Push Joe now

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

chessarmy

Reaction score
I'm tired of TNA no utilizing Samoa Joe, this guy sat out the last two weeks of iMPACT! AND the Slammiversary PPV. Joe should be feuding with either Morgan, RVD, or Desmond Wolfe.

Vs Matt Morgan: They teased a feud between these two and nothing ever came of it. I want to see Joe destroy this smurf.

Vs Rob Van Dam: Again, they teased this on iMPACT! but they didn't deliver anything, give Joe a couple wins and let him take the number 1 contender spot over whatever 80 year old they had planned before.

Vs Desmond Wolfe: Imagine how awesome a Joe/Wolfe feud would be? These guys would put on an amazing match yet TNA probably won't even book them to face each other. This has feud of the year written all over it if you ask me.

TNA didn't capitalize on the momentum Joe had after returning a few weeks ago so the damage has been done, there's still time to rebuild him however and now is the time to do so. Joe could be a dominating force and a real draw if pushed correctly but for some reason they're not giving him a chance, there are so many potential feuds that could happen to make great TV but all the potential is left untouched, its a shame.

Thoughts?

phantomgerald

Reaction score
It's too late already. They've shown that they don't even care about Joe when you kidnap him and nothing is made about that.

Death

Reaction score
as long as hulk hogan and eric is the boss

you can forget about samoa joe as a top tna star.

Lady Redfield

Itchy tasty
Reaction score
He was already out of the picture, for the most part, before Hogan and Bischoff even came along.

Reaction score
Joe has been terrible recently.

We still don't know why and who kidnapped him. We also don't have a clue why he targetted Morgan a few weeks ago. Ever since then he's not appeared on TV. Wasn't he ranked in 8th or 9th? He's barely been used...lame.

Axis

Reaction score
It's hilarious when you think back to 2005 when Joe signed to TNA and Punk signed to WWE. Everybody in the IWC thought that Punk was crazy, and that he wouldn't be used for long, if at all. Now look at them. CM Punk is a three-time world champion in the biggest wrestling company in the world, and Samoa Joe is an afterthought in a joke of a company. He's is probably still their best wrestler, but he comes across as very lazy right now. He's likely extremely unmotivated, and I don't blame him. The indys are shit right now, and the WWE are probably less willing to use him at this point in his career. He's stuck where he is, and that's not a good place.

Death

Reaction score
Joe has been terrible recently.

We still don't know why and who kidnapped him. We also don't have a clue why he targetted Morgan a few weeks ago. Ever since then he's not appeared on TV. Wasn't he ranked in 8th or 9th? He's barely been used...lame.

i like how tna is ignoring the "kidnapped" storyline.

JurassicBonez

Reaction score
Vs Desmond Wolfe: Imagine how awesome a Joe/Wolfe feud would be? These guys would put on an amazing match yet TNA probably won't even book them to face each other. This has feud of the year written all over it if you ask me.

Putting to guys that are getting shit booking in a feud together has fail written all over it.

ThophyRof

Reaction score
do they have push notifications that can let me know that my battery is crying like a baby for turning on all the other facebook push notifications?

ThophyRof

Reaction score
do they have push notifications that can let me know that my battery is crying like a baby for turning on all the other facebook push notifications?

KenFan4life

Reaction score
He just beat AJ Styles, so that's a step in the right direction, let joe tear it up in the ring, win some matches, and ...make sure he's far away from a microphone.

KenFan4life

Reaction score
He just beat AJ Styles, so that's a step in the right direction, let joe tear it up in the ring, win some matches, and ...make sure he's far away from a microphone.