Pro Wrestling Noah Discussion Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf

Alexa

Forever on Holiday
Reaction score
Eh, not bad. He is alright to me. He may join Los Perros

CakeWalker

Fancy a slice?
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
TigerMask1
Favorite Wrestler
AZs1Z5p
Favorite Wrestler
E3RY3ej
Favorite Sports Team
2fIlV8l
Favorite Sports Team
Stewart52
Favorite Sports Team
Brad6
Favorite Sports Team
OH6F0Jl
NOAH The New Year 2022 - Watch Session One

- The opening contest really started off well, and I will throw my hands up in the air when I say I am unfamiliar with a large amount of NOAH talent on the lower and mid-card in recent years, not that not recognising talent ever stops a match from being good. All four men really impressed, and have to applaud them for opening that show at such a fast-paced and entertaining style.

- The Funky Express! In the house versus Kongo, especially Tadasuke. This is a match, I can fuck with. And it was another great match to get this New Year's party started - NOAH knows how to impress.

- Aleja! Stoked heard a lot about him, but this will be my first time actually seeing him in action (at least that I recall). But looking at the builds of both team, this could be another fast paced match - probably with a little bit more technical skill than the match opener. Loving this commentator "a kick to the bullocks" LMAO. A great finish by Hao - and that is three matches out of three that just have not disappointed, really motivating me to watch more NOAH in this new year.

- Eight man tag team match - with Daisuke Harada & Ultimo Dragon on the same team. ULTIMO DRAGON!!!!! No shocks who I want to win this contest. Dragon is such a legend - oh I am pumped for this one now. And that match was just awesome - this PPV hasn't even really touched the juicy parts of the show and it is already kicking some serious ass. In real danger of over-taking WK at this rate.

Reactions: FatBagzJones

CakeWalker

Fancy a slice?
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
TigerMask1
Favorite Wrestler
AZs1Z5p
Favorite Wrestler
E3RY3ej
Favorite Sports Team
2fIlV8l
Favorite Sports Team
Stewart52
Favorite Sports Team
Brad6
Favorite Sports Team
OH6F0Jl
NOAH The New Year 2022 - Watch Session Two

- a bit of a veterans tag team match, should be interesting. Clearly, this is the slowest matches of the evening so far - but old boys can not be blamed for - well not being able to wrestle at the same level., but doesn't stop the spectacle from being entertaining.

- Hayata vs. Ogawa - team-mates fighting for the gold - love these scenarios. Both men put on a great match, and really pulled out both stops. I personally feel that Hayata would be best jumping ship to NJPW and rock in their Junior Heavyweight Division - but that is just because there would be so many awesome matches for him. Ogawa tossing away his tag team title belt, speaks volumes - friendships are always damaged by the desire for solo glory.

Last edited:

CakeWalker

Fancy a slice?
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
TigerMask1
Favorite Wrestler
AZs1Z5p
Favorite Wrestler
E3RY3ej
Favorite Sports Team
2fIlV8l
Favorite Sports Team
Stewart52
Favorite Sports Team
Brad6
Favorite Sports Team
OH6F0Jl
NOAH The New Year 2022 - Watch Session Three

- Muto/Great Muta and Marufuji as a team is just one of those tag teams that I am always going to love, due to how much I have always enjoyed watched both men's work - more so Marufuji. Hope they retain the belts. Rubbing my hands together for this one. So enjoyable seeing a match of people all from the same faction, just going all out and pushing each other to the limits. THIS is what tag team wrestling is meant to be about! Muto winning with the Figure Four Leglock in what just such an enjoyable match. #levelsofgenius That as just an incredible standard for a tag team match to be wrestled at.

- KENTA featuring as part of this NOAH card is pretty awesome.So far this is proving to be one of the best wrestling events I have watched in quite a while. Sugiura's music is an absolute banger, need to add that to my listen again tracks. Crazy to think KENTA hasn't been seen in NOAH since 2018, although his last real time with the company was prior to that horrible Hideo Itami bs.

- KENTA vs. Inamura just fighting outside of the ring and really going at it - these two would have a banging singles contest, and perhaps this is something waiting over the horizon only to then walk away from Kitamiya like he was a waste of time - oh this match is great. And it just keeps giving and giving and giving, this such a high standard for a six-man tag team match.

- That was absolutely sensational - if that had been the last match of the night, I would have been content. And to think the National and Heavyweight Championship matches are still to come.

CakeWalker

Fancy a slice?
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
TigerMask1
Favorite Wrestler
AZs1Z5p
Favorite Wrestler
E3RY3ej
Favorite Sports Team
2fIlV8l
Favorite Sports Team
Stewart52
Favorite Sports Team
Brad6
Favorite Sports Team
OH6F0Jl
NOAH The New Year 2022 - Watch Session Four

- National Championship time - its breakfast time and its time for a great match, 100% routing for Kenou in this contest although either way this going to be of those intense rivalry contests. This match is a non-stop battle and neither man have taken the foot off the pedal at any point during the first period of this contest, the back and forth is just next level and we hit the 15 minute mark. WOW! Time went so fast.

- The double foot-stomp off the turnbuckle onto the ramp - that is pure Kenou-style! PFS! The intensity of this matches just keeps ramping up, I am hoping we can keep the flow of this match going - because this could really be a match for the ages. That second PFS didn't end things! Unbelievable! The match ending by KO made it more intense, but I was left feeling like something was missing from the end of that match.

- I still have the main-event to go, and this is already scoring as my best event of the year so far (although it is already scoring highest than the joint 3rd placed shows I had down for last year - so a high bar is already being set for 2022).

- Katsuhiko Nakajima vs. Go Shiozaki - this is a top tier elite match that is about to happen, I will hoping Go Shiozaki pulls through the win the belt especially after his time away with his injury. The intensity of these ring entrance is another level though - I feel this could challenge the 6-Man tag for MOTN. The theatre that is going on, is next level at this moment in time. This is not just big fight feel - but big fight FUCKING feel at the Nippon Budokan BAYBAY!

- Here we GO!!!!!!!!!!

- The release german off the ramp down onto the floor below - what a nasty move! Both men are pushing the roof off this building right now, just making this a truly epic wrestling PPV. So many kicks and chops rallies taking place - it is just insane! And we hit that 20 minute mark and this match just keeps on giving.

- These men take the biggest bumps and they just keep on going, this is really building up to an intense finish. And the matches come to a conclusion, and there is no doubt that was the best match of the night.

- I don't think there was a match on the card that actually pushed past the point to be awarded a 5-star rating or beyond, but there is no doubt in my mind just how phenomenal that event was as a complete package. This is the type of show, that fans of wrestling - rather than fans of character need to watch to really appreciate what just took place.

FatBagzJones

Reaction score
Card for NOAH "BUMPER CROP 2022 IN SENDAI", 16.01.2022

1. Kinya Okada vs. Yasutaka Yano
2. NOSAWA Rongai, YO-HEY, Kotaro Suzuki & Super Crazy vs. Tadasuke, Aleja, Haoh & Nioh
3. King Tani & Mohammed Yone vs. Masakatsu Funaki & Masato Tanaka
4. HAYATA, Yoshinari Ogawa, Seiki Yoshioka & Yuya Susumu vs. Daisuke Harada, Atsushi Kotoge, Hajime Ohara & Junta Miyawaki
5. Go Shiozaki, Kaito Kiyomiya, Daiki Inaba & Yoshiki Inamura vs. Takashi Sugiura, Kazuyuki Fujita, Kazushi Sakuraba & Kendo Kashin
6. GHC Tag Team Title: Keiji Muto & Naomichi Marufuji (c) vs. Kenoh & Manabu Soya
6. GHC Heavyweight Title: Katsuhiko Nakajima (c) vs. Masa Kitamiya

Sent from my ELE-L29 using Tapatalk

Reactions: Alexa and Chris

Alexa

Forever on Holiday
Reaction score
GHC Heavyweight Title: Katsuhiko Nakajima (c) vs. Masa Kitamiya...yes. Just yes because that will be a hell of a match

FatBagzJones

Reaction score
GHC Heavyweight Title: Katsuhiko Nakajima (c) vs. Masa Kitamiya...yes. Just yes because that will be a hell of a match
I would rather have this match, than some random mid card wrestler challenging. Their cage match wasn't amazing but still better than nothing.

Reactions: Alexa

Alexa

Forever on Holiday
Reaction score
I would rather have this match, than some random mid card wrestler challenging. Their cage match wasn't amazing but still better than nothing.

Fair. I just really like Masa and it seems like at times NOAH is afraid to do anything with him per say

FatBagzJones

Reaction score
Breaking: GHC tag titles vacated after Keiji Mutoh sustains hip injury

FatBagzJones

Reaction score
MOAH have another staked Thursday card tonight
640c82e718f10abe84033bee6b5c371b.jpg

Reactions: Chris

FatBagzJones

Reaction score
The vacant GHC Heavyweight Tag Titles will be fought for at the Yokohama Budokan on the 13th March, with the two winning teams facing each other for the title after a short tournament at the event. Takashi Sugiura will be bringing a mystery partner.

Reactions: Alexa

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler