Pro Wrestling Noah Discussion Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

CakeWalker

Fancy a slice?
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
TigerMask1
Favorite Wrestler
AZs1Z5p
Favorite Wrestler
E3RY3ej
Favorite Sports Team
2fIlV8l
Favorite Sports Team
Stewart52
Favorite Sports Team
Brad6
Favorite Sports Team
OH6F0Jl
at times Kenoh gives me young AJ Styles vibes

CakeWalker

Fancy a slice?
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
TigerMask1
Favorite Wrestler
AZs1Z5p
Favorite Wrestler
E3RY3ej
Favorite Sports Team
2fIlV8l
Favorite Sports Team
Stewart52
Favorite Sports Team
Brad6
Favorite Sports Team
OH6F0Jl
ssuch fire

Reactions: Death By Looch

CakeWalker

Fancy a slice?
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
TigerMask1
Favorite Wrestler
AZs1Z5p
Favorite Wrestler
E3RY3ej
Favorite Sports Team
2fIlV8l
Favorite Sports Team
Stewart52
Favorite Sports Team
Brad6
Favorite Sports Team
OH6F0Jl
BIG WIN! BIG WIN! BIG WIN!

CakeWalker

Fancy a slice?
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
TigerMask1
Favorite Wrestler
AZs1Z5p
Favorite Wrestler
E3RY3ej
Favorite Sports Team
2fIlV8l
Favorite Sports Team
Stewart52
Favorite Sports Team
Brad6
Favorite Sports Team
OH6F0Jl
0541010165A3CFCD36596E1337A03182

Watch Session #1

#1 Three Way Tag Team Match:
Eita & HAYATA vs. Alpha Wolf & Dragon Bane vs. Alejandro & Ninja Mack
- Based solely on who is involved this could be a complete Junior Heavyweight banger!
- The first match for the for the former champions is always interesting too. Get a hint of whether they staying in the title scene or get used for something else.

- The first exchange was great and then the other halves all come in. The fans chanting for Ninja Mack is awesome, love that dude!
- This match is absolutely what the Doctor ordered. The the luchador/juniors mix that near always delivers and a great way to open any show in Japan.
- Alejandro is another one of those wrestlers, that really could go to the very top if given the right platform. Guy is so smooth in the way he moves.
- This has turned into a total spot fest! YEEEEEEEEEAH!
- Great match and Los Golpeadores with the win. Good see though, they are fire.

#2 Singles Match:
Shuhei Taniguchi vs. Ulka Sasaki
- Sasaki. Looks great against Takashi Sugiura, perhaps he gets a win today. I would expect so considering his opponent.
- Taniguchi is going to let Ulka get a win easy though. The old boy going to make him work.
- Taniguchi stealing the win with the roll-up. I guess Ulka going to have earn his first victory and pay his dues first.

#3 Eight Man Tag Team Match: Akitoshi Saito, Atsushi Kotoge, Hi69 & Mohammed Yone vs. Naomichi Marufuji, Taishi Ozawa, Takashi Sugiura & Yu Owada
- Was going to say it the Funky Express, but its TEAM NOAH now isn't it.
- Marufuji! THE GENIUS!
- Yone always give its hard, especially to the younglings.
- Hi69 is so massively under-rated, but when guy gets his chance to shine nearly always deliver.
- Saito still got it.
- This match is proving itself to be worth the watch, really showing that NOAH is one of the best for multi-man tag team wrestling.
- Sugiura and Yone going hard AF!
- The ending was probably the worst part. Kotoge looked good, but the keeping everyone else out of the ring looked very forced. Nothing can be perfect though, so well done to all involved.

Reactions: Kenoh

CakeWalker

Fancy a slice?
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
TigerMask1
Favorite Wrestler
AZs1Z5p
Favorite Wrestler
E3RY3ej
Favorite Sports Team
2fIlV8l
Favorite Sports Team
Stewart52
Favorite Sports Team
Brad6
Favorite Sports Team
OH6F0Jl

Watch Session #2

#4 Six Man Tag Team Match:
Hajime Ohara, Kaito Kiyomiya & Super Crazy vs. Stinger (Daga & Yoshinari Ogawa) & El Hijo del Dr. Wagner Jr.

- Crazy, Ohara and Kiyomiya is just one of those team us that you never really expect to see. Kaito would be better served by being part of a unit built around him.
- El Hijo del D. Wagner, Jr. yeah boi! It is weird for the champion not to have their music being played though, but I suppose star talent > titles.
- Kaito drawing a lot of attention from the fans and the bell hasn't even been rung.
- Daga on NOAH means I get to actually see him more regularly and can actually have an opinion his wrestling that goes further than a couple of YT vids. Been impressed with his rudo styles thus far.
- Wagner picking Daga up and lifting him over the ropes. That is funny shit right there.
- Ohara not in red, not reppin' Kongo. It is still weird.
- HDWJ getting the win by making Crazy tap out. Win for one of my favourites. Yahoooooooo!
- I guess Hajime is calling out Daga! That has potential for an exciting title match.

#5 Tag Team Match: Titus Alexander & Vinnie Massaro vs. GLG (Jack Morris & LJ Cleary)

- GLG getting my cheers. Titus and Vinnie of no interest to me at all.
- GLC appearing from the crowd and attacking before the bell. This is a start I can fuck with!
- This LJ Clearly is pretty interesting with his duo stuff with Morris. First time viewer (I think).
- Morris is a talent I always sleep on. Need to show him more respect and remember him as a lock.
- God Massaro is such a slob. Never a good look.
- Clearly is only 24? WOW. No age. Kid is showing really potential here, have no idea where else I would have seen him though.
- Titus is only 23? Okay. Maybe I will give him a bit of favour. Thought he was actually someone else LOL
- Remove Massaro and this would be a really good match.
- Would be quite interested to see Cleary and Alexander in a singles match.
- Morris looks so shocked that Alexander lost. Really selling the defeat with his facials.
- Dude coming for the National Championship? They are facing each other on the 17th. Spicy.

#6 Singles Match: Manabu Soya vs. Ryohei Oiwa

- Soya came so close to winning the big one. Assuming he wipes the floor with Oiwa.
- Well not wipe, but at least got to look strong to keep up the momentum.
- Of course, we want a good match though. Feed us entertainment.
- Is Oiwa working for both NJPW and NOAH? The penny just dropped for a second.
- Soya looking like a rhinoceros in this one though. A truly deadly force.
- Give Oiwa his dues though, he is a workhorse.
- This match is giving back. Is proving to be much better than I was expecting.
- SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOYAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!

Two more matches to go and apart from one match, its been a good watch so far. Good 2nd show of the year so far.

CakeWalker

Fancy a slice?
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
TigerMask1
Favorite Wrestler
AZs1Z5p
Favorite Wrestler
E3RY3ej
Favorite Sports Team
2fIlV8l
Favorite Sports Team
Stewart52
Favorite Sports Team
Brad6
Favorite Sports Team
OH6F0Jl

Watch Session #3

#7 Eight Man Tag Team Match:
Daiki Inaba, Junta Miyawaki, Masa Kitamiya & Shuji Kondo vs. GLG (Anthony Greene, Jake Lee, Tadasuke & YO-HEY)

- This match has a made line-up on both sides. When you realize Jake is the only member of GLG in this corner without gold...he is the naked one.
- Masa and Jake to start the match. That is a strong selection for both teams to kick this off.
- Inaba time. Lets get this party started.
- Loving this match so far, its got me in deep. By the hooks.
- Taddy and YO-HEY combinations are always exciting.
- One match before I got to bed, and its certainly keeping me up.
- GLC are proving to be be a great unit though. Always look refined in their tag matches.
- Kitamiya gets hyped. Masa is on the warpath!
- Anthony Greene also gauging my interest.
- This really could go either way though. Great show they are putting on.
- Junta claimed the win. WOW WOW WOW! Was not expecting that!
- Would love to know that Jake and Kaito were saying to each other.
- I'll feast on the main-event tomorrow, maybe try and catchup on Stardom too.

CakeWalker

Fancy a slice?
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
TigerMask1
Favorite Wrestler
AZs1Z5p
Favorite Wrestler
E3RY3ej
Favorite Sports Team
2fIlV8l
Favorite Sports Team
Stewart52
Favorite Sports Team
Brad6
Favorite Sports Team
OH6F0Jl

Watch Session #4

#8 GHC Heavyweight Title Match:
Kenoh (c) vs. Go Shiozaki

- Watching this match on the big screen. Feel it is going to be an awesome match for sure! Does the title change hands? I don't know, it could such a mad swerve for Go to win the title so soon after The New Year show.
- Kenoh back to waearing blue again. Hmmm interesting.
- Big match feel. Big matchtime.
- I must admit I didn't realize there was only a two year age between these two. Thought Kenoh was a bit younger and Shiozaki was a bit older.
- This match is starting strong by going to the outside. By any means.
- Kenoh just crushed the hell of out Go with that drop just then. BRUTAL! BRUTAL! BRUTAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAL!
- These those exchanging hard slaps and kicks, at times the art is looking crisp as a diamond.
- At this point I don't think Go is leaving with the win hear. Seems more like a great way for Kenoh to continue to look strong and earn the right to call himself NOAH's Ace and taking it away from Shiozaki. Kenoh very soon going to be saying "I AM NOAH!"
- Shiozaki ramping up though right now, so maybe I am wrong. I don't think so though.
- Both these dudes are showing a level of resilience though. Hard hitting stuff.
- Kenoh foot injured?
- Shiozaki is going to fly? Kenoh not having it though. Dragon suplex from the top rope. That is crazy shit!
- DOUBLE FOOT STOMP! WOW. Shiozaki survives!
- 360 Knee Stomp yikes. What a great spot to defend your championship. That is a big statement from Kenoh. A match that is certainly worthy of everyone's recognition.

- El Hijo de Dr. Wagner, Jr. coming for the GHC Heavyweight Championship. That is something I can really fuck with. Looking forward to when that contest is.

Kenoh

Better Off Dead.
Reaction score
Kenoh vs. Go Shiozaki was a great match. My bias aside of being a Kenoh fan, I am glad he won and him vs El Hijo de Dr. Wagner Jr. is a feud or match that should be fun to see.

Apoho Creed

I'm the Doctor
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
OZO8olA
Favorite Wrestler
Y2tTaaf
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Favorite Wrestler
m4aw1gh
Favorite Wrestler
oLvrzSU
Favorite Sports Team
hPPsgSL
Favorite Sports Team
hlbgCD9
Favorite Sports Team
guuKKYL
Favorite Sports Team
Um6oxIS

What a World we are living in. Utami, Mirai, and Giulia all leave Stardom the last few days and are making an impact right off the bat elsewhere.

• Wow
Reactions: Chris