PWNAGE Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

McLovin

Reaction score
Basically retell stories from your past where someone has been owned.

I'll start off the other day in a french Class someones phone went off, it was so loud it was deafening. He got his phone confiscated and when he came back in we all shouted OWNED at him.

Evil Austin

lol nice idea for a thread I might come in here every few days it might give me a laugh to hear other people's moments....

Here is my one- (thinks ... thinks... reminises of the past....) Ahhh got one.

This may sound stupid it might be one of those moments you "had to be there" but anyway me and my friends hated this guy and I mean really hated and we were walking around and we happened to be near his house and it was like 10-11pm like all dark and no one would see us and anyway we each dared each other to do something and anyway it was my turn to do something I can't remember how it got to this but apparently I had to piss on his door mat and then run for it.... man we laughed the next day at school

MikeRaw

I'll fix the title for you, seeing as you spelt it wrong.
But uh, I'm not sure. I'll have to think for a while, and post a story when I think of one. Cool thread though.

Beer

When our teacher from Comprehensive/High School fell down the stairs in the Common Room we decided to not help her up out of the room and instead put a Durian Fruit in the Microwave so it smelt real bad. She could not get up from the floor so instead she spent about two hours waiting for a teacher to come help her up. Lol. My friend got suspended for two weeks.