Punk's Go To Sleep: Banned?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

J

Damn just watched that and defintily was punks fault. But hell everyone makes mistakes, so as long as Rey's not sidelined from it why make a big deal out of it.

Hometown Kid

I just got off the phone with KENTA. He said he'd like the title of this thread to get fucked.

As much as I like Punk and the GTS, I'm sure he can just steal another move from Japan. :laugh:

1. Gimme KENTA's number plz. :eek:

2. Punk's new finisher = Death Brand. :shifty:

THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps

I can't wait until Punk's moveset turns into the Kobashi chop. >_>

ThePlumber702

Reaction score
At Armaggedon Punk landed a vicious GTS on Rey Mysterio to become the #1 Contender for Regal's IC Title, but as the result of him getting the victory over Rey; Punk actually ended up breaking Rey's nose in what I thought was one of the sickest GTS I've seen from Punk.

Here's the point: The same exact thing happened to Snitsky with him selling the GTS badly and breaking his nose on a past RAW maybe 2-3 months ago, and the same thing has happened to Rey.

Do you think Vince will ban the GTS or he'll let the 2 injuries slide until Punk does it again. Punk has already lost his Pepsi Plunge and his Anacoda Vice, I'm sure he doesn't need to lose another finisher because of the way his opponents sell it badly.

Thoughts?

why do you say it's his opponant's fault? he did the same thing in OVW and in ROH i think he sucks hes dangerous and untallented.... how was mysterio suppose to FLY THROUGH THE AIR? n snitsky punk should have never tried it on him hes twice punks size and punk isnt cena... what do you think the chances are of snitsky getting the gts and NOT getting his nose broke

CM PUNK SHOULD BE BANNED PERIOD

J

why do you say it's his opponant's fault? he did the same thing in OVW and in ROH i think he sucks hes dangerous and untallented.... how was mysterio suppose to FLY THROUGH THE AIR? n snitsky punk should have never tried it on him hes twice punks size and punk isnt cena... what do you think the chances are of snitsky getting the gts and NOT getting his nose broke

Yea cuase that's exactly what we all want to see. One of the main draws on Raw banned.

Kizza

Even though I don't like the WWE version of him, banning Punk is just absolutely stupid. You should stop being a biased mark and appreciate what he brings to the promotion, instead of total blind hate. To say he is untalented is just pure ignorance.

ThePlumber702

Reaction score
Even though I don't like the WWE version of him, banning Punk is just absolutely stupid. You should stop being a biased mark and appreciate what he brings to the promotion, instead of total blind hate. To say he is untalented is just pure ignorance.

No, not ignorance... just observation.
All I've ever seen him do is throw some kicks and jump around. People mark out over him and it reminds me of the Ultimate Warrior. Not bias the only wrestler i have any bias toward is Edge... because hes a dick personally according to Matt and Jeff Hardy's shoot interviews... I just do not think Punk is any good...

THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps

No, not ignorance... just observation.
All I've ever seen him do is throw some kicks and jump around. People mark out over him and it reminds me of the Ultimate Warrior. Not bias the only wrestler i have any bias toward is Edge... because hes a dick personally according to Matt and Jeff Hardy's shoot interviews... I just do not think Punk is any good...

lol?

You can't possibly be super serial when comparing Warrior to Punk.

Throw some kicks and jump around? K, your argument is already null and void. You're using his offense to base your argument. Guess you don't like any high flyers, because all they do is fly around. Or you can't like someone like Matt Hardy, because all he does is focus on the neck. I guess you can't like Jeff Hardy, becaue all he does is flashy type moves.

Fact is, Punk has had good matches. Hell, his match with Rey was great. You using his offense to support your argument shows that you have no real argument, and that it is indeed a personal bias.

Oh, and lol @ you hating Edge because he bedded Lita.

Quintastic One

Reaction score
Also trying to base his moveset on calling him crappy shows you haven't seen any of his indy stuff. lol.

Kizza

It would most likely be one of the main reasons he got signed. So yes, it is pretty important really.

Quintastic One

Reaction score
It does when you say that he sucks when we all know WWE superstars are prevented from doing most of the things they are capable of. So basing wrestling talent over a reduced moveset is like trying to say that Bret Hart sucks because he was in a match where all he could use was the body slam, the arm drag and the inverted atomic drop. There is no comparison, and I've been polite thus far, but the others are right, you have no argument.