Punk vs Ryback is a go

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

GrammarNazi82

Lovable Kind of Filthy
Reaction score
Dolph'sZiggler said:
Ryback is just a blueberry who doesn't know how to wrestle.

"HEAD GOES ON PENIS FOR POWERBOMBZ?1?"

Legit lol'd. Thank you, thank you. Fortunately my office manager is gone for lunch.

Leo C

Backlund Mark
Reaction score
So since Punk/Ryback is actually happening it makes me believe that Rock or maybe Lesnar interfere more and more. Although there's always the possibility of a random Kevin Nash interference. :hmm:

GrammarNazi82

Lovable Kind of Filthy
Reaction score
Leo C said:
So since Punk/Ryback is actually happening it makes me believe that Rock or maybe Lesnar interfere more and more. Although there's always the possibility of a random Kevin Nash interference. :hmm:

Random Nash ftw.

Really though, since Rock is slated to start appearing more as they buildup to WM, I'm figuring he'll interfere, or start interfering.

Senhor Perfect

Bulletproof
Reaction score
The only way I see that happening is a kayfabe botch interference. Rock goes to knock out Punk and hits Ryback causing him to win by DQ.

seabs

Walking the King’s Road
Reaction score
Re: RE: Punk vs Ryback is a go

Senhor Perfect said:
The only way I see that happening is a kayfabe botch interference. Rock goes to knock out Punk and hits Ryback causing him to win by DQ.

Isn't it a TLC match?

GrammarNazi82

Lovable Kind of Filthy
Reaction score
seabs said:
Isn't it a TLC match?

It is indeed.

Senhor -- Certainly can see your point, and that seems plausible enough in theory. Though I just mean out of the two I would imagine Rock would interfere before Brock would.

Of course, I could be completely wrong, and it could be the time for Brock to interfere and have Heyman turn on Punk, but I highly doubt it.

seabs

Walking the King’s Road
Reaction score
Re: RE: Punk vs Ryback is a go

Senhor Perfect said:
Oh sh*t, that's right :lol1:. NM the DQ then, Punk covers for the win after the botched interference.

Wouldn't he be better off pulling the title down?

Leo C

Backlund Mark
Reaction score
Senhor Perfect said:
:finger: seabs lol. I was using previous TNA logic, pin him then pull the title down :urm:

AKA WCW logic.

I think they could have Rock cost Ryback the match because he wants to wrestle Punk, but it'd be weird if Ryback didn't seek revenge so I'm not sure. A botched interference would be better, I suppose.

HHHBestHeelEver

The Artiste
Reaction score
would be nice, and i think profitable to see a clean win for punk on this one
it will also end this stupid feud

BaraaKhalaf92

Champion
Reaction score
The Shield will cost Ryback the match, not The Rock.

Lockard 23

The WWF/E Guru
Reaction score
They booked themselves into a corner by making this a TLC match. Now, the only way Ryback can lose is by pinfall or submission (no...) as opposed to just a DQ finish. He's already lost three matches, and it means very little that two of those didn't include him taking a pin fall. Now he has to take another loss. How long before people give up on caring about Ryback even more so than they have already?