Question about the Divas...

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Reaction score
Okay, I am a girl and I am having trouble figuring out why guys think Maryse is so hot. She is so fake looking, don't you think? Why not someone like Maria or Mickie, or the Bella Twins? Maryse looks like a barbie. Maybe one of you boys could explain?

Airfixx

Maria has that straight-up bimbo vibe about her and an over-cutesy demeanor, so I'd rank most of the divas ahead of her.

Maryse is ok s'pose, although still not my 'type'... Wouldn't mind some dirty talk in that accent though. :y:

the dark knight

Okay, I am a girl and I am having trouble figuring out why guys think Maryse is so hot. She is so fake looking, don't you think? Why not someone like Maria or Mickie, or the Bella Twins? Maryse looks like a barbie. Maybe one of you boys could explain?
you just named 4 of the least attractive divas on the roster.....men and women look at each other differently so i dont think anyone can explain.

Luke Flywalker

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
paige
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
machoman
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Wrestler
wyattfamily
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan2
Mickie looks like a horse and has a pretty ugly pooter, so she's always been ruined for me. The Bellas definitely aren't hot. They're only appeal is that they're twins, so that lies on a fantasy level. Maria, as stated above, is one of those overly cutesy girls who looks like she'd cry if the sex got just a little bit rough. I have a hard time imagining her to be the least bit tough.

I'm not huge on Maryse either, but that's just me.

MikeRaw

Just because someone is blonde, that doesn't make them fake. I agree Maryse is a little fake looking. Personally, I'm not usually into blondes. I usually like dark hair, and tanned skin colour. There's only a few ones I like, and I find Maryse is pretty decent. Overall though, I agree, the whole blonde, big, fake tits, skinny as a twig, generic look is getting pretty old. I still find Maryse a bit hot though. Not my usual type though.

Italian Outsider

Reaction score
Just because someone is blonde, that doesn't make them fake. I agree Maryse is a little fake looking. Personally, I'm not usually into blondes. I usually like dark hair, and tanned skin colour. There's only a few ones I like, and I find Maryse is pretty decent. Overall though, I agree, the whole blonde, big, fake tits, skinny as a twig, generic look is getting pretty old. I still find Maryse a bit hot though. Not my usual type though.

this.
and probably maryse has better nudes than many of the present/past divas.
she still looks too much like an evil whore to me.

Reaction score
you just named 4 of the least attractive divas on the roster.....men and women look at each other differently so i dont think anyone can explain.

I think Maria is insanely pretty. I'm not a huge fan of the dopey fragile character she has, but having met her, I can say she isn't like that. The Bella Twins I met also and I think they are pretty too. In a completely straight way. If I had to pick the prettiest diva of all it'd be Candice before the surgery. I think most of the blondes on the roster are too fake.

★Chuck Zombie★

Reaction score

Well, everyone obviously sees tings differently. At first I thought Maryse was just a fake blonde and I wouldn't care. I thought the same thing about Kelly. What made Maryse hot to me was how much character she has. She just stands out from Generic Barbie Diva line. Kelly....she just wears pants that are really tight.

I love Maria because of the cuteness that turns others off, her big eyes (eyes are the first thing I notice), and her red hair (I love red heads, even if it's unnatural). Mickie James has a "girl next door" vibe to her, imo. The Bella twins, they look good, but they look like they're trying really hard to get into Playboy.

For the record I hate Playboy. The shots are so artsy that the mag might as well be for gays to just gossip about the women posing in it.

If I had to pick the prettiest diva of all it'd be Candice before the surgery.
Candice was DEFINITELY a lot better looking before the surgery, but I don't think even then that she was better looking than anyone else.

Wordlife

^I totally agree with your take on the Bella twins... that's how I feel too!

Imo, Maria is my favorite. She's cute, funny, fucking sexy, slow (as a gimmick) and just downright awesome! I love her! Plus she's from Chicago... so I met her 3 times lol and I have her autograph! She's a down-to-earth kinda girl

the dark knight

I think Maria is insanely pretty. I'm not a huge fan of the dopey fragile character she has, but having met her, I can say she isn't like that. The Bella Twins I met also and I think they are pretty too. In a completely straight way. If I had to pick the prettiest diva of all it'd be Candice before the surgery. I think most of the blondes on the roster are too fake.
sigh........maria's NOT insanely pretty or even pretty at all. do you only look at their faces? once again, women look at other women differently. got ass? got tongue? got some juicy tits? nice tan? less than 55kg? hop along...

its not exactly how i judge women's looks but its something close..

edit-

1. kelly
2. maryse
3. candice

edit-

3. layla.......without curly hair. she can tie with candice.

edit-

i'd include steph on the list tbh...

MikeRaw

sigh........maria's NOT insanely pretty or even pretty at all. do you only look at their faces? once again, women look at other women differently. got ass? got tongue? got some juicy tits? nice tan? less than 55kg? hop along...

its not exactly how i judge women's looks but its something close..

edit-

1. kelly
2. maryse
3. candice

edit-

3. layla.......without curly hair. she can tie with candice.

edit-

i'd include steph on the list tbh...

Not everyone sees it the same. A girl doesn't just have to have blonde hair, massive fake tits, be a slut, and wear loads of makeup to be hot. I find some like that hot, but I also find alot of girls who aren't like that hot.

BTW:

1-Layla
2-Maria
3-Kelly

Reaction score
This makes me want to ask the girls here who they think the hottest male in WWE is.

MikeRaw

Go ahead... I don't think anyone here would care. In fact, we had a thread on that in The Street Fight not too long ago.

Klide

Well I think mickie and the others are hot too but imo I think Maryse is hottest.
Anyways
1.Maryse
2.Candice
3.Tiffany/Mickie