Quality of WWE's young guys?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

addo

Reaction score
if WWE goes ahead with the stable that are meant to be making with DH smith Ted Dibiase jr and cody rhodes ( i heard carlito is meant to be init aswell) and it goes well then all three of them have a good chance of being future world champions.

but these are the people who wil probaly main event and become champs before them,
MVP
UMAGA
JEFF HARDY
CM PUNK
AND MAYBE EVEN MATT HARDY

NinoBrown

Reaction score
Cody is way too stale. I really hope the plans for that new faction goes through so Cody can venture with his character. Don't know what to do with Burchill's character, people seem to forget about the incest angle he and Katie Lea are currently in.

I don't watch ECW but I hear good things about Kofi. Real contender for ECW title in the future. Diabiase Jr. is a mystery to alot of us and until he gets in the ring, that's when I'll make my decision on Jr.

THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps

Well the future is pretty good anyway, because you have to remember that Orton and Cena (waits for Cena haters to complain) are going to be here for a long time. But as for the actual young guys:

Kofi Kingston: I'm pretty sure he's actually from Ghana. I heard that somewhere. Anyway, he needs to work on how he goes about his spots, and he will then be good. His charisma is awesome. Haven't seen him work a real promo yet, but his future looks bright anyway.

DH Smith: I really want to see him do something. He needs more charisma imo, but he could be good. I think he needs to become a heel to show us what he can do.

Ted DiBiase Jr: Teddy is a natural on the mic, and really could be great. He has the look, and I see a big future for him. He isn't too bad in the ring, a bit green, but he's young.

Cody Rhodes: Get some charisma, then come back and see me.

Paul Burchill: Is a robot. Show some personality.

Kenny: Please give him some type of a push, I really like him and think he could be great.

Haze187

Reaction score
Colt Cabana should've been in the main roster for a few months now I have no idea why he hasn't been called up. Cody just is so....uninteresting. He has the face of a heel so why not turn him heel? See if he gets something out of it. Rock started like this, I'm surprised people don't boo Cody, he's just boring. From what I see I think DiBiasie will bring out DH Smith and Cody will later turn on Holly and join them for the Next Gen stable.