Question about the suspensions

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

3lions

Reaction score
There are no spoilers in this thread ya twat, they're just educated guesses. And if you're going to insult someone, at least make them realistic. You can't attack be through your computer, dumbass. I think I might keep a close eye on you for a while, see if you give me a reason to ban your ass.

the dark knight

There are no spoilers in this thread ya twat, they're just educated guesses. And if you're going to insult someone, at least make them realistic. You can't attack be through your computer, dumbass. I think I might keep a close eye on you for a while, see if you give me a reason to ban your ass.

if you want, ill get you links for 1000 posts of his that can get his ass banned. i just dont wanna ban people...still a n00b :D