Pussy Pounding Reportz PART TWO!!!!

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

KenFan4life

Reaction score
So i was just chilling one saturday night down town near the lake (basically at the town's park) sitting on a bench reading a playboy mag as usual, then outta tha corner of my eye i saw a fine ass sexy bitch with some big o'l knockers and u know your boy kenfan just couldn't resist, so i made my usual move on this ho' like i do on all tha' other ho's which lead to the same result as usual :smileysex5: except this time it was like ON THE LAKE not just near or close to the lake, but ON IT. which means i'm an aqua'pussy'pounger now, meaning i can swim and shit now :biggrin2: so anyways thankfully with my 12th,13th,and 14th bans during the month of late november - all of december gave me the amount of extra freetime meaning that there will be more pussy pounding reports to continue......WOOOoooo!!

You've just been CHECKED!.....by tha news!......................bro.

KenFan4life

Reaction score
Ps: I Also Nailed my dog.

sorry for tha double post,but its my thread and its not like any one else will post in it.

Y2Jasmine

Reaction score
Um....

O.........K

That does not warrant a reply.

KenFan4life

Reaction score
thats not what u said...if i may recall i remember hearing the words "Huhh!YEAAHHH!PUTYOURDICK UP MY PUSSY!!!...AHH!!Humm!YEAH!!!" and i remember u cuming meaning HA"HA!...I WON.

Rell

Reaction score
KenFan remember when we double stuffed Jasmine on film?

A Night in Taco Bell :laugh:

KenFan4life

Reaction score
Yeah, but remember that i called SHotgun, so i got her front end, u ended up having to eat out her asshole and stuff.

ps, i don't do dogs, that methlab dude edited my post up above.

Viva La Luke

Reaction score
KenFan remember when we double stuffed Jasmine on film?

A Night in Taco Bell :laugh:

Lol, that reminds some whore in my school, they called the film the same thing just replace the "Taco Bell" with "KFC", i assume it was finger lickin' good :D

Ps: I Also Nailed my dog.

SCOOOREE! I bet She/He is a keeper!

C4

This is the 500th time the guy got banned, why do you lift the ban? What's the point in getting him back when he has to pound pussy? I think a New Record has just been created on IWf, he is banned for the ___th time!

KenBan4life should be the appropriate name :shifty:

Reaction score
That's dumb. Why perma ban the guy? Cause these pussys got no fuckin life and decide to read it and then bitch about it cause they can't punge pussy on water? You guys can't see the greatness in his report?! He's fucking Jesus!

★Chuck Zombie★

Reaction score
I banned him because he put this in General discussion. He never learned anything. He just thinks he's funnier. I never like him, and after breaking the rules 456723416346 times, I got tired of it.

Rell

Reaction score
He only does that because he's easily influenced. If you look at him when he first joined, hes was a regular member, but after being banned from the shoutbox a couple times he became a gimmick poster.