ProJared Drama & YouTuber Obsessions

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Jay-Ashley

The War Dog Rebel
Reaction score
A lot of people are pissed at him and disappointed in him.
Eh, those people are the same ones that probably hate him for being "alt-right" and all the other dumb shit as well

Jay-Ashley

The War Dog Rebel
Reaction score
No not Pew, the James dude. lol
Yeah, that isn't how you worded, man, but yeah I can understand people being pissed towards James and even being pissed about that tweet as it is bad taste.

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
Yeah, that isn't how you worded, man, but yeah I can understand people being pissed towards James and even being pissed about that tweet as it is bad taste.
I guess that woman who helped him out used to warn him not to talk like that too and he didn't listen. Like dude, if you know someone is straight, why would you throw yourself at them and use the excuse of being famous for a reason??

Jay-Ashley

The War Dog Rebel
Reaction score
I guess that woman who helped him out used to warn him not to talk like that too and he didn't listen. Like dude, if you know someone is straight, why would you throw yourself at them and use the excuse of being famous for a reason??
Yeah, she did it, but when you are young you don't care. Why? Because if you can gay for a night, but gain fame and such why not do it. Remember people have self-dignity and would sell their mother for fame.

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
Also...

My whole thing is, since Tati knew he was doing all this stuff and was okay with it, and I am sure some of these other people knew as well... He either did something VERY bad that no one is speaking on or they are being total hypocrites. Like with Nappy's circle... Some of them knew the big dude was going after young girls, they were at fault because of it as they gave him a platform and all that.

It really does seem odd that everyone would suddenly be against him over some sleep vitamins. He always talked about going after straight dudes apparently. I never watched his content nor know anything about him. I only know from Pew's video.

All these dramas just seem like they are being inflated to get more attention from people. That, or he legit did something more horrible and no one wants to say what he did. I just find it fascinating how this stuff works and how people react to it all.

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
I am glad Pew News returned.
I like it, it is was comedy news should be. He is serious at times but pokes fun. It is what Comedy Central used to do. lol

Jay-Ashley

The War Dog Rebel
Reaction score
I like it, it is was comedy news should be. He is serious at times but pokes fun. It is what Comedy Central used to do. lol
Like the old Cobert Reports was serious but had a comedy undertone, and to me, that is what makes comedy news great.

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
Like the old Cobert Reports was serious but had a comedy undertone, and to me, that is what makes comedy news great.
I used to enjoy that show a lot but it started going down hill in like 2013/2014.

Grievous 3D

Is Currently In Stasis
Banned
Reaction score

The funniest thing is I'd never even heard of this guy until this story broke.

Its pretty amazing to watch someone destroy their own success like this.

I also still stand by my statement that social media is evil & should be
avoided at all costs.