Question about the suspensions

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Nation

I have heard so many rumors but i don't know what's legit. I figured out that Morrison,Umaga, and Batista are suspended but is Kennedy,Edge, and Orton really suspended? Sorry for making a thread about this but i have to find out.

CenaMark54

Basically everyone that is rumored minus Orton and Batista.

Orton already served and Batista was wrongly accused.

Edge
Marella
Chavo
Helms
Kennedy
Regal
Umaga
Morrison
King Booker
Charlie Hass
Eugene: Fired
Simon Dean: Fired

Nation

Ok glad that Batista and Orton aren't suspended. But still i wonder what the hell the wwe is going to do. Kennedy and Booker are two of raw's top stars.

CenaMark54

Ok glad that Batista and Orton aren't suspended. But still i wonder what the hell the wwe is going to do. Kennedy and Booker are two of raw's top stars.

They are going to have to push Carlito into a feud with HHH to keep HHH occupied until he gets to truely teach Umaga and Kennedy a lesson.

I seriously think HHH is going to totally bury Umaga or Kennedy (Most Likely Umaga) when they come back to scare everyone in the back.

Orton and Cena will feud for awhile. HHH will breeze through Carlito, Umaga, and Kennedy. Then we will get HHH/Orton at either the RR or Mania.

Nation

As for ECW as of right now im going to stop watching it. All they have is Punk now and he's either going to fued with Big Daddy V or The Miz. Craptastic.

Cena_Buttocks

Reaction score
lol... Rand.E got lucky, he should have been suspended. No matter, he'll job to Cena again at the PPV where people are not Forgiven.

And notice how Cena is the top dog and he didn't get suspended. More peole should learn from him. I say, make Cena and Punk the posterboys of WWE during this asteroid fiasco.

3lions

Reaction score
Cena isn't taking steriods, that's the reason why he isn't suspended. It has nothing to do with him being the 'top dog.'

Cena_Buttocks

Reaction score
*sigh*

Let me rephrase. I meant to say that Cena is the top dog, and doesn't use steroids nor used them to get to the top. If he can do it, so can everyone else.

I didn't mean to say that he didn't get suspended because he's the WWE's top guy.

My apologies for any confusion.

This Guy

actually there is no proof to say without certain that Cena doesn't do steroids, just that he didn't get them from the same place the other guys did.

3lions

Reaction score
When i wrote that I knew someone would question it. I know there is a possiblity that cena has taken steriods, bt what i should've said, is that there is no proof to suggest this, so nobody should even suggest it. If that makes sence.

3lions

Reaction score
This ent a fucking storyline you prick. The guys on the list are likely to recieve 30/60 day suspensions and will therefore be taken off TV. There are no spoiler's in this thread, as none of the suspensions have been confirmed yet. So how bout you fuck off and calm down you stupid s.o.b.

I've never liked you...

KenFan4life

Reaction score
^How Bout I twlight Zone this shit and hop through this computer and kick ya Spoiler threading ass Ya Dick Dust Destroyer!