Punk v Reigns

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Brad.

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
I wasn't really paying attention during this match, but I hear it has recieved lots of criticism from fans. Was it really that bad?

Aids Johnson

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
It dragged on, and on, but i personally still enjoyed it. I marked my ass off for the NAO and enjoyed it more than the Pipers pit segment, that's for sure

Action Jackson

The Lunatic Fringe
Banned
Reaction score
It was good. If it received criticism, it was only by complete morons.

CrayJ Lee

Champion
Reaction score
Website
bewitchingbennett.tumblr.com
Personally I really enjoyed the match. Both Reigns and CM Punk seem to compliment each other well in the ring. I like that the match went on for a while since it gave Reigns the opportunity to showcase his ring skills and hype up any future matches. Also, the ending was nice because I think most of us expected one of The Shield members to cost Reigns the victory and thus push The Shield further into a breakup. However, Reigns winning clean has a different effect on the future of The Shield and will most likely propel Reigns into more singles competition and some title contention as well.

Reactions: Action Jackson

Action Jackson

The Lunatic Fringe
Banned
Reaction score
Reigns VS Ambrose on PPV.... I'll buy that fuckin' PPV.

Jannukaz

Jobber
Reaction score
Best match of the night, for sure. Got out of my seat and screamed so loud when Reigns speared Punk. I enjoyed it!

Reactions: Action Jackson

Action Jackson

The Lunatic Fringe
Banned
Reaction score
Best match of the night, for sure. Got out of my seat and screamed so loud when Reigns speared Punk. I enjoyed it!

You're goddamn right! The near falls with the Superman Punch & that kick to the head that Punk does were both nail biters. I knew Reigns was gonna fuckin' destroy him with a spear though, and destroy him he did.

Reactions: Jannukaz

Stopspot

Now I’m a big, fat dynamo!
Reaction score
Clunky at times and dragged a bit. Reigns is still green but improving. And Punk continues to operate on only about 50%

Shadie T

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
chrishero
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
elgenerico
Favorite Wrestler
claudiocastagnoli
Favorite Wrestler
joeyryan
lmao no, Real Americans Vs Rhodes Bros >>>>>>>>>>>

Reactions: Brad.

Shadie T

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
chrishero
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
elgenerico
Favorite Wrestler
claudiocastagnoli
Favorite Wrestler
joeyryan

Cloud

Champion
Reaction score
Wasn't the worst match ever. Did help with the NAO knocking about though for a few easy pops.