Quality of posting.

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Arrow1

CURRENTLY 1-0 IN WWE
Reaction score
Website
www.twitter.com
Crayo said:
What happens if you report "you are" posts? I think you mean "your" son. Vintage Crayo.

1) Slang doesn't count. I'm cutting the amount of words used as it's late, and I'm from Cornwall, we have accents.

2) "i" shouldn't be capitalized in "it's", you don't capitalize letters after an ellipses, unless it's of course the standard rules (names, singular "i" etc).

3) Mine was not a grammatical error, your replacement was just a preference read.

Crayo strikes again. Oh how easy to go off-topic it is :lol:.

^^^ RKO!!!

Arrow1

CURRENTLY 1-0 IN WWE
Reaction score
Website
www.twitter.com
Crayo said:
c197a918d894df7bd22f9f0b301866fc.jpg

Crayo said:
:angry::fuyou:

Anyway, back on-topic.

Fine, I'll go back on topic. I'm reporting your post in which you only had a picture in. I'm reporting my first post to you, @[Crayo]. :angry:

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
Lol none of which break rules :)! It's literally based on complete lack of quality posts which have no relevance to any original or changed conversation. For example, the "1 word story" thread could of been a legendary thread with great creativity involved. Just because it resorts to one word per post, it doesn't reduce quality. However, it was closed because the story was constantly diverted without making sense with ridiculous choices of words. That's LQ.

/EndSeriousMode

Arrow1

CURRENTLY 1-0 IN WWE
Reaction score
Website
www.twitter.com
Crayo said:
Lol none of which break rules :)! It's literally based on complete lack of quality posts which have no relevance to any original or changed conversation. For example, the "1 word story" thread could of been a legendary thread with great creativity involved. Just because it resorts to one word per post, it doesn't reduce quality. However, it was closed because the story was constantly diverted without making sense with ridiculous choices of words. That's LQ.

/EndSeriousMode

Can I make a legendary 2-word thread? I got the perfect 2 words! :D

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
A good idea for a thread would be a "Sentence by sentence story". You write a sentence each. Or perhaps 7 words. Worth a try, you can make any thread you want in there as long as it complies with rules obviously, just try and keep it on the curvy road of quality.

Jonathan

Champion
Reaction score
Also worth noting about the amount of wrestling threads that are news/spoilers about the same thing.
Can be annoying.