Punk-Heyman-Austin Twitter stuff.

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Reaction score
Thought this was pretty cool...

Paul Heyman is making headlines today with some controversial remarks about how WWE is handling the career of Nexus leader CM Punk.

Amid reports that CM Punk is unhappy behind the scenes and is considering leaving WWE when his contract expires later this year, Paul Heyman wrote on Twitter (@heymanhustle):

"I'm sure he will get heat for me saying this, but @CMPunk is STILL the most underutilized talent on the WWE roster. And my apologies to @CMPunk for the heat he'll get, but come on already. Punk is the best heel in the biz today! WAKE THE F**K UP! It's amazing to me (and not in a good way) that WWE doesn't see how @CMPunk has brought out the best in every opponent."

CM Punk caught wind of Paul Heyman's rant and responded with:

"oh you know me, if I don't have heat I'm doing something wrong. Keeps me warm."

WWE Hall of Fame Steve Austin, who has exchanged words with Punk over Twitter in recent weeks, quoted Paul Heyman's tweet and added, "Agreed."

Truthful. Punk's response was awesome.

Punk really is the fucking man. In 15 minutes and doing the job, he stole the show. From the face he made before he slapped on the Sharpshooter, to asking Bret " where'd you learn to count? Canada?" to wearing the Mach tights, he's fucking awesome.

I don't know what ever happened to that Florida outfit that was trying to get off the ground last winter, but they could make some real waves if they snagged Punk and Jericho. Throw in some guys like Pope, Marquis Cor Von, maybe a Carlito, some indy guys and whomever else is out there, they could easily surpass TNA and be better competition to WWE with the right office behind them. It might be a wet dream, but it's feasible.

Luke Flywalker

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
paige
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
machoman
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Wrestler
wyattfamily
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan2
I really, really can't believe they're not throwing the pin to Vince's debit card at him man... GIVE HIM WHATEVER HE WANTS!

...god...

Reaction score
Seriously. There's a reason SD was the best it's ever been in 2008 since POSSIBLY the Heyman period. Because Punk was basically given free fucking reign and he ran with, it was epic. SES? Also epic, everything the guy was given he made the most of, he makes everything, EVERYTHING fucking entertaining. Even commentating. I'm not sure who hates him backstage or whatever but they should really get over it, hopefully Raw was a sign to come that he may be thrusted more-so in the main event and title competition. But like usual, WWE has overstacked Raw on the draft (this time he felt the downside), sigh, this would be like the best time to send him to SD with Edge leaving. Wish Randy woulda just fucked off, Punk as top heel on SD would be gold with Christian as top face.

1chiban

Reaction score
Punk made himself brilliant. He made his own character and continues to do so. That's why he'll never be a golden boy in the WWE.

Luke Flywalker

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
paige
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
machoman
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Wrestler
wyattfamily
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan2
There are people reporting that this last contract offer was satisfactory to Punk and he's likely to be signing it in the coming weeks...

Airfixx

Reaction score
Fingers are crossed then that it's both a) true and that b) he'll be used at a higher level in the coming months/years.

Airfixx

Reaction score
if he and christian are out of the wwe, so am i tbh. name one good ppv match from the past couple of months that didn't have either punk, christian or danielson in them.

HHH/Taker (WM)
Edge/Ziggler (RR)
Cody/Rey (ExRules)
Smackdown EC match (ok, Christian did a run-in after but that don't count)....

Luke Flywalker

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
paige
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
machoman
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Wrestler
wyattfamily
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan2
btw

what exchange with austin?

They've been going back and forth for the past couple'a months on Twitter. Punk's asked Austin directly to step in the ring with him. It's absolutely hilarious shit!

Luke Flywalker

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
paige
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
machoman
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Wrestler
wyattfamily
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan2
could you kindly c/p all of them?

?_?

They go about this shit each and every day, a couple'a tweets here and there, and it has been going on for months... since before Mania. Punk Tweets too much inbetween them, as does Austin.

Hell no, lmao.

KenFan4life

Reaction score
I think this is a social satire on the stock market, Stone cold is white people, Paul Heymen is a guy, CM Punk is Mexicans!