think that everybody has expressed the same opinion on here. Never would I be with a birdie and this thread wasn't needed to come to that conclusion.

Reaction score
I think that everybody has expressed the same opinion on here. Never would I be with a birdie and this thread wasn't needed to come to that conclusion.