Punk getting Punk'd?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

noumenon

LMAO...knicky may have just had some of the greatest points ever.
With the way they've been burying Punk it seems like last summer all over again when they had him as Morrison's bitch for about 3 months. Unless they start building him up a bit more with some nice clean big wins he's never going to be able to cash in that shot. Then again, WWE does everything ass backwards so you might as well have him come out and pin HHH cleanly in the opening segment of RAW for the title.

Haze187

Reaction score
Stop acting like no one can turn heel, even Jim Ross has turned heel before. He used the "fuck you, I'm straight edge so I'm better than you" stuff in ROH and he went on to become one of the 3 icons of ROH. Him being heel works even if he had Doink the clown's gimmick because he is good at being heel period.

Ballin

Reaction score
They aren't doing anything with him right now. But you can almost guarantee they'll go somewhere with him, with ECW stars going to RAW I think Punk will take the shot at whoevers champ.