Punk on Smackdown

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Inpunkwetrust

Jobber
Reaction score
On 6/7/13 at smackdown Cm Punk vs Alberto Del Rio ended in a double count-out during the match Del Rio hit Paul Heyman in the face while Haymen was at commentary which caused Cm Punk to snap and attack Del rio, throwing him into the baracade and then delivering a GTS in the middle of the ring.

What are your ideas on what happened tonight on smackdown

Last edited by a moderator:

Lady Deathbane

thanks for the unban, lmao
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Please include the word "spoiler" or at least the date in the title of the thread next time you reveal things such as this, please. Some people disdain spoilers. Also, this happened in Smackdown so it should be in the section entitled "Smackdown, NXT & Events". Thanks!

Aaron

Reaction score
Booo I hadn't watched it yet, you suck.

Stopspot

Now I’m a big, fat dynamo!
Reaction score
Spoilerd the title and content and moved it to the right section.

Stopspot

Now I’m a big, fat dynamo!
Reaction score
Inpunkwetrust. Use this thread if you want to discuss Punk's actions on Smackdown since this was the original one you made, instead of making a duplicate.