Public Service Announcement

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Jay

Reaction score
Hello Smarks,

Its been an interesting few months here on WS. I am excited for what I know the future holds for us as a forum. There are a few things that I want to address.

First and foremost, I don't know what Shawn has or hasn't said about what is going on in his personal life (and I am not going to go into details out of respect for him and his family), just know that if you don't see him active for a few days, there is a good reasoning behind it. Shawn will go into details if he'd like in the near future.

As for why I haven't been as active as I'd like, my own personal life has become insanely busy. But, that is slowing down for a while and I want to focus all my energy on growing the WS brand. Starting July 5th, I will be focusing on coming up with new content and ways for members to feel like that have a home to discuss professional wrestling.

What I would want from you guys is to Personal Message me with ideas of what you'd want to see here on the forums.

Please be patient with us as we plan for the future.

Thanks,

-Jay

Reactions: PHX