• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Punk with a beard or without?

Punk with a beard or without

• Total voters

IA-SteveB

We all know CM Punk recently shaved off his beard. Personally, I thought he looked a lot more menacing with a beard and certainly looked better than the old days with long hair. I just think the beard gives him more of a bad ass look to counter the pretty boys like Ziggler.

Heisenberg

Doesn't bother me that much but I went with beard, looks much better and badass with his short hair.

Heisenberg

I don't see why people are saying who gives a fuck, etc. He just wanted a simple opinion and it's not hard to choose one of two choices. Stop bitching.

Vivido

Should be a "I'm not gay and couldn't care less about weather or not a man has facial hair or not, just so long as he is good in-ring and on the mic" option.

JMobile

in my opinion, I like this one.
Punk.png

IA-SteveB

Well, thanks to those who actually had an opinion. The question was supposed to be an opinion on the characterization of CM Punk, not whether you had to question your own or other's sexuality. lol Think of it as similar to asking whether you prefer Kane with or without a mask.