Putting your face up a wrestlers ass.

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Donald Trump_

WWEF Forums Sickest Member
Reaction score
How exactly is that? Why do people like Ziggler and McMahon agree to have their ass up Big Show/Triple H's ass?

bf85870e351a22c362820c49edcd430a.jpg

2df4e89b33994f4053fb953990ba477b.jpg

Reactions: Farooq

Saylor

Champion
Reaction score
Website
www.wweforums.net
They have to make ultimate sacrifices for the business, it's what keeps the business going.

CMPuLs3

Reaction score
Saylor said:
They have to make ultimate sacrifices for the business, it's what keeps the business going.

I don't think that is the "ultimate sacrifice" they were told about. The ultimate sacrifice is risking their bodies for a shortlived career as a professional wrestler that will probably end up crippling them either mentally or physically.

Reactions: Snowman1

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
CM PuLs3 said:
I don't think that is the "ultimate sacrifice" they were told about. The ultimate sacrifice is risking their bodies for a shortlived career as a professional wrestler that will probably end up crippling them either mentally or physically.

Well said.

Donald Trump_

WWEF Forums Sickest Member
Reaction score
CM PuLs3 said:

Then what is it?

Leo C

Backlund Mark
Reaction score
To entertain the people. It's gay, but they probably don't care about it that much.