• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Put Me On: A New Format

Hoss

HELL IS NOT A MYTH
@Rawhide all you gotta do is PM me 1-3 songs to put in a playlist that drops every Monday. We all listen and generally give feedback. Just something for fun to help us discover new songs.

Hoss

HELL IS NOT A MYTH
Sunday reminder to submit any songs you want on tomorrow's playlist :garrett

Right now it's looking like possibly the most eclectic week yet

Alexa

Forever on Holiday
Want to hear something funny? You know how I found out about Action Bronson. I was looking for a clip from a Barry Horowitz match and his song of the same name showed and I clicked on it because I wanted to know what a song about Barry would be.

Hoss

HELL IS NOT A MYTH
Want to hear something funny? You know how I found out about Action Bronson. I was looking for a clip from a Barry Horowitz match and his song of the same name showed and I clicked on it because I wanted to know what a song about Barry would be.
Perhaps unfortunately, a lot of rap songs that are named after wrestlers tend to not actually be about the wrestlers. Usually just a vague ass reference :lol I'm not sure I've heard Bronson's Barry Horowitz song though

Alexa

Forever on Holiday
Perhaps unfortunately, a lot of rap songs that are named after wrestlers tend to not actually be about the wrestlers. Usually just a vague ass reference :lol I'm not sure I've heard Bronson's Barry Horowitz song though
Yeah, I know and it is a good song. Samples (I Forgot the) Words to My Song by Dry Bread. The other song that got me like that was Cobra Clutch by Ghostface Killah, I think.

Alexa

Forever on Holiday
I will say aside from the obvious song by me, that Dear God song by Black Landlord will be my favorite of this week, mainly because of the beat sounding unique/awesome.

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
i basically picked a song on wifeys playlist I really like and that I thought Hoss would vibe with because it kind of made me think of him a bit