PSD Sites

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Toddy

Reaction score
I Have Two Questions
ththBatista2007.jpg

What PSD Site are these pics from?

Well Since Italian PSD is going weird at the moment and PSD Protocol isn't updated for ages what are other good WWE PSD sites?

c4_FatTony

Reaction score
Major rep for that one exC. I have been looking for a new site since ItalianPSD went down.

PeepShow

That site is pretty great, but they are PNGs. Kinda sad at that.

exC.On

Reaction score
no problem, and i haven't downloaded anything from the site, ive just been cutting stuff on my own and ive always known that site, but there shouldn't be a prob of them being .png there practically the same when u download them onto photoshop

xtremebadass

Yea I tried using the Italian and wondered why it didn't work, now this site looks pretty promising thnx

PeepShow

Yeah, I know, I'm just picky. :p

They get mixed in with the PSDs and stuff and the different logos for PSD and PNG's and I get confused. I'm prolly confusing you as I speak. :eek:

Weebo

Reaction score
just to let you know that is not from a PSD site it is from a Russian site (that can be switched to English) called wrestlezone.ru

Headfirst For Hardcore

Reaction score

CT Styles

Damn, I've known about PSD Dreams for ages and I don't get rep :'(

StaticX

Reaction score
I've known this site for quite long but forgot the link.. hell yeah this is my lucky day..!! Thanks alot..!! Rep added!!

Edit : I forgot to mention.. if you guys wanna have psd's of things apart from wrestling, then check out http://planetrenders.net/

This site got a few wrestling psd's.. and it is fully loaded with others too..!! Thats the site I use for my psd's..