PWF - Pokemon Wrestling Federation

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Reaction score
Generation 1 jobbers? Generation 1 pokemon kicked ass. Fuck the new pokemon. Names suck dick. FAGINGLEUAJ! I choose you! NOOOO!

And maybe I could have Ash and Gary sign on to IWF and cut an e-fed promo. Not like an actual one, but like the thing would say it. Its hard to explain, but i got it.

Hometown Kid

Generation 1 jobbers? Generation 1 pokemon kicked ass. Fuck the new pokemon. Names suck dick. FAGINGLEUAJ! I choose you! NOOOO!

And maybe I could have Ash and Gary sign on to IWF and cut an e-fed promo. Not like an actual one, but like the thing would say it. Its hard to explain, but i got it.

I meant you had eevee and some other loser guys when you're missing like Electabuzz and Scyther and Mewtwo...they owned. :y: (Pokemon Silver guys wouldn't hurt either past that, they all sucked :D) also I would suggest giving them entrance music and pyro and whatnot, maybe have that Team Rocket guy come out as a GM guy or somethin'...

Axis

So, when you're not posting on the internet, you are hanging out with autistic people?

Moonlight Drive

I know smurfs, asians, blueberries, autistic people, homos, smurfs, whores, fatarses and weirdos in real life. I don't take offence to that.