PWA: Pro Wrestling Alliance

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Evil Austin

pretty cool news and Malice is a cool name I didn't see it coming but still nice name- and this Grab for Glory seems really interesting Ill be reading the next show good luck :thumbsup:

CT Styles

Quite generic and like someone above stated; there's something missing. I just can't quite put my finger on it. I like your booking and hopefully you can stick with this to strengthen your weakness as well as establish your dominance with your strengths. There'll be ups and downs with a BTB, we all know that. Don't give up and don't worry about having 10 or so BTB's. It doesn't matter, you're not necessarily going to be the best at something or pick the best thing on your first go. Take in the criticism and try to add that to your BTB. Set a goal of a PPV and see where you go from there. Most people may not know it, but I've been observing the BTB section very closely during my absence. I'll be observing this too.

THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps

You need to fix the tag team in your first post, where it still says John Hennigan.

The preview is interesting, no matches though? :(

A few more tag teams are needed, so hopefully you sign more than just the one.

Gards Jr.

Reaction score
PWAMalice.png

We enter the arena fading in after seeing both the PWA logo and a Do not try this at home promo. Panning around the arena we see various signs including a Lesnar sucks sign and an I love Matt Hardy sign. We continue till we reach the commentary desk with Joey Styles and Matt Striker.

Joey Styles: Welcome to thte first ever edition of PWA malice. I am your commentator Joey Styles and what we have is very big show for you here tonight. Beside me as always is Matt Striker. Matt, we are looking at a very big first show.

Matt Striker: Thank you Joey and that we are. Coming off the back of the largest PWA PPV of the year, Slamamania and what a big show it was. Brock Lesnar retaining against Jeff Hardy and Matt Hardy defeating John Hennigan.

Joey Styles: Don't forget partner the ladder match between RVD and Billy Kidman for the Platinum title.

What I've done hits the arena as Jake Sharp steps out onto the arena entrance ramp looking sharp in a suit with slicked back hair and tinted sunglasses. He struts to the ring with a grin on his face as he plays to the fans getting a bit of heat ignoring the hands of the fans. As he enters the ring, he is handed a microphine and begins to speak.

Jake Sharp: Welcome to the first ever edition of PWA Malice.

The crowd start up in a PWA Chant as he removes his sunnys and places them in a pocket in his jacket. He raises the microphone to his mouth getting ready to speak.

Jake Sharp: Now I would like to thank you all for attending this momentous show as we have something big planned for tonight including tonights main event. We will be seeing two of PWA's biggest stars face off. The PWA champion Brock Lesnar facing off against none other then the Platinum Champion... Rob Van Dam.

The crowd start up again as a few faint boos are given by the Lesnar supporters as well. A few RVD signs can be seen as well, as Jake Sharp stands in the middle of the ring valiantly.

Jake Sharp: Now that is not all I am out here for. In four weeks time we have the Pay Per View name Grab for Glory. Now for those who are tuning in for the first time, this Pay Per View witness' our annual Grab for Glory match up. The rules of this match will be posted on PWA.com in due time but the competitors in this match will be decided over the next few weeks. Two competitors who are already confirmed are two people that hold the titles, Brock Lesnar and Rob Van Dam.

The crowd start up again loudly, cheering the announcement as they know they will be treated to a good match. Jake Sharp gets a huge smirk on his face as he walks around the ring slowly.

Jake Sharp: Thank you guys for your time and now I shall leave you too enjoy the show.

Jake Sharp walks up the ramp to cheers from the crowd which instantly turn to boos as the arrogant Elijah Burke makes his way to the ring to Don't waste my time. Burke slowly climbs up the ring steps as the small crowd give off loud boos to young superstar as we head to a break.

Commercial Break.

We come back as we see Elijah Burke standing in the ring awaiting his opponent. Rock the World hits the arena as Burke's opponent by the name of Billy Kidman walking to the ring. Staring down Burke, Kidman climbs into the ring still fuming after their past fued.

Elijah Burke vs Billy Kidman

Burke and Kidman start off the match circling the ring trying to get the feel for the ring, they move together teasing the crowd but Burke pulls away at the last minute. Kidman looks angry but they go together and look for another lock up. Burke hits a slap on Kidman who looks suprised. Kidman getting angry starts pushing Burke who takes a few steps back trying to get back his footing. Burke is getting pushed right back as Kidman gets him in the corner and starts beating on him, standing on the second turnbuckle and starts beating on the head of Burke getting angrier. Burke pushes him off the second rope, jumping off the rope and walking slowly and starting to beat on him with various boxing strikes knocking Kidman back. Getting the advantage, Burke starts throwing some kicks to the legs and then follows it up with a scoop slam. Burke, keeping the momentum hits a few stomps and then running to the ropes and hitting a elbow drop. Kidman rolls over and goes to get out of the ring but Burke stops him by grabbing one leg and his other arm. Burke starts dropping some fists to the chest and head of Kidman. Getting more of the advantage, Burke sits up Kidman and grabs a rear necklock.

Joey Styles: Elijah Burke is going to any lengths to get the upper hand in this match and it looks like he will win the man of the match, but will he win the match.

Matt Striker: What are you talking about Joey.

Kidman fights back to his feet slowly trying to get rid of the hold. Burke leaps into the air trying to keep Kidman down but fails. Kidman fires back a hard elbow to the midsection bending over Burke as he runs to the ropes and rebounds keeping his momentum up. Kidman continues running only for Burke to lift his head as he watches Kidman run past. Billy Kidman keeps running as he hits the ropes as Burke comes running for a clothesline but Kidman grabs hold of the top rope and falls down to the mat as Burke runs and stumbles over and falls back first to the mats. Kidman slowly climbs up to his feet looking exhausted and breathing heavily. With a brief smile he looks around the arena as he sees Burke raising in obvious pain. Kidman rebounds off the ropes as Burke hesitantly turns around only to get a look of shock with Kidman coming soaring through the top and middle ropes and straight into the chest of a now winded Burke. Both men lay tired on the ringside mats with the crowd cheering for Kidman with a few boos heading Burkes way. Kidman is climbing up to his feet with a look of pain in his face when he finally reaches both feet. Kidman grabs the head of Burke and wearily brings him up to his feet as he tosses him innto the ring with a loud grunt. Kidman slowly slides into the ring and takes the pin on Burke hoping to end the hellacious match up 1...2. kickout by Burke who is breathing heavily now.

Joey Styles: Elijah Burke seems to be tiring in this match up. He has given it all and I think that suicide dive may have winded him abit.

Matt Striker: Well Joey that is correct but with all the pinning attempts it takes alot of effort to kick out.

Kidman slowly climbs up to his feet looking at his fallen opponent. You see abit of concern in the face of Kidman who starts hyping up the crowd. They start up a Kidman chant who continues working them over as Burke rises slowly to his feet. From behind an exhausted Burke takes advantage with a knee to the back of Kidman who stumbles forward with a suprised look on his face. Turning around, with a slight pained look on his face, Kidman get grabbed by Burke who throws him into the corner with a hard Irish whip. Burke pulls down both kneepads as he sprints at Kidman who moves out of the way and Burke goes knee first into the turnbuckle causing him to stumble back. Burke turns around slowly with a pained look on his face as Kidman gfrabs him and hits a hard B-K Bomb driving Burke into the mat. Kidman now with a smile hooks the leg and goes for the pin 1...2...3

Winner: Billy Kidman

Joey Styles: Billy Kidman picks up the win in a hard thought match right there. I honestly thought that Elijah Burke would win after being set up for the Elijah Express.

Matt Striker: Well Joey you where proved wrong as Kidman managed to pull out the victory in that very match.

With that comment we are taken backstage to where John Morrison is standing with Todd Grisham who is conducting the interview.

Todd Grisham: Sanding by, I am Todd Grisham and my guest at this time, is John Morrison, John, Sunday night you where defeated by Matt Hardy at Slamamania and tonight you go up again his brother, Jeff Hardy. How do you feel with Jake Sharp putting you in this match.

John Morrison: Todd: What do you think, I came off a losing effort against Matt Hardy. One who has beaten me once in what 5 different matches. I am the Thursday night delight, the one who should of headlined Slamamania. See Todd, I have something you don't. The looks of a wrestler, some may not think but I look better then any of these fools. I have an 8 pack which took me no time at all too get. Some claim that I am just a show off(laughs slightly), well to them I tell them. I have the skill to back whatever I say, something that you never will. I am the Guru of Greatness and tonight, I John Morrison, alone sets this house on FIRE!

Todd Grisham: Well John it seems that your opponent may have similar thoughts as he has a better win loss record then you do against him here in PWA.

John Morrison: No, Todd. You need to get your facts right, every time he has defeated me, he had defeated John Hennigan not John Morrison. He has never defeated the Shaman of sexy and will definently not defeat him here tonight. Somebody has too knock some sense into Jeff if he thinks that he cann beat me. He calls himself the charismatic enigma. Jeff tonight you enter the palace of wisdom to see how it is done. I assure you tonight, you will enter the ring standing, but you will leave, lying down.

John Morrison leaves as he runs into Jeff Hardy who is standing there as they enter a stare down. Both men look like they are going to start a fight until John Morrison leaves, bumping into Hardy as he leaves.

Commercial Break.

Joey Styles: Well it certainly seems intense backstage between John Morrison and Jeff Hardy, and there match is next.

Matt Striker: There is pretty much no telling what is going to happen now in this match.

Ain't no make believe hits the arena as John Morrison makes his way to the ring with his usual taunting and slow motion. He slowly walks to the ring as the crowd throws some boos his way. He enters the ring as he waits for his opponent. Loaded hits the arena as Jeff Hardy makes his way out of the entrance way and down to the ring doing his usual guns taunt. He walks to the ring working the crowd as he reaches the ring and does his guns to mouth taunt.

John Morrison vs Jeff Hardy

Hardy gets down as he and Morrison move to the center of the ring and stare each other down as well as mouthing off too each other. Before Hardy can do anything, Morrison gets him with a slap to the face as Hardy holds his cheek and Morrison gives him a few words. Hardy returns this favour by starting to beat away on Morrison with hard right hands. Morrison is pushed backk by Hardy into the turnbuckle as Hardy goes for an Irish whip which Morrison manages to reverse sending Hardy into the turnbuckle. Morrison comes running in only for Hardy to moves out of the way as Morrison goes chest first into the turnbuckle. Hardy moves behind Morrison who keeps stumbling back as Hardy takes him down with a roll up into a pin 1.. kickout by Morrison who pushes Hardy off of him. Both men slowly get up to their feet looking slightly tired as they start circling the ring again. Hardy with a look of aggresivness on his face, moves in as Morrison moves out of the way in one swift movement. Morrison takes the kick advanrage by nailing the back of Hardy's knee with a hard kick causing him to stumble and lean in the corner. Morrioson looks at Hardy with a angry smile before sprinting in and hitting a clothesline driving the back and neck of Hardy further into the corner. Morrison backs up slightly before lifting his leg and driving it into the throat of Hardy choking the life out of him. The referee tries to force Morrison off as Hardy uses both arms to try and pull the leg off. The referee then starts his count 1...2...3...4... Morrison breaks the hold as Morrison backs off slightly letting Hardy drop down to a sitting position.

Joey Styles: Thank god the referee stopped that choke or it could of been a dangerous situation for Jeff Hardy.

Matt Striker: Well, it is all fair in love and war Joey.

Morrison walks up to Hardy and talks a little trash as he taunts the crowd to many boos as Hardy starts using the ropes to aid his efforts. John Morrison lets Hardy get to his feet before grabbing his wrist and sending him across the ring with an Irish whip only for Hardy to run up the three turnbuckles. Morrison has seemed to have the moves scouted as he quickly pushes away from the spot. Hardy comes flying off the top as a look of agony comes across his face as he hits the mat hard having Morrison moved. Hardy rolls around on the mat holding his lower back after hitting it hard. Morrison comes running off the riopes out of nowhere and jumps up and hits a double knee drop to the back of Hardy as he tries to moves away and out of the hold but does not. Morrison climbs up to his feet almost instantly after hitting the move. With a sign of exhaustion showing Morrison throws his hair back and starts stomping on the lower back trying to isolate it. Morrison rolls Hardy over as he moves down andf makes the pin 1...2 kickout by Hardy who throws his shoulder up. Morrison brings his head up and whips his hair back as he has a angered look on his face. Morrison slowly gets back to his feett holding the second rope a little leverage. Morrison taunts for Hardy to get up. Hardy obliges not know what Morrison is meaning and not being able to see the hand gestures. Morrison waits as Hardy regains his full footing as he goes for a kick to the midsection but Hardy blocks by grabbing the leg. Hardy throws down the leg before hitting a kick to the midsection on Morrison returning the favour. Hardy grabs Morrison in a front face lock and lets out a yell before turning around going for a twist of fate. Morrison manages to push Hardy off as he goes to the ropes. Morrison leaps off of his feet as Hardy rebounds and Hardy gets caught with a dropkick to the chest.

Joey Styles: John Morrison just turned Hardy's small momentum and he ruined it.

Matt Striker: Well Hardy almost hit the Twist of Fate but Morrison had it scouted.

Morrison crawls over to the laid out Hardy as he lays himself over the top in a lateral press position to make the pin 1...2... kickout by Hardy. Hardy looks exhausted as he breathes heavily, the effects of the match taking over. Morrison starts to get more angered as he rises to his feet staring right at Hardy. Morrison looks to the turnbuckle and moves over to grab the top rope. Morrison takes a quick look back at Hardy who is still lying motionless as He leaps up as Hardy moves at the last second causing Morrison to hit the corkscrew moonsault onto the canvas. Hardy rolls over to the opposite side of the ring as the referee starts the count checking on both wrestlers for each number. 1...2...3...4...5. both men are back up to their knees as the referee stops the count and lets the match continue. Hardy and Morrison both rise fully to their feet as the two men use the aid of the ropes, they each walk to the middle of the ring both exhausted from the grueling match. Morrison and Hardy now start trading lefts and rights. They both get knocked back a few times but each start hitting big rights knocking the other back. Hardy finally gets the advantage with another right hand and starts fighting and pushing back Morrison to the ropes. Hardy grabs the wrist of Morrison and whips him across the ring as Morrison keeps running. Hardy prepares for him as Morrison returns at full pace. Hardy drops down as he grabs the head of Morrison and hits his signature sit down jawbreaker. Hardy quickly returns to his feet as Morrison stumbles back and falls down to the ground close to the turnbuckles. Hardy looks to the crowd before looking up at the top turnbuckle. He climbs out to the apron as he starts climbing up the top turnbuckle. Morrison is stilll on the mat lying flat as Hardy continues on his way.

Joey Styles: It looks like Hardy is going for some high risk right now as he is climbing to the top rope.

Matt Striker: I hope he checked to see if Morrison was out before he did.

Hardy reaches the top rope as the commentators are talking and Hardy does his signature taunt before leaping off the top going for the Swanton Bomb. Hardy flips forwards meaning for his back to hit the chest of Morrison but He hits the canvas back first. Morrison is on the outside of the ring on the mats holding his chin. Morrison starts getting back to his feet as Hardy lays on the mat holding his lower back still hurting from the punishment he had taken. Morrrison enters the ring slowly by sliding under the bottom rope. Morrison uses the ropes to rise to his feet as Hardy gets onto both knees as he goes to get up. Morrison manages to aid his opponent up to his feet and hit a kick to the midsection before getting a front face lock. Before Morrison can even attempt anything, Hardy quickly rolls him up and gets the pin on Morrison who tries to get out 1...2...3

Winner: Jeff Hardy

Joey Styles: Jeff Hardy picked up the win right there with a quick roll up out of nowhere.

Matt Striker: Well it seems as if Morrison was going for the moonlight drive but was unsuccessful in pulling it off.

Joey Styles: Now we go backstage where Jake Sharp is with Todd Grisham.

Todd Grisham: Please welcome, my guest at this time, the PWA owner and the man who announced earlier the return of the Grab for Glory match up, Jake Sharp.

Jake Sharp: Glad to be with you Todd.

Todd Grisham: Well tonight you announced the return of the grab for glory match up and two of the participants. Can you tell us who the other 3 superstars are getting a shot in the match?

Jake Sharp: Well Todd, I can tell you just a few things about the Grab for glory match up. Firstly, the 3 next competitors in the match will be decided over the next 3 weeks in qualifying matches. The matches will be announced at the same time as the rules for the Grab for Glory matches. The 3 competitors will have a chance at both of the PWA titles, Platinum and PWA title match and will have to put on a good showing to get into the match.

Todd Grisham: Well tonight Jake, you announced the main event be Champion vs Champion, what where your motives for this.

Jake Sharp: Well that brings me to the second subject, The winners of tonights match will put their title on the line second, giving them a chance to walk out with the other title. Now this may seem confusing but alot of the people do not know how this match works but they will find out this Sunday on PWA.com where the official rules and how it works will be posted.

Todd Grisham: The concept seems to have changed this year.

Jake Sharp: That it has Todd, I see it that we missed last years match up but on Grab for glory we will have the tweaked concept up for show for all the new viewers. Now, for the other reason I requested this interview time. It is my pleasure to introduce the new General Manager of PWA Malice. He is a man that has been in various wrestling companies around the world. Here he is...

Jake Sharp leaves the time for the General Manager to walk in but nothing seems to happen.

Jake Sharp: Where the hell is he....

Jake Sharp storms off in search of the new PWA Malice General manager as we see Todd Grisham standing there still holding the microphone.

Commercial Break

Joey Styles: Welcome back to PWA Malice. Before the break we saw a few big announcements as well as a new General Manager.

Matt Striker: But as you may of noticed Joey, he did not show up.

Joey Styles: Well of course I noticed, now of course, it is time for our main event.

Here comes the pain hits the arena as Brock Lesnar makes his way to the ring taunting the crowd. He walks to the ring with the PWA title around his waist. He leaps up onto the apron as he removes his title and gives it to the referee. He jusmps around the ring waiting for his opponent. One of a kind makes a presence in the arena as it comes over the PA system. Out comes Rob Van Dam who walks to the ring with the platinum title over his shoulder.RVD enters the ring and taunts the crowd and Lesnar as they get ready to start the match.

Brock Lesnar vs Rob Van Dam

Lesnar and RVD start to stare each other as they move in talking trash. They meet in the center of the ring with Lesnar having the clear height advantage. RVD raises his arms and uses his thumbs while yelling Rob Van Dam. Lesnar pushes him back with a small chuckle as RVD runs back in and lands a clubbing forearm to the head of Lesnar. Lesnar backs up slight before hitting a hard right hand knocking RVD back. RVD comes back in slightly reeling from that right hand as he takes Lesnar with a few kicks to the midsection and to the legs. Lesnar fights back by hitting a forearm to the back of RVD's head causing him to fall lightly to the mat. RVD is quick to get up though as Lesnar is ready for him as they move in for a collar and elbow tie up. They jostle slightly as Lesnar manages to push RVD down to the one knee. Lesnar out of nowhere breaks the tie up by hitting a clubbing blow to the back immediately followed by another putting RVD on his hands and knees. Lesnarr stomps on the back of RVD as a smile comes across his face with his apparent dominance over the early part of the match. Lesnar turns around to see RVD nearly back up to his feet. He moves over and aids him to his feet before sending him across the ring with an irish whip. RVD rebounds off the ropes but somehow springboards as he goes at Lesnar with a crossbody attempt. Lesnar manages to catch him in position before he throws RVD over the top rope and onto the mats on the outside the of the ring. Lesnar turns around and smiles as he yells at the referee to stay in the ring. Lesnar climbs out of the ring and gives RVD a stare before lifting him to his feet. Lesnar gets a sadistic look as he lifts RVD up in a bear hug position. Lesnar then runs at the apron at full speed or what he can muster before driving the back of RVD into the apron.

Joey Styles: Oh my God. RVD could of been broken in half with that spear sort of move right into the apron.

Matt Striker: Damn right he could of been, Lesnar is a beast and will do anything to keep his title.

Lesnar gets up and moves away from RVD and rolls himself into the ring before back out to continue his work on his helpless opponent. Lesnar starts hitting hard right hands to the head of RVD causing him to fall down and go a little under the apron. Lesnar pulls RVD out into the middle of the outside ring mats before hitting a stomp to the chest causing RVD to grab as it quickly. Lesnar grabs RVD by the head and pulls him up too roll him back in the ring. Lesnar follows as RVD tries to reach his feet but his back is still in back. Lesnar gives a small laugh before hitting a few clubbing blows to the back. He grabs the arm of RVD and hooks it as RVD is bent over with his head to the mat. Lesnar raises his knee and causes it too connect straight to the jaw of RVD as Lesnar keeps the arm hooked. RVD's body falls limp as Lesnar throws him down to the mat. Lesnar, who is yet to be taken off of his feet starts hitting stomps to various parts of RVD's body. Lesnar manages to lift RVD's close to lifeless body and send him running into the corner. Lesnar runs in looking to drive the body of RVD further into the corner with a shoulder thrust. RVD manages to raise both of his legs and let Lesnar run under as Lesnar just stops before hitting the steel. RVD leaps down as Lesnar brings his head down before he gets rolled up by Van Dam 1... kickout by Lesnar. Both men are quick to their feet but RVD is a little slower as Lesnar capitilises with a strong Irish whip into the opposite corner as RVD falls down to the mat after hitting the turnbuckle chest and neck first.

Joey Styles: I don't know how much more punishment Van Dam can take.

Matt Striker: I bet that he come back from this still, I learnt from personal experience.

Lesnar now moves over to RVD and pulls him to the center of the ring. He gets to his knees before applying a lateral press pinning manuever 1...2... kickout by RVD who manages to throw the shoulder up. Lesnar slowly rises to his feet, slightly angered. Lesnar starts yelling at RVD saying “I am the next big thingâ€￾ while pointing to himself at his chest. Lesnar turns his back on RVD who starts to recover as Brock yells to the crowd that he is the greatest. RVD sneaks up behind him and starts hitting kicks to the back of the leghs of Lesnar who manages to turn around as Van Dam goes for a midsection kick only for Lesnar to catch him. RVD goes to swing his other leg over for an Enzuiguri but misses completely before bringing it back and striking Lesnar in the head with the kick. Both men go to the mat sore. Lesnar is still first too rise too his feet because of his stature but RVD follows closely with one hand holding his back. He starts to fight Lesdnar with kicks to the legs but Lesnar pulls RVD in and prepares him for the overhead belly to belly suplex. RVD now, as a last ditch attempt starts hitting elbows to the side of Lesnars head as Lesnar lets go of RVD who starts to hit his various kicks with his educated feet. He knocks Lesnar back into one of the turnbuckles. RVD backs up slight before running in and rolling and hitting a monkey flip on the large Brock Lesnar. RVD quickly gets to his feet before running backk and hitting the ropes before somersaulting but before he can finish his signature rolling thunder, Lesnar rolls out of the ring, wanting nothing to do with it. RVD looks behind him at the ropes unbeknownst what Lesnar is doing underneath the ring. RVD comes flying out of the ring with a huge suicide dive only to catch a chair show from Lesnar causing the referee to ring the bell.

Winner by DQ: Rob Van Dam

Brock Lesnar is pissed on the outside of the ring as he enters the ring but the referee quickly climbs out of the ring scared of Lesnar. Lesnar drops the chair in the ring as he climbs out and picks up the lifeless RVD. Lesnar rolls VD in and follows himself before lifting RVD up into a firemans carry and moving over to the chair. Suddenly,, Loaded hits the arena as Jeff Hardy comes out to the ring and Lesnar drops Rvds to the mat as he prepares for Jeff Hardy who runs to the ring tring to protct Van Dam. He slides into the ring and takes it too Lesnar with right hands all over the body of Lesnar. He then goes to throw Lesnar into the corner but Lesnar reverses for Hardy to hit the whisper in the wind. John Morrison is then seen coming to the ring and he and Jeff Hardy start brawling as Morrison gets the advantage by hitting a low blow on Jeff. Morrison moves him into the middle of the ring close to the chair going for the Moonlight drive. Suddenly Matt Hardy comes running down the ramp and slides in going to protect his brother. Hardy hits a clothesline on Morrison taking him down which causes him to roll out of the ring. The Hardy's looks at each other both recovered as they run to the ropes and run and hit Suicide dives simultaneously on both Lesnar and Morrison. RVD is now starting to recover in he ring as the Hardy boys climb back in and raise the hand of RVD as the screen fades to black.

GrabforGlory.png

Grab for Glory Match
Rob Van Dam vs Brock Lesnar vs ??? vs ??? vs ???

THE Renegade Diesel

Reaction score
Opening promo with Jake Sharpe: Lol at the name. Sounds like something WWE would come up with! Liked how you chose not to bring either competitor out. Usually a booker would, and have a staredown. You didn't although you should have. Just to give the match hype. Short opener. Not to short, but not to long either really. Well written, and nice start.

Elijah Burke vs. Billy Kidman: Good first match. Nice to see Kidman on the show, but heres a question: Why do most Aussie's use Kidman in BTB's?
LOL, hes a good wrestler, and I love reading him. I also am a big fan of Burke, so you can already tell how much I expected from the match. Since its not that big of a match, I cant say I was let down. But it could have been longer. Overall its a good match, nice flow of things, and the B-K Bomb being put to work is cool.

John Morrison Interview: Vintage cocky Morrison, or Hennigan. LOL, at him talking about his killer 8-pack :grin:.. Yummy! JK.. Anyways, this set him up for a sure win in the match with Jeff.

John Morrison vs. Jeff Hardy: Shocked that Jeff came out on top. Good flow of the action here, and I really enjoyed reading this match. The ending didn't make Morrison look weak, but cheated out of the win. He should be pissed, and get back at Hardy for this. I see Jeff going to Grab For Glory, and Morrison as well.

Jake Sharpe Interview: LOL at the name once again. This Grab For Glory match REALLY intrests me, and I'm excited to see how this goes about. I reckon its a ladder match. Hopefully, it is. The new general manager search sounds exciting. I wonder who will be brought up.

Rob Van Dam vs. Brock Lesnar: I'm not sure how this one ended. Just because I have no clue what a chair show is. Did he smack RVD with the chair in mid air? IDK. The aftermath was great, and I was right about who is going to the match. Well its not official, but I have a feeling Morrison, RVD, Lesnar, and The Hardy's are going to that match. Good writting here, and real nice transitioning of moves.

Overall Thoughts: Average show in my opinon. Could have been better, but it was still good. Promo's were all above average, and matches were average. Good luck with this Vince Russo (lulz).

THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps

Jake Sharp promo: Decent start, the general manager making some announcements in the usual start to a BTB. It seems that you have him as a heel, so I would have liked to have seen a few more heelish mannerisms from him. This match sounds interesting, I look forward to seeing what you have in stock for us.

Billy Kidman vs Elijah Burke: The match was decent, as it didn't seem rushed. You took your time, and the grammar and spelling was much better than your old work. The match was just your regular match, with the heel dominating until the face got his comeback. No real great amount of counters for the finish, pretty basic. Good opener.

John Morrison promo: Why would he say it took him no time to get that eight pack? That makes no sense whatsoever. He should be saying how hard he worked for it. The rest of the promo was alright, but that put me off.

Jeff Hardy vs John Morrison: You had basically the same start to the first match. The arrogant heel slaps the face, and the face wants revenge. Don't do the exact same thing for two matches in a row, it just gets boring. This match was a little longer, which it should be. Morrison's offense wasn't quite right, as you used moves he wouldn't usually, whilst also not using his actual moveset. Jeff getting the win was expeted, because you really like Jeff. I guess we'll be getting Jeff and Morrison feuding.

Jake Sharp promo: Meh. This was just hype for the match, it didn't add anything to any feuds. I'm guessing this GM will be Foley.

Rob Van Dam vs Brock Lesnar: Once again, the same start of beginning to the match. The heel insultingly pushes the face back. Originality is clearly a problem here. The match was alright, although the finish was illogical. Assuming whoever wins this match gets the advantage in your Grab For Glory match, then why would Lesnar get himself DQ'd? The brawl afterwards makes it pretty obvious who will be featured in the match, so the next few weeks are just going to have filler matches. Meh main event.

AC: Nowhere near enough feud building on this show. You will porbably have your PPV after three more weekly shows, and you only have one match building up. That's nowhere near enough.

The Anigma

Reaction score
Instead of posting a basic review. I’m going to leave some feedback about the show.

Now this was a decent show at best.

It wasn’t horrible (I’ve seen worse, trust me) but it wasn’t very good either. You obviously have ideas for this BTB. I think you just have a hard time getting them out and putting them together in your show. You can write good matches but your matches on this particular show felt somewhat rushed to me.

There are a few things you need work on. I suggest you make your show a two-hour show to help you build up your feuds because this show did nothing to build up nor start any feuds. You’re building up your main event match but you definitely need to build up your lower card feuds as well.

You should also work on the start of your matches since the start of the matches for this show were basically the same. A heel doesn’t have to use a cheap tactic to gain heat at the start. It’s already there. You need to write the match where as it progresses the heel gains more and more heat but every heel doesn’t have to garner cheap heat at the onset of the match. It gets stale.

With the next show, you’re going to need to jump start some feuds and work hard to build them in time for your PPV. Not saying you have to rush but you’re definitely going to have to step it up for your next couple of shows. No offense but if you don't build up your feuds properly then no one will care about your PPV and this BTB will fail. I will be reading your next show to check out how your feuds begin to build up.

Gards Jr.

Reaction score
It is currently being reported by PWA.com that PWA will be switching channels in the near future. It is rumoured that Jake Sharp got into a fight with a network executive about the low rating and that same network executive got the Pro Wrestling Alliance off of Spike TV and now PWA are not without a TV show. This also means that the precedings of the first Malice is never to be mentioned on a PWA show ever again. Jake was unable to be found for a follow up on the report but he has said however that PWA will never be the same again when we managed to reach him on his house phone. More on this as it develops.

OOC: This is not the end of PWA...

seX-Power

You could work hard building feuds and storylines... or you could do it the GardsJr way lol... idk how this will pan out but it looks good.

Remember, don't rush, believe in the Brandon inside you :shifty: and others

Moonlight Drive

*waits 3 days when Gards announces PWA closing, but that he has a new BTB he guarantees will suceed*