PWF - Pokemon Wrestling Federation

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Reaction score
Yeah, Im bored. Don't give me shit for doing this please.

On The Card:

Legend of Legends Triple Threat:
Articuno vs. Zapdos vs. Moltres

Tournament for the Junior Title:
Eevee vs. Squirtle
Charmander vs. Bulbasaur

Singles Match:
Ash Ketchum vs. Gary

8-Man Battle Royal:
Brock vs. Misty vs. Lt. Surge vs. Erika vs. Koga vs. Sabrina vs. Blaine vs. Giovanni

Tournament for the Junior Title Final
Winner of Eevee vs. Squirtle
Winner of Charmander vs. Bulbasaur

4 Way Hell-in-a-Cell for the World Heavyweight Title:
Pikachu vs. Charizard vs. Venusaur vs. Blastoise

Matches up soon.

Beer

LMAO! This is real nice El Joo. Lol, I wonder how long it will last?

Qwake

LMAO, this is very different but could work tbh. I will check it out and see what goes down :D

Reaction score
I have 2 days of no school this week, so im gonna get some matches done then.

My inspiration was the Simpsons BTB. I saw it in someone's sig and I was like, Pokemon is weird too.

And beer, it might last one show, or two, or more. Im not sure. I will wait until I get my reviews.

Soulpower

Pikachu will win. Don't fool yourselves, Pikachu=John Cena

He's always out-matched, yet he wins. Even against opponents that are better than him.

Qwake

Yeah and Ash the main dude is like HHH, no matter who he faces he will always beat them!!! But I dunno if Joo will do this since he only had 2 days of spare time...

Reaction score
Legend of Legends Triple Threat:
Articuno vs. Zapdos vs. Moltres

Lance: Hi folks, Lance the Dragon Trainer here. We have an amazing contest to start with. What an opener! Its for the Legends of Legends Title.....Oh wait, Im getting from the back that there is no Title.

Tony Chimel: Introducing FIRST! From the Seafoam Islands, He is ARTICUNO!!!

And From the Power Plant by Rock Tunnel, He is ZAAAAPPDOOOOSSS

And Last but certantly not least, from Victory Road, The Fire Bird, He is MOLTRES!

All 3 pokemon are in the ring waiting for the bell to ring, staring each other down.

Referee Earl Hebner: I want a good clean match between you guys. Are you all ready? RING THE BELL!

Zapdos and Moltres look at each other and immediatley on Articuno. THey both distract Articuno as the other one attacks. Zapdos hits thunder and its Super-Effective. Zapdos goes right above the hurt Articuno, circling him. Then an Unexpected hit from Moltres and Articuno is out.

Lance: What A Cheap Shot! They can't do that! They should be eliminated, not Articuno!

Tony Chimel: Articuno is Eliminated!

Lance: Two More pokemon in this Legends of Legends battle. Both at perfect health and read to rip into anyone who gets in their way.

Zapdos and Moltres blot at eachother through the air and start pecking at eachother. Zapdos gets in a good shot in on Moltres and busts him open but they still go at it. Moltres and Zapdos hit Flamethrower and Thunder in mid air and they go down. They fall into the ring as Tony Chimel begins the count.

Tony Chimel: 1...........2.........3........4.........5

Lance: Come On! Someone get up! We need a winner to this match! Oh god.....this doesnt look good.

Zapdos gets up very slowly but Moltres is paralyzed from that Thunder move.

Lance: He can't get up! Oh lord, please have mercy on Moltres' soul.

Zapdos flies up in the air and looks at Moltres, just lying there on the ground, helpless. Zapdos sends down a thunderbolt and brings down Moltres' health even more. Zapdos flies does straight at Moltres at about 50 Miles per Hour. He hits Moltres and takes his health down to near-none. Zapdos flies up in the air again and stares down Moltres as he begs for mercy. Zapdos uses Thunder and Moltres is done.

Tony Chimel: Moltres is Eliminated!

Lance: I think we have our winner!

Tony Chimel: Winner and Pokemon declared the Legend of Legends......ZAPDOS!

Referee Earl Hebner raises Zapdos' wing in victory as Zapdos flies off back to the Power Plant.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------

What did you think of this guys? How was it? I never did BTB before so I figured it would be pretty cool to start.

Gimme feedback.......and a cookie.

Evil Austin

it could have been a little longer I think like it was two lines a commentator says something two lines another thing by Grishim two lines and then thats it.

It was a three way match you know it seeme'd like you just wanted to post it fast and to end it quick so you did that. Take time with it, and make them use more moves like some sort of tackle or fly or whatever ice beam. Fire Blast like finishers and whatever.

Good starter though hopefully the next match is a bit better.

Hometown Kid

First off what's up with all these generation 1 jobbers in there? This actually has some potential if you work at it. :D And instead of having the trainers fight each other they should like cut promos or something because lets face it...Ash would get his ass kicked by Gary any day. :yes: