Pro Wrestling Tees?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Moon Bird

Reaction score
Website
abandonedmemories.tumblr.com
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
Hook1
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
Hook1
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
Hook1
I see Pro Wrestling Tees are having 20% off over the next few days so I think it's time to update the old wardrobe.

I've never ordered from them before so I'm wondering are the standard shirts good quality or is it worth paying the extra $3.99 for the premium soft type?

(Not sure if this is the right section for this post, I did a search but couldn't find any results relating to pwt...)

TIA

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
eelOIL6
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Sports Team
sfa
Favorite Sports Team
dallascowboys
Favorite Sports Team
sanantoniospurs
Favorite Sports Team
texasrangers
Don't remember any PWT discussion on here and this section is probably as good as any lol

Never bought from them myself tho so I can't really help you

Reactions: Hidden Blaze

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
I know @Sass has been to the actual store, so he maybe can help you. I got a Jericho shirt that came from PWT, but my girlfriend ordered it for me so idk which one she paid for. But the quality of it is nice.

Apoho Creed

Making Love to my Demons
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
OZO8olA
Favorite Wrestler
Y2tTaaf
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Favorite Wrestler
m4aw1gh
Favorite Wrestler
oLvrzSU
Favorite Sports Team
hPPsgSL
Favorite Sports Team
hlbgCD9
Favorite Sports Team
guuKKYL
Favorite Sports Team
Um6oxIS
When I buy from PWT I always buy the Premium Soft it's way better than the normal basic tee. Funny I purchased two CM Punk Shirts including his newest one and since PWT was broken for a couple of days after his new Shirt came out it screwed up my order as well as others. So many people want it so people will be waiting longer till their orders get sent out from 7-10 days to probably double right now. I'm 12 or 13 days into mines and it feels like I'm at the Deli Market waiting for my Order.

Mox Girl

Resident Mox fangirl
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ZIF7zVA
Favorite Wrestler
SethRollins1
Favorite Wrestler
8zeSJYf
Favorite Wrestler
theshield
Favorite Wrestler
jtPFFXH
Favorite Wrestler
m4aw1gh
I've ordered from PWT multiple times, and the quality of their stuff is really good, but I do think if you want a softer shirt pay the extra money, cos sometimes the material can be a bit heavy and rough. But after a few washes, it softens up a bit. I always pay extra for the female fit shirts cos they fit me better so I'm paying extra anyway.

You live in the USA it seems so shipping times for you should be fine, cos I live in NZ and PWT's shipping is sooooo slow to here, I've waited weeks to get my shirts and last year I waited 3 and a half months for an order. But for you, no issues likely.

AEW opened a global shop and there's a warehouse in Australia so I'll be using that from now on, and only using PWT for when New Japan gives Mox a new shirt.

Sass

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
eddieguerrero
Favorite Wrestler
jeffhardy
Favorite Wrestler
X2VL4FM
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk4
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole
Favorite Wrestler
christian
Favorite Sports Team
xNN1pyG
Favorite Sports Team
OPg6il8
Favorite Sports Team
LXsX0NV
Favorite Sports Team
66EZrsh
I see Pro Wrestling Tees are having 20% off over the next few days so I think it's time to update the old wardrobe.

I've never ordered from them before so I'm wondering are the standard shirts good quality or is it worth paying the extra $3.99 for the premium soft type?

(Not sure if this is the right section for this post, I did a search but couldn't find any results relating to pwt...)

TIA
The shirts are really good and super comfortable. I snagged a Christian Cage shirt they had on clearance and just from off the shelf it fit great and was super comfy. I’m not sure if it was the premium soft they do or the regular but they are a great quality shirt.

Reactions: Moon Bird