Proposed Adrenaline 14

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

John McHenry

John McHenry
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
dolphziggler2
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
brianpillman
Favorite Wrestler
shaneomac
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Dr. Frank Urwhich vs. The Demon

Rippercussions vs Donnie

Chelios vs. Andrew Reynolds

Raiden Blaze & Brandon Banks v. Jacqui & Summers

Asterisk and Trix v. DeSanto and Vance - If Trix and Asterisk win they win they win cause of trix (cause that will most likely be the case) Trix has done all the heavy lifting it's time to try and go for bigger glory and let the younger guys go for INT In the event of the lost Trix is overcome by frustration and leaves division.

Avalanche vs. Multiplex

Syn vs. Bronko John on Commentary

King and I worked on this think it works out nicely for everyone I believe been is out for the majority of the week which is why he's been left off. Thoughts?

Pete

Reaction score
Demon and Raiden are the same person. Demon will be gone after this PPV, and Derrick and I agreed to go into a Jacqui/Demon feud.

Also, I know RRS wanted Jack Ripper one-on-one, so here's what I propose:

Dr. Frank v Toyota Chelios (there can be a storyline about how one of them is unhappy with the double pin)
Avalanche v Plex (furthering the feud.)
Jacqui v Raiden Blaze
Jack Ripper v Donnie Trix (w/Darren and/or Kerry on commentary)
Asterisk/Trix v Banks/Vance OR Summers/Vance OR Starr/Vance (will find out about Shaun.) If they all come back have a Triple Threat Tag with A/T v B/V v S/S or something.
Syn v Bronko

The_King

Reaction score
^Fixed those issues. The Donnie situation is cool. I've been talking with RRS, and he's going to bring in a partner- hence the handicap.

Only reason we have Jacqui/Raiden in a tag is to save their singles match for the PPV and give Summers/Banks a final shot at RPing.
I'll take DeSanto in the tag, knowing I'll likely lose, to get the Trix storyline going and start something with Asterisk in RPs for fun.

ACW-Logo-V2-Red.png

Show: ACW Adrenaline: Episode Fourteen
Theme Song: "Adrenaline" by Nine Lashes
Date: July 20, 2011
Commentators: Martin Mays and Kareem Ali
Announcers: Ashley Sparxxx

First Bout: Hardcore Rematch
Match Type: Hardcore
Stipulation: N/A
Time Limit: 20 Minutes (2 RP Cap)
Avalanche v. Multiplex

Second Bout
Match Type: Tag Team
Time Limit: 20 (2 RP Cap)
Brandon Banks & Raiden Blaze v. Dave Summers & Jacqui Monroe

Third Bout: Hardcore Rematch II
Dr. Frank Urwhich v. Jay Clement

Fourth Bout: Challenge Accepted
Match Type: Handicap
RipperCussions v. Donnie Trix

Fifth Bout: Hardcore Rematch III
Andrew Sanders v. Toyota Chelios

Semi-Main Event: International Division At Battle
Match Type: Tag Team
Aaron Asterisk & Nicky Trix v. Abram Vance & Chase DeSanto

Sixth Bout: World Title Rematch
Match Type: Singles
Stipulation: ACW Heavyweight Championship
Zack Bronko (c) v. Syn

430101_196505583789724_146745752099041_335139_872389774_n.jpg

Show goes off air Wednesday July 18, 2012 at 11:59 P.M. (Eastern Time). If you have any questions/complaints or would like to be added to/removed form the card, please contact staff immediately.

Card Plans
-Only reason Avalanche/Multi is the opener is to keep the 'staff is dominating everything' complaints down. We could move it back up if you want.
-Put over the Predator contenders in their matches. If they lose, it’ll be a cheap loss, and they’ll look good and ‘hardcore’
-Use the Jacqui/Blaze tag match to get their feud going
-Use the International tag match to bump Trix into the world division. If Asterisk/Trix win, we’ll make it look like Trix carried the match. After everyone exits, Trix grabs a microphone, says he appreciates the competition, but he wants a bigger challenge and asks for a shot at the ACW Championship. Snow comes out and says that he’s in line for a shot- McHenry books a contendership match between the two at Hunting Ground. If Asterisk/Trix lose, we’ll have Trix seemingly take out Vance and turn to DeSanto on the outside. Vance can sneak in, roll up Asterisk, and steal the win. Trix then grabs the mic’, thanks for Asterisk for the effort, but says he’s going to leave Asterisk and Vance to go at it. He’s moving on for the big leagues- cue Snow coming out and rinse and repeat like above. Note, this is assuming RRS gives the thumbs up to skip his IN rematch. He seemed receptive to the idea, so he probably will. However, I’m waiting for confirmation.
-For the Syn/Bronko match, it’s NOT going to be a real title match- will inform MoM so he doesn’t go all out. It’s just a storyline title match. McHenry will come out-unannounced-to be on commentary and won’t reveal why. Towards the end, he’ll either
1. If MoM wins, attack Syn as revenge for getting him fired way back when (cutting a short promo after he lays out the former champ). Syn gets the DQ win but not the title.
2. If Bronko wins, McHenry will distract Syn so Bronko can score the win. Get on the mic’ and reveal the revenge…

Prospective Hunting Grounds Card
World Title: Zack Bronko (c) v. Syn w/ McHenry as special guest ref
Predator Title: Avalanche v. Dr. Frank Urwhich v. Toyota Chelios
#1 Contendership to the World Title: Eric Snow v. Nicky Trix (assuming RRS confirms he doesn’t want the IN rematch)
Tag Team Titles: RipperCussions (c) v. TBA
International Title: Abram Vance (c) v. Aaron Asterisk
Jacqui Monroe v. Raiden Blaze
LWO v. The Bradley Boys
Remaining: Chase DeSanto; Multiplex; Andrew Reynolds; Jay Clement

This is what Prime and I came up with. Thoughts?

Last edited:

Pete

Reaction score
^Andrew REYNOLDS.

I'd forgotten Jay :D

Also, wait, LWO are #1 Contenders so it would be RipperBux v them at the PPV correct?

Also, here's an idea: Avalanche & Reynolds v Plex, handicap? Would make the two look awesome if they won, and me look awesome if I won :)

EDIT: Apparently Andy wants to be Sanders again, so disregard the correction. Not sure what's going on.

Last edited:

John McHenry

John McHenry
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
dolphziggler2
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
brianpillman
Favorite Wrestler
shaneomac
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Why would their be a handicap with me and Reynolds? Nothing sets that up. It then give Chelios nothing to do. I just don't know how logically that flows.

I only had Avalanche so late on the card so that Hardcore matches were scattered through out but I'd still put another hardcore towards the end of the show.

Pete

Reaction score
^Avalanche has history with Plex. Sanders/Reynolds was set on fire by Plex. They both want a go at him.

But fair enough :)

The_King

Reaction score
I'm personally against the handicap match because it puts so much focus on Multiplex when the focus should be on contenders Avalanche/Urwhich/Chelios.

The_King

Reaction score
RRS is definitely down for the Snow/Trix contendership feud, so the card looks good.
We're still trying to iron out the specifics of Donnie v. RipperCussions, but I'll make sure to keep the LWO somewhere in there since they're the contenders.
I'm also going to pitch Lewb an idea for a Vance/Asterisk storyline, get his feedback, and then post it here.

BDC

Reaction score
DUDES! Just heard from BANKS AKA PY...he's not been able to sign on for like 2 weeks. I've tried to find out what happened, but he hasn't responded yet.
His Twitter is @IVOBrandonbanks

@Wisecrack_LWO nah it takes me to the login screen and it says successfully signed in, and then it still keeps me as a guest.. its weird

John McHenry

John McHenry
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
dolphziggler2
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
brianpillman
Favorite Wrestler
shaneomac
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Have him try and make an alt. I'll let ben know but he won't be back till monday I'd suspect its something to do with his cookie settings on his end though.

Pete

Reaction score
That happens to me at work with another site, I think it IS cookies or browser settings.

RRS is having mild Internet problems and may or may not drop this week. He usually does, but just a warning.

Also, we've got Blizzard wanting to join, I explained to him how to sign up a character :)

Last edited: