Push For A WWE Superstar?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

SAIYANS

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
batista2
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
johncena
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Even the Jr. Perfect name suggested on the previous page is ok in comparison, is "McGillicutty" even a real name?

Urban Dictionary: McGillicutty

:lmao :lmao
Type in Lucille before that name and you will see

They also should just stick both Ted and Michael with Cody to form a new Legacy. Let Cody be the solo as he's best suited for it, and let the other two team up and bolster the division. Hell stick Flair in their corner as Miz and Dolph don't need him. Sd just got an attraction in the tag Divison, main event, and as domino Sandow is a solo midcarder for the us and is divisions.

Last edited:

Dale

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ui9LmS7
Favorite Wrestler
Y06mUrE
Favorite Wrestler
EtPxwR9
Favorite Wrestler
eAVr0ua
Favorite Wrestler
GDgC9g9
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
You rag on Punk not being able to lead a stable but then suggest Cody should lead one? :JC:

Deezy

DZ PZ
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
brethart2
Favorite Wrestler
newjack
Favorite Wrestler
ddp
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
wolfpac
You rag on Punk not being able to lead a stable but then suggest Cody should lead one? :JC:

Shaddup, Punks main promo is bitching about shit, Cody can deliver a credible promo to get himself and some heat magnet named Ted DiBiase over.

Big Red Jericho Punk

Reaction score
Shaddup, Punks main promo is bitching about shit, Cody can deliver a credible promo to get himself and some heat magnet named Ted DiBiase over.

Cody Rhodes hasn't done anything special since 2011 and needs a stache to get barley over.

Deezy

DZ PZ
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
brethart2
Favorite Wrestler
newjack
Favorite Wrestler
ddp
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
wolfpac
Cody Rhodes hasn't done anything special since 2011 and needs a stache to get barley over.

As opposed to the guy who is now relying on cheap heat tactics?

2011 was the last time Punk generated any buzz as well.

We Are Legion

║▌║█║▌||| ║▌║▌█ ║█║║▌||
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
ricflair
Favorite Wrestler
jbl2
Favorite Wrestler
randysavage
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
I'm still surprised WWE didn't run with the "Mr. Perfect" gimmick with him from the beginning. It makes too much sense for them not to do it and by referencing him as "McGuillicutty", it really dilutes the relevance of his family lineage. Even "Hennig" carries more weight than "McGuillicutty" which is only previously known to the wrestling world as Tommy Dreamer's whore wife. It was if nothing else worth a shot to brand him after his father in some way, not sure why WWE thought "McGuillicutty" would increase his chances... unless someone was completely drunk when they thought of it.

Deezy

DZ PZ
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
brethart2
Favorite Wrestler
newjack
Favorite Wrestler
ddp
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
wolfpac
Ziggler stole the whole "Perfect" gimmick, right down to the bleach-blond curly hair.

Hennig didn't have a chance.

Big Red Jericho Punk

Reaction score
As opposed to the guy who is now relying on cheap heat tactics?

2011 was the last time Punk generated any buzz as well.

Punk's promo on The Rock didn't create a buzz? Punk hitting the GTS on the Rock on Raw 1000 didn't generate any buzz? Granted this is all on one of the greatest of all time, which helps but that is stupid.

Everyone goes for cheap heat these days, please name me one heel that doesn't. You are one of my favorite posters on site, but seriously c'mon.

Prodigy

Banned
Reaction score

He hasn't done anything because WWE hasn't used him properly... not his fault Rey Mysterio broke his nose during his best gimmick and then they randomly got rid of his second best gimmick. How is he meant to get any where as a generic heel?

Prodigy

Banned
Reaction score
Re/ Hennig.

Guy is decent but it's very hard to break through after being irrelevant for so long and hardly being shown on TV. I don't see how changing his name to Hennig is going to change much in his career path.

John McHenry

John McHenry
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
dolphziggler2
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
brianpillman
Favorite Wrestler
shaneomac
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
You can make any new guy work if they are 3rd generation. Just play up the papa and grnad pap card and you have a starter for the newish guy. Should've called him Joe from the beginning and give him a t-shirt that says "born into perfection".

Said the same thing when Ziggler had the perfection song and was kinda doing a similar style thing. Give him a mouth piece for awhile like a virgil. A year or two have the two do a huge feud together and set him out on his own.

The Cork

Banned
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
scottsteiner
Favorite Wrestler
brocklesnar
Favorite Wrestler
carlito
Favorite Wrestler
goldburg
Favorite Wrestler
jakeroberts
Favorite Wrestler
paige
Said the same thing when Ziggler had the perfection song and was kinda doing a similar style thing. Give him a mouth piece for awhile like a virgil. A year or two have the two do a huge feud together and set him out on his own.

TBH I think Ziggler is already clusterfucked as it is, adding a mouthpiece is just too much.

Flair seems like he'd fit great, but he'd need to get rid of Langston/AJ/Vickie/everyone else first.

John McHenry

John McHenry
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
dolphziggler2
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
brianpillman
Favorite Wrestler
shaneomac
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
TBH I think Ziggler is already clusterfucked as it is, adding a mouthpiece is just too much.

Flair seems like he'd fit great, but he'd need to get rid of Langston/AJ/Vickie/everyone else first.

I was saying that when they did what they did for Ziggler it should have been for McGillicutty.

Defiant

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
thewhyats
Favorite Wrestler
jericho
Favorite Wrestler
deanambrose
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan2
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Wrestler
ajlee
I think before Ziggler inevitably gets his push, they need to figure out what they actually want to do with him rather than just give him the shot to appease him and the fans, because that won't go anywhere. It's likely AJ and Langston will still be around when he cashes in, but like Cork said I think that's a really shaky platform to push Ziggler from, that trio doesn't quite gel as it is.

So I guess if WWE want to try and use him as a draw while he's champion, he'd better keep a mouthpiece around to be more safe. But if they really wanna test him, let him prove himself solo for probably the first time in years.