Question about going to Friday Night Smackdown (dress attire)

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Heisenberg

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
brocklesnar
Favorite Wrestler
antoniocesaro
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
sethrollins
So I just came back from SmackDown! They let me in looking like Spiderman. I just don't think I'll be on TV. My seats were on the side where the main camera is at and 15 seats away from the isle. Oh well, maybe next time.

I did take pictures with wrestlers at a restaurant they went to. ADR, Hunico, Primo, Epico, Drew McEntire, Heath Slater, Santino, Johnny Curtis, Jinder, Justin Gabriel, Antonio Cesaro, and Damien Sandow were all there. Damien is very, very cool in person. They are all tall in real life too! Hunico is the only guy who was shorter than me. Hunico was really cool too. He actually greeted me first instead of me to him.

Nice, sounded like a good show too so that's a plus. Were most of the guys at the restaurant nice or who was an ass, etc? In particular ADR? And yeah, I heard Sandow is cool in person but he also acts in-character too most the time.

btw, if you wanna upload pics that'd be cool. but it's no problem if you don't wanna.

Prodigy

Banned
Reaction score
Nice, sounded like a good show too so that's a plus. Were most of the guys at the restaurant nice or who was an ass, etc? In particular ADR? And yeah, I heard Sandow is cool in person but he also acts in-character too most the time.

btw, if you wanna upload pics that'd be cool. but it's no problem if you don't wanna.
Del Rio will of probably of been an ass but idk

Heisenberg

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
brocklesnar
Favorite Wrestler
antoniocesaro
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
sethrollins
Del Rio will of probably of been an ass but idk

I've heard he can be but it all varies like a lot of guys. Some say he's a cool guy, some say he's an ass. Just depends what mood they're in. Some people have said he likes it when people are polite/and respectful.

JMobile

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
hulkhogan
Well ADR was nagging when he got there. Some guy asked him for a pic but ADR told him not now but maybe later. So that same guy waited with me after he told me if I was waiting for them to finish and so we waited. After we started asking around and when ADR was available, he took the pic with us individually. The guy took a 2nd pic with ADR outside the restaurant and he comply so I guess ADR wanted to have a good time first and eat. I think I would of wanted the same thing too. Lots of fans were there when they got there but all of them left but about 5 fans. So us 5 fans took pics, lol. I'll upload pics when I get the chance. They are on my phone and taking the memory card out and etc is too much work right now and I'm sleepy. But yeah, I'll post some when I get the chance. Damien was only in character when taking the pic with fans. But the guy really is happy about being on TV now. I told Curtis that I'm waiting for him to be on the main roster. He responded with, "yeah, me too bud". I think everybody else were decent. Just hungry and tired

Kiffy Lube

Girls Just Wanna Have Fun
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
I'd be pretty disappointed if ADR didn't treat me like garbage personally.

Prodigy

Banned
Reaction score
So I just came back from SmackDown! They let me in looking like Spiderman. I just don't think I'll be on TV. My seats were on the side where the main camera is at and 15 seats away from the isle. Oh well, maybe next time.

I did take pictures with wrestlers at a restaurant they went to. ADR, Hunico, Primo, Epico, Drew McEntire, Heath Slater, Santino, Johnny Curtis, Jinder, Justin Gabriel, Antonio Cesaro, and Damien Sandow were all there. Damien is very, very cool in person. They are all tall in real life too! Hunico is the only guy who was shorter than me. Hunico was really cool too. He actually greeted me first instead of me to him.
376679_439286246111871_1866819973_n.jpg