ProJared Drama & YouTuber Obsessions

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score

So I honestly don't know who this dude is but because everyone seems to be talking about it and I didn't know much of what was going on, I wanted to check things out.

He sounds like an immature coward who was not ready for this level of commitment.

Clearly a narcissist. I have dealt with this myself. People with this kind of mindset don't see anything they are doing wrong and reflect their own insecurities and issues onto the other person. He had this problem before they were married but was likely good at hiding it like many are.

He was losing control of his situation so he had to cap her off. People like this always feel the need to be in control and therefor end up very controlling with the people in their lives. They will manipulate people and situations to ensure their ego stays in tact.

Hell yea, you tell her. People are telling her she is going to far? This woman has been sleeping with her husband knowing full well HE WAS MARRIED.

I am honestly sick of hearing about these stories. Be it the man or woman doing the cheating. If you don't feel like you can be faithful, TELL YOUR WIFE/HUSBAND. Don't just act on it. Don't just thinking with your crotch area. Try to work through it. If you can't, be decent enough to be honest and walk away. Or maybe, don't bother with marriage at all. Marriage is hard work and takes effort from both people for it to work and even then, you will run into issues. They should bring you closer together though when they are solved, not further apart.

She tweeted about not doing this so people hate him but if they do, they are free to but she doesn't. I can't imagine what she has been going through but she is handling this a lot better than many other women would. I am glad she had reached out for help long before this as well because the internet media is going nuts over this story. I don't know what Jared's issue is or why he is the way he is but I feel sorry for all the women he manipulated and hurt. I have no respect for people like this.

This makes me happy, she kept HER cat. Apparently some fans thought of the cat as his.

I hope this serves as a lesson to not worship people online, especially YouTube. People like him use their following to take advantage of people. I see so many people becoming fans who worship some of these people and would do anything for them and to receive attention from them. This is not healthy for the mind and creates a life of desperation and hardships. It is cool to be a fan, even a big fan of someone but don't let it become so much of an obsession that the reality around you or them no longer exists.

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
Why do people feel they have to air their dirty laundry in public?
She explained that. She wanted him to be honest with his fans and he refused. That is why she did it. This stuff happened awhile ago.

That and the dude was manipulating women and some underage girls on snapchat. I can see why she'd want to be public with it. He is a public figure.

Reactions: Pop Tatari

Jay-Ashley

The War Dog Rebel
Reaction score
Oh, boy as someone who is subscribed to two channels that have covered this. I can say this barely scratches the surface on a lot of this. First, I must say Jared is a dumbass for leaving a highly attractive and skilled woman for some run of the mill cosplayer, bad move amigo, and she was dating someone or was married to some either in or something with the Gamegrumps, homeboy basically got cucked. Second, one of his close friends, PeanutButterGamer, was defending this man left and right and then pulled the old YouTube "My Anxiety" card and then admitted he was wrong and then went quiet. Third, Normal Boots knew about this whole situation for a while and released a formal "apology" on everything. Fourth, I could go on, but honestly, this shit is kind of crazy and I don't feel like writing an entire essay on this situation.

Also, James Charles got into some shit as well and lost a million subs or something like that. All I know is that YouTube is being wild now.

Reactions: Solid Snake

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
Oh, boy as someone who is subscribed to two channels that have covered this. I can say this barely scratches the surface on a lot of this. First, I must say Jared is a dumbass for leaving a highly attractive and skilled woman for some run of the mill cosplayer, bad move amigo, and she was dating someone or was married to some either in or something with the Gamegrumps, homeboy basically got cucked. Second, one of his close friends, PeanutButterGamer, was defending this man left and right and then pulled the old YouTube "My Anxiety" card and then admitted he was wrong and then went quiet. Third, Normal Boots knew about this whole situation for a while and released a formal "apology" on everything. Fourth, I could go on, but honestly, this shit is kind of crazy and I don't feel like writing an entire essay on this situation.

Also, James Charles got into some shit as well and lost a million subs or something like that. All I know is that YouTube is being wild now.
I saw a video pop up of James' after watching Pew's latest video. It was that kemestar (?) guy's video so I didn't click it. I figured it was just more lies and cheating anyways. People on YouTube, not all of them but a lot of them, just aren't ready for the fame when it hits them I guess.

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
@Seto he did what Nappy did. Tried manipulating young guys' sexuality and "trick" them into thinking they were gay. He basically used his fame to take advantage of people. A bunch of people in the make-up circle on YouTube cut him off completely.

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
He explains it, I don't know who he is either lol

Again... Another example of YouTubers using their following and fame to take advantage of people.

Jay-Ashley

The War Dog Rebel
Reaction score
@Seto he did what Nappy did. Tried manipulating young guys' sexuality and "trick" them into thinking they were gay. He basically used his fame to take advantage of people. A bunch of people in the make-up circle on YouTube cut him off completely.
He also promoted another company that is a rival with his former best friend's company that offers the same product and such.

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
He also promoted another company that is a rival with his former best friend's company that offers the same product and such.
Yeah but the huge loss in followers came from his sexual predator aspect.

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
Never heard of any of them and I am glad I never did.
I don't know who he is or his wife, and I really don't know much at all about James but like I said, I hope this serves as a lesson to people, especially young people, that you should never throw away your self worth to impress or get attention from someone on the internet.