WrestleMania Punk-Taker match in serious doubt.

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Jonathan

Champion
Reaction score
The rumour isn't true.

We noted yesterday that CM Punk may have been injured in Monday's RAW main event against Kane. Word is that it was an injury to his arm that is said to not be severe. There were rumors yesterday afternoon that Punk is suffering from a knee injury but those are not true

http://www.pwpix.net/pwpixnews/headlines/365357978.php

GrammarNazi82

Lovable Kind of Filthy
Reaction score
Jonathan said:
The rumour isn't true.

We noted yesterday that CM Punk may have been injured in Monday's RAW main event against Kane. Word is that it was an injury to his arm that is said to not be severe. There were rumors yesterday afternoon that Punk is suffering from a knee injury but those are not true

http://www.pwpix.net/pwpixnews/headlines/365357978.php

:smug:

Crayo -- The tweet supposedly being deleted was one of quite a few things in the OP that made me doubt its validity.

Anyway, as far as just generally discussing "If this match gets scrapped, then what?" and not taking the OP into account, like Lockard mentioned I wouldn't mind if they just left Taker out of it this year altogether. They wouldn't do it, I'm sure, since he's such a huge draw, but it wouldn't hurt for him to sit this one out since he's been recuperating from surgery (or surgeries) and so that he could have the even 20-0 going into the even number of WM30.

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score
Crayo said:
Rain, this is the IWC. We don't give WWE credit for anything here.

Well damn, not even tounge-in-cheek with an insult thrown in? :okay:

Missed that page of the IWC handbook, Crayo. Won't make the same mistake again.

Reactions: Crayo

Super Saiyan Goku

Reaction score
:no: :no: :no: CM PUNK NEED TO WRESTLER THE UNDERTAKER! Just don't have him wrestle until the event!There doing with Undertaker anyway!

seabs

Walking the King’s Road
Reaction score
Respect Gohan6425 said:
:no: :no: :no: CM PUNK NEED TO WRESTLER THE UNDERTAKER! Just don't have him wrestle until the event!There doing with Undertaker anyway!

Agreed, they shouldn't risk one of the mainevents now. There isn't much to gain from it.

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
I hope it's true and he can't wrestle just because I like to see WWE in scramble mode :dawg:

Super Saiyan Goku

Reaction score
Seabs said:
Agreed, they shouldn't risk one of the mainevents now. There isn't much to gain from it.

Taker vs. Punk at WM29 HAS TO HAVE BEEN NOW!

Leo C

Backlund Mark
Reaction score
He'll be fine. If he's hurt they'll just get him off the ring until WM, but he'll work the big match.

Rysenberg

Legend
Reaction score
You'd think at this point they would leave the big six out of serious 1 on 1 main event action to be honest. A no DQ match was pretty unnecessary and a short match (without Kane going over ffs) followed by a promo/robbery of the urn would have been fine.