Punk vs Cena - Who will Win ?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

What will be the Outcome of the Match

• CM Punk retains the WWE title

Votes: 9 60.0%
  • Cena Wins the Title

Votes: 2 13.3%
  • The Match wouldn't start ( probably outside interference during the entrance)

Votes: 4 26.7%

• Total voters

Blizzard

Reaction score
I'm calling a no contest. It dosn't make sense to end the reign on Raw, they'll milk it until SummerSlam!

It's not any normal RAW though, it's the 1000th episode. That's why it makes perfect sense but I don't see it happening. It makes no sense to ruin CM Punk's reign, and considering what I've been reading lately, it looks as if Cena's gonna be the first man to unsuccessfully cash in. Moving on to Summerslam is where we see the rematch.

Keith

WCW Halloween Phantom
Reaction score
I actually used to like the times when a world title did change hands on raw as long as it was only every so often, it made raws more important and less predictable. The impact that Foley's first world title win happening on TV had was awesome it was the talk of wrestling. Still in this case I think they are planning a full length feud between Cena and Punk before the title changes hands. The scary thing is that the prediction (sorry forget who made it) of Show winning the title at Survivorseries is looking a possibility.

Kiffy Lube

Girls Just Wanna Have Fun
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
I guess I wouldn't mind if Show was added to their SummerSlam match after whatever happens on Raw this week if only because Show's best match type over the years has been Triple Threats.