• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Promo Caps Request Thread.

TheOneKnownAsFetter

I did my best to get caps for you guys. The LAX and Goldberg caps aren't the best quality since I couldn't find much material to use for them but they're still good enough to use. The Vampiro ones are pretty damn awesome though.

Vampiro - Vampiro - Imgur

LAX - LAX - Imgur

Goldberg - Goldberg UWF - Imgur

Hopefully they work for you, if you need any more just shoot me a message either here on my profile and I'll see what I can do for you.

Thanks man for the Goldberg stuff.

Dash

I've already used a few of the superstars that you requested caps shots for so I went back to what I used to use to store my images for promos, Photobucket, to check what I had that you could use. So far I've found these.

There a few Kaz in the mix since I was using them as a duo, but there are plenty of Daniels by himself too. If you want pictures from a different situation though just let me know.

These ones are from a while ago so he doesn't have his long beard, they range from in the ring with Cena to being backstage/out in public. Once again, if you want ones of a different time just let me know.

Finally, I know RawisRey already linked you some Tyson Kidd pictures, but I was using Tyson alongside Nattie, so for what it's worth, here are some pictures of Nattie and Kidd backstage as well as 4 separate pictures of Nattie in the ring alone.

Tyson - Natalya Photos by JayDynamic | Photobucket

2_zps1473d935.png

4_zpsca9cc044.png

1_zps92fc3f9f.png

3_zps7f694fe2.png

I apologise for how long it took me to get back to this thread, I've had a bit of a busy week so it slipped my mind. I'll get on to finding pictures for the rest of you as soon as I can. Again, if you don't want to use these pictures, don't feel compelled to and just let me know if you'd like to request pictures from another era of time. :)

Dash

The Sting and Roode ones were easy to come by but I had a surprisingly difficult time finding pictures of Van Dam speaking inside the ring. If anyone else knows of somewhere to get RVD pictures and can help out Lub, please do. :)

Dash

I'm always on the lookout for some fresh Miz pics. Any help you can give me would be appreciated.

My bud plays The Miz in a different league so getting caps for Miz for you wasn't a problem at all.

The Miz - Imgur

He has a bunch of different scenarios for the pictures as well so they should come in really useful for you.

SoccerBoy

Any chance you can find some Drew Mcintyre ones. I've tried looking and I have a couple which I have used a lot.

rawisrey

All right guys I collected quite a few pics back in CWF but if any of you find some good Muhammad Hassan pics or Daivari in suit pics I'd be Greyftul.

Chase

TJ Perkins/Manik. Mostly backstage stuff for TJ, and Manik. As well with Manik in the ring.

Tapout

3MB man. Mostly just Heath Slater pics, but its really hard to find Heath Slater promo pics while he's in his 3MB attire. Also, if you can get any caps of Jinder and Heath together that would be a huge help.

The man thing is just Slater 3MB style caps