Punk hurts HHH's ego :(

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
PWMania.com reported that some of CM Punk’s frustration had to do with being booked against Triple H in a match at WrestleMania XXX. Word is that Punk felt that a program with Triple H is not a “big feud and a big match” when he’s stated numerous times that he wanted to main event the biggest show of the year.

Regarding Punk’s future with WWE, it’s said that Vince McMahon wants Punk back but Triple H has mixed feelings on the situation. Triple H reportedly feels disrespected by Punk but is letting Vince handle things.

(Source: F4Wonline.com)

Read more: http://www.pwmania.com/backstage-ne...ia-xxx-vince-triple-hs-reaction#ixzz2rv0GcX4i
Poor HHH. But he's the biggest world champion of all time! GOAT!

Trip in the Head

Jester of Darkness
Reaction score
HHH: Its wresltemania time again. Better get ready for my ONE MATCH A YEAR

Lockard 23

The WWF/E Guru
Reaction score
How is a feud with Triple H not a big time feud? He's been the top heel in the company since the summer of last year and he's one of the biggest stars of all time (not top 5 or anything, but defintely top 15 or 20 at least). I can understand being upset if his match wasn't gonna headline or if he was told he'd be jobbing to HHH (wouldn't happen) but what did he expect, a feud with John Cena or The Rock?

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score
Gotta love how there's a new reason for Punk leaving every day... they could all be true, though.

Reactions: RoyalRaven

Tumbas' #1 Fan

Guardian
Reaction score
I'm a huge Triple H mark. Triple H should just put himself in the main event. I wouldn't have a problem at all.

Lockard 23

The WWF/E Guru
Reaction score
Surprised Punk/HHH wasn't the planned Mania main event anyway, what with Triple H being the main figurehead of The Authority these past several months and all.

Reactions: Wacokid27

seabs

Walking the King’s Road
Reaction score
Also isn't HHH supposed to be a hugely evil egotistical asshole who'll put himself into every mainevent ? Internet don't lie to me.

RoyalRaven

Fooqy Booqy Biggest Gamer Winner!
Banned
Reaction score
Gotta love how there's a new reason for Punk leaving every day... they could all be true, though.

My Grandma works for WWE and told me that Punk quit because Cena spilled his Soda.

DK JAMES

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
themiz
Favorite Wrestler
johncena2
Favorite Wrestler
akiratozawa
HHH is the man. After watching his documentary last night (would recommend to anyone), I realize he's one of the chillest dudes they got. Punk's just bitchin.

Reactions: Trip in the Head

F.R.I.E

Save_Us Frie.2.J
Reaction score
Punk you ho. HHH is gifting you a match versus the GOAT and you leave? Selfish ho.