Punk responds to criticism

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
Crayo said:
You would rather see no Punk at all in WWE than this Punk?

Do you really want me to answer that?

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
Dolph'sZiggler said:
Do you really want me to answer that?

Lmao I was expecting that. I dunno, this Punk is getting too much hate because as Seabs said, it's a high ceiling. He's set the bar so high we can't accept nothing less, at least not this much less. But this Punk as a face > Any current face atm. He still has that attitude (all be it much less) and some of his jokes are decent. All we can ask from the current faces. Plus, his matches. If Punk wasn't here, Punk/Jericho and Punk/Bryan classics wouldn't have happened.

Aids Johnson

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
Dolph'sZiggler said:
Obviously WWE is more to blame, but Punk is clearly a hypocrite for how things unfolded. You can say his shoot was kayfabe, but obviously he believed what he was saying. But now that he is one of the chosen ones he is fine with it. So basically his problem isn't that WWE is run like s***, but that he wasn't getting preferential treatment like Cena or HHH. Now that he is, he just smiles and cuts corny promos and is a company yes man like the ones he bashed.

This. Don't care about the rest of it, who cares about what he wants to trend, or that he likes golf....actually it makes me like him less.

Robbie Coletrain

Big Robbie
Reaction score
Oh my god he comes across as a d*** in real life, D-Bry walks all over him in the ring, so dont be saying me and Bryan, any match Bryan ever wrestles is the main event, so its nothing special with you, he can produce a good to great match against anyone.

Lockard 23

The WWF/E Guru
Reaction score
I kind of agree with Crayo. Punk has been turned into a generic smiling babyface character but that doesn't mean the real life Punk likes it. I'm guessing he is just dealing with things until maybe something changes for the better for him. He's not exactly in the position of someone like SCSA where he can literally walk away from the company and still have WWE welcoming him back with open arms (even after doing a smear campaign against him) just because he doesn't like the direction of where things are going for him.

I doubt he can start 'shooting' again and suddenly pick up the momentum he had last year, although it would make his character more interesting. A heel turn, or at least a 'tweener' sort of character like last year, sounds more attractive to me.

Testify

Bully
Reaction score
Website
i.imgur.com
Punk obviously fapped to this while writing:

a52fadc7ff387fb5c64597f827cdc4de.gif

Leo C

Backlund Mark
Reaction score
I just want him to stop being a Cena Jr. superman the way he is right now. I don't know what are WWE's plans, but I want this gone.

Reactions: Testify