AMA Purpose

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Nostradamus

White Rabbit
Reaction score
Website
www.ratswithwings.com
Favorite Wrestler
eddieguerrero
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
n4HSWck
Favorite Wrestler
kofi
Favorite Wrestler
6SLLEQr
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Dialogue Indicator: Eden Slate Keres

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The disturbing face of an adult Keres comes through from a hauntingly white background.

9274740a33acde59c88b0c569e07b240.jpg

"Chapter two. Purpose."

The scene zooms into the mouth of Keres, making it completely black. After a few seconds, light flickers a world into existence.

Slate Bass’ face is centered in view, covering the entire frame. His facial muscles neutral, yet his eyes are burning with passionate, fiery anger.

Over the muffled ambience of live music, laughter, clinking glasses and tapping shoes; the disembodied voice of Eden speaks.

“Where do I begin? Or rather, should I? Despite the inconvenience and annoyance of it all, allow me a moment to present you all with a…much needed dose of quick exposition.”

The camera feed distorts slightly, and a visual glitch appears to make Slate cartoonishly smile before returning to his aforementioned state.

“It’s your stereotypical fairytale. Girl goes to club with her obviously abusive boyfriend, club owner flirts with girl, girl flirts back, abusive boyfriend tries to cause a scene and the club owner funkily beats him within an inch of his life and leaves with the girl. All the while, the girl knew how this would play out and now she has the strongest and most capable man in the world at her side. It was expertly sewn into the fabric of reality.”

The camera begins to slowly zoom out, revealing that the closeup had been that of Slate’s reflection in a flashily decorated mirror within a gawdy looking office space under purple lights with the brightest of hues.

The camera now shows Slate from behind, with his reflection still in the mirror. He is dressed in a glittery pink suit jacket, black silk pants, and a white sequin glove on his right hand. The mirror shows Eden, wearing a completely black bodysuit, walk up behind Slate, stand at his side and place an arm around his waist, but no such thing happens next to him in reality.

“In case I hadn’t made it clear enough when I last spoke to you all, or you weren’t listening, there is a lot to grasp about our…unique qualities. I deem something necessary, I command it, and through one avenue or another it will happen. Creation, destruction, and vision…these words are what make up this TORN Universe. Oh, forgive me, you all have had but an appetizer of this realm, now allow me to give you your first full meal.”

Eden licks her lips, and the ambient noise comes to an uncomfortable whisper. The mirrored Eden reaches below Slate’s waist, out of view, and picks up a purple fedora. At the same time, out of the mirror, Slate Bass does a similar action and retrieves a purple fedora from below his waist. As Eden places it on his head in the mirror, Slate places it on his own head in actuality.

Eden leans in close to Slate’s ear and devilishly whispers into it.

“Show them how you felt here, my love. You had it all before I ever arrived. Money, power, fame, looks and California in your back pocket…but you were miserable.”

A tear begins to fall down Slate’s left cheek, the side Eden is standing on in the mirror.

“A miserable husk of a man masquerading behind the false image he presented to the world. By day he danced around the charade, by night he wished he was dead. A man stuck in the mirror, his reflection staring back at him. Hating him.”

Eden laughs, Slate cries in perfect synch with her laugh.

“You just have to be strong. Put your hand on the glass, Slate.”

In the mirror, Eden places her palm on the glass, pushing against it. A very small crack appears where the center of her hand is. Slate, overwhelmed with emotion, bellows at the top of his lungs, rears his arm back and slams his fist towards Eden’s hand and into the mirror with an ungodly amount of force. It shatters into hundreds of sharp pieces as the world around him seemingly does the same. The gawdy office slowly morphs into a sprawling, overgrown, yet well taken care of garden. Coming to a calm, the world around feels peaceful. Through the frame where the mirror once was, Eden holds Slate’s fist in her hand.

“No matter what you, I, or we go through, I’ll be there to pull you through.”

Using her free hand, she does a turning motion with her index finger and the mirror frame fades from existence. She then points at Slate, and his attire shimmers, becoming his normally worn suit jacket and slacks. In black, to match her.

“Eden. I’m looking right at the other half of me. The vacancy that sat in my heart, is a place that you now reside in. Staring at my shambled reflection in the mirror, it’s like you were right there beside me all along. I just refused to see you. But you showed me how to fight. And I’ll tell you now, it became easy. Through shattering my façade and becoming TORN, I truly became whole.”

Slate unclenches his fist and holds Eden’s hand. She moves her other hand to hold his free hand. They now stand, hand in hand, in the middle of what appears to be an old wedding altar within the garden.

“And because of you my TORN Warrior, my mind and heart were set free. I couldn’t get any bigger with anybody else beside me. And I know that fate is always on our side, and the world changes rotation on our will. This universe, my universe, the TORN Universe deemed our lives be intertwined…because with your hand in my hand, and a pocket full of soul…”

Eden briefly looks towards the camera and gives a slight smirk.

“…I can tell you there’s no place we couldn’t go.”

They lean in and kiss. Once separated from their embrace, Slate smirks.

“Shall we get back to dinner?”

Eden nods in agreement. The gleefully childish giggle of their daughter Keres echoes through the garden as a sudden wave of water comes crashing through it, engulfing the couple. They close their eyes in the water, letting the world fade to darkness. A few moments pass and light begins to trickle in, as the scene transitions to the view of Eden, who is blinking her eyes as Slate Bass finishes speaking at the family dinner table.

There is a sound of running water, almost like a stream in nature. Eden finishes her glass and, seeing that most of the food is gone, sits up.

“Well, I suppose that is a sign our meal is done. Slate, Nova. Remember this. Our first match in AMA will be the appetizer, a small sample of what is to come from The Residence. These three poor souls are in an unfortunate position of being across the ring from us. But, remember what we discussed. Oh, and I want to give them that final look at the lights.”

Both Slate and Princess Nova nod before the three get up and walk out of the room. The servants of the family begin to pick up silverware. A cracking sound begins in the background as the camera looks at the last puppet, the one representing the Raging Redneck. Eventually…

The sound of a hole opening up is heard and a stream of water crashes on the puppet, washing it away. In the background, we hear the familiar laughter of Keres, first sounding gleeful and childish… before slowly sounding more like an adult’s as the scene fades away.​