• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Punk sh*ts his pants on Smackdown

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
Don't get me wrong I used to love SD when it was its own shit... but now it is just a bunch of dudes I have already seen for the week on tape delay doing shit that is only storyline relevant in the loosest definition of the term.

CM Punk Girl

Jobber
Reaction score
I honestly thought when my other half told me about this that he was joking, didn't realise it was a common occurrence, I still love Punk even if he did a poop lol :sad:

Action Jackson

The Lunatic Fringe
Banned
Reaction score
Yeah i was expecting poop references and the ref seemed to not get near him after the match....but really dude had to have adjusted himself a dozen times, and rightfully so.

His fight or flight reflex took over when he got that close to Brock. I wouldn't blame him. Brock probably has made several men shit themselves, and countless more shart themselves.