PWG Eleven results

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Stopspot

Now I’m a big, fat dynamo!
Reaction score
Added July 27, 2014 by Stuart Rodgers

400 jam packed crowd once again in Reseda, CA

1. Tommaso Ciampa def Rocky Romero – a fun hard hitting crowd opener – Ciampa’s theme music is ‘Living La Vida Loca’ for some reason

2. ACH def Cedric Alexander
- a fantastic match the got the crowd rocking – Handshake afterward

3. Best Friends def The Unbreakable Effin’ Shabangs (Johnny Gargano and Michael Elgin) – big group hug afterwards – for those wondering Brian Cage had a torn hamstring which is why he wasn’t there

4. Trevor Lee def Kevin Steen via small package – Great match. “Thank You Steen” chants afterwards – Steen says he’s going help Generico raise orphans in Mexico

5. Frankie Kazarian def Brian Kendrick via Flux Capacitor

6. Roderick Strong def Adam Cole via orange crush backbreaker – Roddy is now the #1 contender to the PWG title

7. PWG World Title: Champion Kyle O’Reilly def Chris Hero via cross arm bar – Hard hitting but a little too long
- Roderick Strong attacks Kyle O Reilly after the match and holds up the world title.

8. PWG World Tag Team Championship Guerrilla Warfare Match: The World’s Cutest Tag Team (Candice LeRae & Joey Ryan) def The Young Bucks to win the tag titles after a ballplex onto tacks – Gummies, tables, chairs and tacks were involved
- After the match, Mount Rushmore have a moment in the ring. Triple super kick on Steen!

Mount Rushmore leaves Steen alone in the ring. Fans chant for Steen afterward. Show over.

Hasta la vista Kevin

Reactions: Forrest OAKADA

Forrest OAKADA

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
Kinda predicted rushmore would betray Steen but still...seems great.

WCTT as tag champs will be fun and Strong vs O'reilly feud?

Anyway, Nice to see steen helping generico with those Mexican orphans.

Tumbas' #1 Fan

Guardian
Reaction score
"BALLSPLEX ONTO TACKS" whaaaaaat.

I'm pretty sure that O'Reilly is just gonna go through a bunch of people til Willie Mack is ready to claim the throne.

Trevor Lee vs. Steen tho. Gotta watch that.

Stopspot

Reaction score
"BALLSPLEX ONTO TACKS" whaaaaaat.

I'm pretty sure that O'Reilly is just gonna go through a bunch of people til Willie Mack is ready to claim the throne.

Trevor Lee vs. Steen tho. Gotta watch that.
You mean the guy who isn't even booked by PWG anymore?

Stopspot

Reaction score
Willie Mack will be back to claim the title. It's his destiny. hopes that Stopspot knows that he is joking
I know you're joking silly.

I think it'll sadly Elgin who is next on the throne.

Tumbas' #1 Fan

Guardian
Reaction score
I know you're joking silly.

I think it'll sadly Elgin who is next on the throne.
No pls. I really don't care for Elgin. But, I actually don't know who I'd see beating O'Reilly... Could Trevor Lee possibly rise up in the ranks of PWG to defeat O'Reilly?

Stopspot

Reaction score
No pls. I really don't care for Elgin. But, I actually don't know who I'd see beating O'Reilly... Could Trevor Lee possibly rise up in the ranks of PWG to defeat O'Reilly?
In short: No

In long: He's far from that. PWG is a super fed, meaning the title belt is almost always on people at the top of the independent circuit, with some of the locals/originals circling through to keep the scene fresh. Trevor Lee has yet to break out of the North Carolinas yet bar PWG. He's practically lowest on the totem pole when it comes to being in line I'd imagine.

Tumbas' #1 Fan

Guardian
Reaction score
In short: No

In long: He's far from that. PWG is a super fed, meaning the title belt is almost always on people at the top of the independent circuit, with some of the locals/originals circling through to keep the scene fresh. Trevor Lee has yet to break out of the North Carolinas yet bar PWG. He's practically lowest on the totem pole when it comes to being in line I'd imagine.
I just threw Trevor Lee out there cause I'm already a fan of him. Is there anyone that you could see beating O'Reilly for the title?

Stopspot

Reaction score
As PWG looks now:
Hero, Gargano, Strong, Kazarian (he's the first ever PWG champ afterall), Ricochet, Elgin

With some work:
Ciampa, Cage, Taylor, Trent

Alot of work:
Everyone else.

Depends on how long they want Kyle's reign to be

Stopspot

Reaction score
160f33d923cbf4ffb374d8e0ff038ea0._.jpg

@Hollywood Jwab did you catch this?

Stopspot

Reaction score
Oh god, That looks brutal. I can't wait to watch the match but... I don't know how I feel watching poor Candice bleeeding all over.
Saw a pic of what I think was one of the bucks boots on twitter. Tacs glued to the sole of the boot. brutal