Punk or Bryan

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Stopspot

Now I’m a big, fat dynamo!
Reaction score
Asskicker said:
Wait Bryan's in a rage mode right now?

On Smackdown this week Bryan showcased a much more aggressive look to his facial expressions as well as slightly in his moveset. He seems to be going to play a aggressive character.

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
Stopspot said:
Bryan all the way. Punk became interesting again with the heel turn but after what I saw on Smackdown I think we are in for a pretty bad ass Bryan character.

The badass can only be as good as the booking though. Let's hope he gets in a decent feud.

Mainstream87

The Artiste
Reaction score
Asskicker said:
Punk looks more badass with the slicked back al capone hair.

Is a bad ass look. I liked his long hair the best though for sure. Punk and Bryan are my two favorite wrestlers, but I would go with Punk obviously :p

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
Mainstream87 said:
Is a bad ass look. I liked his long hair the best though for sure. Punk and Bryan are my two favorite wrestlers, but I would go with Punk obviously :p

Do you prefer his long blonde from RoH or his long black from SeS?

Matt

Champion
Reaction score
nexus hair > what ever the fuck that thing is now

Asskicker

Champion
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Bryan is amazing at wrestling, I think he is the definition of the greatest wrestler in the world. Will watch the main event but I know that Bryan's new style will still kick total ass.