Pro Wrestling Destiny

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Andrew~Walker

Reaction score
Pro Wrestling DESTINY Episode #2

Joey Styles: “Hello ladies and gentlemen, welcome to the second edition of Pro Wrestling Destiny! I am Joey Styles and I am sitting here next to my broadcast colleague John Bradshaw Layfield.”

JBL: “That’s right the wrestling god is here on Pro Wrestling Destiny. I can’t wait to see the non stop action we have tonight with some of the greatest talent in this industry.”

Joey Styles: “And we shall not disappoint because after what happened last week, it was announced that Kurt Angle and Shawn Michaels will be teaming up to take on Triple H and Ric Flair in our main event tonight! And you have to think that Kurt Angle is going to go out looking for blood.”

JBL: “I bet he is but he left himself open and the cerebral assassin took advantage and I can’t blame him. When you have a chance to take out some prime competition you sure as hell better pull the trigger.”

Joey Styles: “They almost crippled the man and your sitting here supporting their actions?”

JBL: “You’re damn right I am. You have to do whatever it takes tog et to the top and claim that World Heavyweight Championship!”

Joey Styles: “Not to mention we are going to officially kick off the Global Tag Team Tournament! Two of the greatest tag teams in Pro Wrestling Destiny are going to go head to head and become one step closer to the Pro Wrestling Destiny Tag Team Titles.”

JBL: “I cannot wait lets get the action started right here right now!”

LAX vs. Speed Muscle

Lillian Garcia: “The following tag team contest is for the first match of the Global Tag Team Tournament! Introducing first, representing the Latino Nation, Homicide and Hernandez, LAX!”

(Homicide walks onto the ramp with a Mexican flag on his back and Hernandez walks out with the Puerto Rican flag on his back. They walk down the ramp looking to the fans who greet them with a thunderous roar of boos and they both slide into the ring. Each go to a separate corner and raise up the flags they had on their backs.)

Lillian Garcia: “And their opponents, hailing from Japan, Naruki Doi and Masato Yoshino, Speed Muscle!”

(Doi and Yoshino walk out onto the ramp and bow to each other and than to the crowd. The crowd pops loudly as the Japanese superstars both run down the ramp and slide into the ring underneath the bottom rope.)

Homicide and Doi start off and they lock up with a collar elbow tie up and at first they seem pretty even when it comes to terms of strength but then Homicide eventually gets the advantage with his pit-bull-like way of attack and he holds Doi up against the ropes and it sounds like he is uttering some threatening words to Doi as he holds him around his throat as he holds him up against the ropes and the referee has to separate the two as Doi then takes some deep breaths after while Homicide just wants to fight. Once Doi steps back into the middle of the ring, Homicide steps towards him and drives a strong knee directly into the midsection of Doi and then hits him with a snap suplex before getting back up and beating his chest, now in a more cold, heartless way than his previously enthusiastic way as he walks over to his corner and tags in Hernandez. Hernandez enters the ring and as Doi gets back up, he sees Hernandez stood there and at first he is struck with fear but he then realizes he has to act fast and he tries to work from the bottom up as he hits Hernandez with a combination of swift leg kicks and then sprints to the ropes but runs straight into a shoulder block which sends him over to his corner but Hernandez makes it look effortless as he gives Doi a bully-like grin as Doi tags in Yoshino. Yoshino climbs straight to the top rope and as Hernandez comes towards him, Yoshino jumps over his head and runs towards him and hits him with a few forearms to the back and then copies his tag team partner by hitting Hernandez with a few kicks to the leg but Hernandez then eventually gets the chance to turn around but as he reaches to attack Yoshino, Yoshino dodges his attempt and then comes towards him with a few forearms to the face and then goes for an Irish whip but is nowhere near strong enough to whip Hernandez, who then uses his brute strength to return the favor and he whips Yoshino into the corner as hard as he can and Yoshino bounces straight off the corner and flat on his face. Hernandez seems pretty pleased with his work so far as Yoshino is visibly in pain on the mat and Hernandez then walks over to him and he pulls Yoshino up to his feet with ease and then drags him to the centre of the ring and he then sets him up for a powerbomb and lifts him up but then Yoshino hits Hernandez with a few punches and then manages to drop down behind Hernandez and he tags Doi back in.

Doi then hesitates to enter the ring and Hernandez decides to tag in Homicide rather than waiting and Doi is now more willing to enter the ring. Doi and Homicide then meet in the centre of the ring and Doi hits Homicide with a series of punches and forearms and Homicide isn’t even getting a look in, with all of his punch attempts being countered by Doi and as Homicide then goes for a European uppercut, Doi grabs his arm and turns around and hits Homicide with a swinging neck breaker and Doi gets back up and is feeling the momentum turn to his favor and he is now beginning to get the crowd on his side. Doi then runs to the ropes and as he rebounds off the rope he rolls Homicide up with a sunset flip. 1... Homicide kicks out! Both men then get up and Homicide whips Doi to the ropes and as Doi rebounds off the ropes he runs straight into a drop toe hold from Homicide, who then grabs the hair of Doi and pulls back on his hair for a modified STF. Doi looks in pain as he neck is being pulled back and his hair is on the verge of being torn off and he tries reaching for the ropes but he is nowhere near the ropes and Homicide looks intent on causing as much harm on Doi to make him tap out but Doi isn’t giving up and Homicide pulls back even further and Doi looks like he’s on the verge of tapping but Homicide pulls even further back but his hands slip off Doi’s hair and releases the hold and Doi quickly takes advantage and rolls to his feet before Homicide can re-apply the hold once more. Doi then runs towards Homicide and slides between his legs and tags in Yoshino, which infuriates Homicide. Yoshino then runs into the ring and ducks a clothesline attempt from Homicide and rebounds off the ropes and ducks under another clothesline attempt to show off his speed as he rebounds off the ropes again and then charges towards Homicide and performs a head scissors on Homicide and spins around a full 360 about 3 times over before hitting Homicide with a single arm DDT from the head scissors which gets the majority of the crowd off their seats!

Yoshino then rolls up to his feet and he drags Homicide up with him and Yoshino wraps his arm around the head of Homicide and sits up on the top rope and he goes for a tornado DDT but Homicide pushes him off and Yoshino lands on his butt in the centre of the ring. And Homicide tags in Hernandez. Hernandez climbs into the ring and he pulls Yoshino up to his feet and he tosses him into the corner and Hernandez then charges towards him and hits him with a stinger splash and Yoshino then staggers out of the corner and Hernandez hits him with a Samoan drop and Hernandez then makes the cover. 1... 2... Yoshino kicks out! Hernandez then gets up and seems pretty relaxed while Yoshino is struggling to get up to his feet and Hernandez then sets him up for the Border Toss but before he can hit it, he looks to the top of the ramp and sees Cryme Tyme coming down with two cardboard boxes and they then begin to take some Mexican and Puerto Rican flags out of the boxes and yell “Flag sale” to the crowd as members of the crowd offer money for these flags and this distracts Hernandez, who hits Yoshino with the Border Toss but isn’t focused enough to pin him. As Cryme Tyme make their way closer to the ring with their flags, Homicide and Hernandez begin to shout at them but Cryme Tyme just ignore them and continue with the sale and once they are all sold out they go to the announce table and pose with their profits before pocketing them and LAX try to continue with the match but as they see the sight of members of the crowd tearing up the LAX flags, that pushes them past the limit and they lay out Speed Muscle and then leave the ring and brawl with Cryme Tyme, with the two big guys brawling with Shad against Hernandez and the two small guys in JTG and Homicide exchanging blows. The brawl doesn’t take long to make its way into the crowd as the action goes back and forth between both the teams and the referee’s count is now up to 5 as Doi and Yoshino are both recovered in the ring and are now posing for the crowds camera’s in the centre of the ring while the two teams are now making their way up the stairs before Homicide notices the count has reached 8 and he and Hernandez rush back to the ring and it looks like they won’t make it as the count reaches 9 but they rush down the stairs and hop over the crowd barrier but the referee’s count reaches 10 before they can make it back to the ring, making Speed Muscle the winners!

JBL: “What in the hell?!? Cryme Tyme has no damn business getting involved down here! Those damn thugs need to be arrested!”

Joey Styles: “Well their antics cost LAX the shot at the Tag Team Titles. But LAX did take their eyes off the prize.”

JBL: “They had no damn right being down here during a match they aren’t even apart of! They are thugs and should be prosecuted! Kevin Nash needs to come down and do something about this!”

Joey Styles: “Well ladies and gentlemen we are going to send you back to the team representing the USA in the Global Tag Team Tournament along with Matt Striker!”

Striker: “This is Matt Striker and I am here with the unorthodox team who managed to qualify to represent the United States in the Global Tag Team Tournament. The Black Machismo and Haas Hogan, The Mega-Powers.”

(Haas Hogan comes in on the left side of Striker as Black Machismo comes in on the left. Black Machismo moves in close to Striker.)

Black Machismo: “OOOOOOH YEAH! The mega-yeah, the mega-yeah, the MEGA-POWERS! You know most people don’t seem to realize is that we are too hot to handle and too cold to hold! But we are here in Pro Wrestling Destiny and we are here to take it to the limits yeah!”

Haas Hogan: “You know something Mean Gene, This Global Tag Team Tournament has no idea what it has coming Brother. The unstoppable might of Haas-a-mania, the unrivaled madness of the Black Machismo, The Mega-Powers are here to bring that Tag Team gold to the greatest country on the planet, The United States of America, Brother! SO all the other tag teams in this tournament need to ask themselves one question. Whatcha gonna do when the might of Haas-a-mania and the Machismo Madness run wild on YOU!!!!”

-Commercial Break-

-Returns to Program-

(The camera comes back and it shows Nattie is leaning back against a wall and T.J. is standing next to her. The crowd pops seeing those two together.)

Nattie: “Don’t take it too personally. Teddy is just over protective of the families legacy. Plus he is naturally paranoid.”

T.J. :“Well I don’t care what it takes, I am going to prove that I deserve to be apart of the Hart Dynasty no matter what.”

Nattie: “I know you will baby. Don’t forget I will have your back no matter what.”

(Nattie leans in and Nattie and T.J. exchange a brief kiss, but it is interrupted by D.H. Smith as he coughs. Nattie and T.J. part and look at Smith.)

D.H. : “Hey Nattie, Teddy wants to go over the strategy for the tournament.”

(Nattie nods and her and Smith begin to walk away and Wilson starts to follow them. Smith turns around and stops Wilson.)

D.H. : “Sorry T.J. but Teddy made is specific that this is a family only meeting.”

(Wilson nods and takes a step back as Nattie blows him a kiss and Smith and Nattie walk down the hallway. Wilson looks down to the ground and nods a bit before turning around and walking the other way.)

Joey Styles: “Seems like Teddy Hart is still alienating T.J. Wilson from the Hart Dynasty.”

JBL: “As he should. The kid hasn’t earned his way in. Getting into the Hart Dynasty isn’t a walk in the park.”

Joey Styles: “Anyways lets send it back to Pro Wrestling Destiny’s exclusive interviewer Matt Striker,”

Striker: “Hello everyone, I am Matt Striker, the exclusive interviewer of Pro Wrestling Destiny. Right now I am standing next to the phenomenal on A.J. Styles. First off A.J. I wanted to talk to you about the amazing match up you had last week with Samoa Joe. I mean you two were the first match up on Pro Wrestling Destiny and it certainly was a classic match up with fast paced action but Samoa Joe just so happened to get the best of you. What do you think is next for you after that defeat?

(Before A.J. can get a word out, Alex Shelley walks into frame opposite from Styles.)

Shelley: “Who cares about A.J. Styles anymore? He proved to the world last week that he doesn’t have it anymore. Do you realize that you are conducting your first interview on Pro Wrestling Destiny with a guy who got beat by an overweight Samoan? He is just pathetic. I mean seriously A.J.? When are you going to realize that you don’t have what it takes to cut it in the X Division anymore?”

Styles: “You may stand here in front of the camera and say I am a has been and I don’t have what it takes to be in the X Division anymore. But you know what, I see it in your eyes and I have something to tell you. You will never surpass me. You will never be bigger than the Phenomenal One. But why don’t you put up or shut up and face me tonight!”

Shelley: “ I want to be you? Hah, well you know what, if you want me to prove to the world that I am already a better athlete and a bigger star than you I have no problem with it. Eye Spy productions is going to bring to you the Self Destruction of A.J. Styles! But it simply isn’t going to happen tonight. For the fact of I already have a match against another has been of the X Division Christopher Daniels. It seems like I am destined to rid the X Division of the nobodies so that I may reign supreme as the first ever Pro Wrestling Destiny X Division Champion!”

(Shelley looks up at the lights seemingly basking in his own arrogance and than looks to Styles. Shelley holds up his hands like a camera lens and lowers them.)

Shelley: “Fade to black…”

(Shelley walks away as Styles stands there shaking his head and looking at Striker.)

Joey Styles: “No lack of confidence in Alex Shelley it seems.”

JBL: “He has all the skills to back it up I assure you. This kid is a breakout star you watch. He is going to make Daniels look like a joke.”

Joey Styles: “Well that remains to be seen. Not to mention tonight still to come we have our main event of the evening where Triple H and Ric Flair go up against Shawn Michaels and Kurt Angle.”

JBL: “Well that is later but this is now because it’s time for some high flying X Division action!”

Alex Shelley vs. Christopher Daniels

Lillian Garcia: “The following is an X Division contest. Scheduled for one fall. Introducing first from the City of Angels, weighing in at 232 pounds, Christopher Daniels!”

(Daniels appears on the stage and walks down the ramp to a loud ovation of cheers from the crowd. Daniels slides into the ring and moves to the middle of the ring and stands on the bottom and middle rope posing for the crowd. The cameras flash as Daniels poses.)

Lillian Garcia: “And his opponent from Detroit, Michigan weighing in at 199 pounds Alex Shelley!”

(Alex Shelley stands on the ramp holding the tripod to his camera and playing it like a guitar. The crowd greets Shelley with a loud ovation of boos and Shelley revels in it as he stops and looks around. He than walks down the ramp a bit before pointing the camera at Daniels and acting like a gun with it. Shelley sets up the tripod at ringside and slides inside the ring.)

Both men move towards the center of the ring and Daniels reaches out for the two to slap hands but Shelley responds with a leg kick, showing his disrespect for his fellow competitor and as Daniels recovers, Shelley hits him with a left hand slap followed by a right hands slap and he then goes for a kick to the gut but Daniels catches his leg and trips up his other leg with a leg sweep and as Shelley rolls back up, he walks straight into an elbow from Daniels which sends him backwards to tend to his nose and Daniels then walks over to him but before he can grab him, Shelley turns around 180 and drags Daniels towards him before letting go and sending him out of the ring through the middle rope. Shelley then flexes his muscles in the center of the ring, admiring them with a cocky grin to boos from the crowd and as Daniels gets up to his feet, Shelley charges towards the ropes and goes for a suicide dive but Daniels moves out of the way and Shelley goes crashing into the crowd barrier and looks to have taken a bad knock. Daniels then slides into the ring and grabs onto the top ropes ready to springboard to the outside as a replay of the knock is shown in slow motion and as the action returns, Shelley is beginning to get back up to his feet but as he sees Daniels ready to jump on him, Shelley falls back down holding his head and he tells the ref he is injured. Daniels looks annoyed at this and the referee tells Daniels to stand back to allow Shelley into the ring which annoys him even more and the crowd don’t seem too impressed with Shelley’s antics either. As Shelley comes back into the ring, Daniels charges towards him and Shelley climbs back out of the ring as fast as possible, cockily giving Daniels the “No no no” signal with his index finger and this time Daniels climbs out of the ring as well and chases Shelley. Both men do about a lap and a half around the ring before Shelley slides back into the ring and as Daniels slides back into the ring, Shelley begins to stomp on him before he can get up to his feet. Shelley then lets Daniels get up to his feet and he then shoves Daniels into the corner and Shelley then slaps the chest of Daniels over and over again in the corner to weaken him and Shelley then lifts Daniels up so he’s sat on the top rope and Shelley hits him with a couple of strikes and then climbs up to the second rope and he looks behind him and lines up his aim and he then turns back and goes for a frankensteiner but Daniels grabs the top rope with both hands and stays on the top rope and Shelley lands on his knees on the mat and he gets up fairly quickly and Daniels then leaps off the top rope and hits Shelley with a brilliantly executed diving crossbody!

Daniels then hooks both of Shelley’s legs for the pin. 1... 2 Shelley kicks out! Both men then get up to their feet and they both run to opposite ropes and as they rebound off of them they both go for a dropkick but they both practically bounce off of each other and go crashing to the mat comically before both getting up with their fists raised to some applause from the crowd. Shelley offers the handshake this time and Daniels thinks about it but Shelley looks genuine and Daniels accepts the handshake but this time as Shelley tries to make a cheap shot, Daniels beats him to the punch, hitting Shelley with a kick to the gut and he hits Shelley with a few chops, eventually backing him into the corner and Daniels then hits Shelley with a monkey flip, sending him all the way back to the centre of the ring! Shelley holds onto his lower back, which he has just landed on but doesn’t have much time to heal it as Daniels pulls him straight back up to his feet and Daniels then whips Shelley to the ropes and as Shelley rebounds off the ropes Daniels is bent over to go for a back body drop and Shelley sees it coming and he punts Daniels in the chest and then pokes him in the eye and places his arm across his chest before looking around for a brief moment and then dropping Daniels with a reverse STO and then moving onto him for the cover. 1... 2 Daniels gets his shoulder up with no real difficulty!

Shelley then gets up first, being the fitter of the two at the current moment and he steps away from Daniels, allowing him room to get up and as Daniels gets up to his feet, Shelley gives him a moment to recover and as Daniels turns to face him, Shelley goes for a super kick but Daniels ducks and he kicks Shelley in the gut and goes for the Angel’s Wings but Shelley won’t let Daniels lift him up and Shelley then lifts Daniels up from underneath and hits him with an air raid crash and then Shelley rolls him over and goes for another pin attempt. 1... 2 Daniels kicks out again! Shelley knows he has to do more to finish of Daniels and he stomps on Daniels a few times to keep him down and Shelley then climbs up to the top rope and wastes no time in going for a frog splash but Daniels rolls out of the way and Shelley holds onto his gut in pain on all fours as Daniels pulls himself up using the ropes and he then waits for Shelley to get up and then whips him into the corner and as soon as he reaches the corer, Daniels charges towards him in the corner and goes for a flying knee to the face but Shelley moves out of the way and Daniels knee collides with the turnbuckle but he has more to worry about when Shelley rolls him up with a schoolboy. 1... 2... Daniels kicks out despite being taken by surprise!

Both men get up to their feet, with Shelley having a slight advantage and he goes for a step-up enziguiri on Daniels but Daniels moves his head out of the way and Shelley hits the mat instead and as he gets back up, Daniels hits him with a step-up enziguiri of his own, not even giving Shelley time to breathe after he made it to his feet. Shelley falls flat on his face as Daniels rolls him over and makes the pin. 1... 2 Shelley gets his foot on the rope! Daniels then gets up and drags Shelley up with him and he drags Shelley over to the centre of the ring but then Shelley pushes him away slightly and then dropkicks him in the legs and Daniels falls flat on his face and Shelley then swiftly moves on top of Daniels and locks him in a crossface. Daniels looks like he may not have enough left to get out of this but is pretty close to the ropes but Shelley is giving the crossface his all as he pulls back on the neck of Daniels but Daniels pulls himself closer to the ropes but not yet into reaching distance and Shelley knows if he’s going to make Daniels tap he’ll have to do it quickly but it isn’t enough as Daniels edges closer to the ropes and then reaches out and grabs them and Shelley then releases the hold, looking annoyed at the fact Daniels made it and Shelley then punts Daniels straight in the gut when he’s on all fours and Daniels rolls over in pain and the crowd boos Shelley. Shelley looks pretty proud of his actions as he shows off to the crowd and points to Detroit on his hand and yells “Detroit baby!” to even more boos from the crowd but then as he turns around, Daniels drives his shoulder into Shelley’s gut and drives him into the corner and he then drags Shelley straight back out of the corner and hits him with a double under hook suplex and Daniels then gets back up and goes over to the corner and grabs onto the top rope and Daniels goes for the BME but Shelley rolls out of the way but Daniels still lands on his feet somehow and Shelley rolls quickly up to his feet and Daniels hits him with a few forearms to the face and Daniels then runs to the ropes and as he rebounds off them he goes for a running STO but Shelley locks their legs together to block it and Shelley then rakes Daniels in the eye and he then grabs the head of Daniels and then runs to the corner and hits him with the Sliced Bread #2 on Daniels and then hooks his leg for the pin! 1... 2... 3!

JBL: “What did I tell you Styles. A breakout star is standing before our very eyes.”

Joey Styles: “Well Shelley is victorious here tonight against Christopher Daniels but I just got word from the back that Kevin Nash has given the green light so next week Alex Shelley will go one on one with the Phenomenal A.J. Styles!”

JBL: “One more for Alex Shelley to knock down on his quest to greatness and the X Division championship!”

Joey Styles: “Well right now we are going to send you back to Matt Striker once again who is on a quest of his own.”

(Matt Striker is walking down the hallways looking around.)

Striker: “Hello everyone, Matt Striker here again on the search for the ‘Comeback Kid’ Eric Young who had a stunning upset victory over the Blueprint Matt Morgan last week. Rumor has it that Matt Morgan has gone on a rampage ever since the match last week and that Eric Young has gone into hiding. So I----Hey wait a minute!”

(Striker motions the camera to the side and as the camera focuses, the top of someone’s head with blonde hair is poking over the top of a storage bin. Striker moves the box aside and Eric Young is exposed. Young looks around quickly and tries to pull the bin back in front of him.)

Striker: “Eric come on out I need to ask you a few questions!”

Young: “Your insane! I have a 300 pound hairless gorilla coming out to kill me and you want me to stand out in the open to get beat. Your crazy.”

Striker: “Eric, Matt Morgan is nowhere around here. He is not even here in the arena this week. He has made it known that next week he is going to come out and give you an open challenge to challenge him at the Pay Per View with a special incentive. Do you plan on accepting the challenge of Matt Morgan?”

(Young exits from behind the bin and stands up looking around constantly.)

Young: “Are you crazy? I barely escaped his huge hands last time. This time he is out for blood.”

(Suddenly a door down the hall a bit a door busts open and as Striker looks back, Young darts away out of screen. The camera zooms in and JTG is laying on the ground and from the door out comes Homicide and Hernandez and they begin to stomp JTG viciously. Konnan comes out and is shouting orders in Spanish at Homicide and Hernandez. Hernandez picks JTG up to his feet and drags him out towards the parking lot. Hernandez whips JTG as hard as he could into a concrete pillar. JTG hits with hard force and falls down to the ground. Konnan points over to the guard station at the entrance to the garage. Hernandez and Homicide pick up JTG to his feet. With one on each side, LAX runs towards the booth holding JTG and they throw him threw the glass window into the guard station. The camera moves in and JTG is a bloody mess laying on the floor of the guard station. LAX look over through the window and spit on him.)

Konnan: “One down and one to go.”

-Cuts to commercial-

-Returns to program-

(Shawn Michaels is putting his mirror covered vest on and the door opens and Kurt Angle walks up to Michaels.)

Angle: “I know I came standoffish to you last week but I was in the zone and…”

Michaels: “Hey it’s fine. I understand. Just glad I could help.”

Angle: “Yeah I just wanted to say…thanks for helping out last week.”

Michaels: “Yeah no problem. But tonight, we get a shot at redemption.”

Angle: “Damn straight and I can’t wait to get a hold of their ankles to get even.”

(Michaels and Angle nod and shake hands.)

Joey Styles: “Seems like Shawn Michaels and Kurt Angle are on the same page here tonight and that can spell trouble for Triple H and Ric Flair.”

JBL: “Yeah they are finally on the same page but Ric Flair and Triple H have been on the same page for years!”

Joey Styles: “Well it is time to find out if Kurt Angle can get his redemption for the heinous actions of Triple H and Ric Flair last week.”

JBL: “The time for talk is over and it is time to get our main event under way!”

Kurt Angle and Shawn Michaels vs. Triple H and Ric Flair

Lillian Garcia: “The following tag team contest is the main event of the evening and is scheduled for one fall. Introducing first, the team of The Game Triple H and the Nature Boy Ric Flair!”

(The lights go out and Triple H appears on the stage looking down as multi color lights shoot up at him from underneath the stage. Triple H looks up and pours some water over his head as Flair appears behind him in his blue robe. Flair and Triple H walk down the ramp side by side and receiving a loud ovation of boos from the sold out audience. Triple H walks around the ring as Flair walks over to the steel stairs. Triple H hops up onto the ring apron and looks out over the crowd. Triple H takes a swig of water and spits it out over the crowd as Flair enters the ring and removes his robe. Triple H enters the ring and walks over to a corner and steps up onto the middle rope and looks out over the crowd. Flair stands on the mat beside Triple H pointing up at him. Triple H steps down and Flair and him look up towards the stage.)

Lillian Garcia: “And their opponents. Introducing first from Pittsburg, Pennsylvania weighing in at 235 pounds, He is the only Olympic gold medalist in professional wrestling history, Kurt Angle!”

(The lights go out and a spotlight shines down on the middle of the stage. Suddenly up from under the stage, Kurt Angle appears on a lift with his red white and blue spandex and an American Flag draped over his shoulders. Angle lifts his arms up into the air and the lights flash on and red white and blue pyrotechnics shoot as Angle walks down the ramp. Angle grins showing his mouth guard as he paces back and forth in front of the ring waiting for his partner before he rushes into the ring.)

Lillian Garcia: “And his tag team partner, from San Antonio, Texas and weighs in at 225 pounds, he is the Heartbreak Kid, Shawn Michaels!”

(Shawn Michaels music hits and he appears dancing out on the stage from one end to another. Michaels walks to the middle of the ramp and kneels down. Michaels looks down and prays as he than looks up to the sky with his arms outstretched and the pyrotechnics shoot back and forth on the stage. Michaels hops up to his feet and walks down the ramp and stands next to Angle as he takes off his mirror vest.)

Shawn Michaels and Kurt Angle slide into the ring together and the referee stops them from charging at Triple H and Flair. Michaels and Angle talk and Michaels nods as he exit’s the ring and stands on the ring apron. Angle stands in his corner staring intensely across the ring and Triple H pats Flair on the shoulder and exit’s the ring. Flair looks back and than towards Angle. Angle and Flair move towards each other and right out of the gate, Angle lands a hard right hand to the face of Flair. Flair stumbles back and Angle lands another right hand. Flair stumbles back into a corner and Angle moves in an lands several hard right hands to the face of Flair. Angle leans in and lands a knife edge chop to the chest of Flair and Flair stands upright and lands a knife edge chop to the chest of Angle. Angle backs up but reaches out and grabs the wrist of Flair and whips him as hard as he could across the ring. Flair hit’s the turnbuckles and flips upside down and than flips back down to his feet. Flair turns around and faces Angle across the ring. Flair stands straight up and takes a few steps forward and falls face first in the signature Flair flop. Angle turns around and runs towards the ring apron and blasts Triple H with a forearm that knocks him off the ring apron and onto the Flair. Flair rolls out of the ring under the bottom rope and Flair and Triple H meet on the outside of the ring by their corner. Flair nods and slaps his chest a bit and he slides into the ring underneath the bottom rope.

Flair and Angle circle the middle of the ring and lock into a collar elbow tie up. Angle quickly pulls Flair into a side headlock and dips down and rises up to apply more pressure on the head of Flair. Flair wraps his arms around the waist of Angle and walks back against the ropes and goes to push Flair off but Angle holds on tightly and slide down on the mat and pulls Flair with him. Flair slaps the mat a bit and rises to his feet with Angle still holding Flair in a side headlock. Flair pushes off of Angle’s back and pulls Angle’s arm and holds him in a hammerlock. Angle reverses it and stands behind Flair holding him in a hammerlock. Flair spins around and holds Angle’s arm and ducks under and holds it in an arm wringer. Flair reaches back and lands a knife edge chop on the chest of Angle. Flair releases the wrist of Angle and as Angle back steps, Flair lands another knife edge chop. Angle backs up into the corner of Flair and the Game. Flair walks over and puts Angle’s arm over the top rope and lands a hard knife edge chop that causes Angle to bend over and clutch at his chest. Flair reaches up and Triple H tags himself in. Flair grabs the arm of Angle and lifts it up and Triple H lands a kick to the mid section of Angle. Triple H pulls a hunched over Angle up to his feet. Triple H grabs the wrist of Angle and pulls him out of the corner and right into a hard clothesline. Triple H bends down and picks Angle up to his feet and lands a straight right hand. Angle stumbles back and Triple H pushes Angle into his corner. Flair backs off as Triple H lands several strong right hands to the face of Angle and Triple H lifts his hands up and tags in Flair.

Flair comes in and Triple H holds Angle ion the corner and Flair lands a knife edge chop to the chest of Angle. Flair pulls Angle to the middle of the ropes and goes for the Irish whip but Angle reverses it. Flair runs across the ring and bounces off the ropes. Flair runs towards Angle and Angle bends down and sends Flair over with a back body drop. Angle and Flair are both on the mat and Angle is trying to crawl towards an anxious Shawn Michaels who has his arm out stretched towards Angle. Flair sits up and arches his back a bit as he reaches out towards Triple H. Triple H reaches out and gets the tag from Flair and he rushes into the ring. Triple H runs across the ring and grabs the ankle of Angle and pulls him to the middle of the ring. Triple H than takes a few steps and lands an elbow across the back of Angle’s head. Triple H gets up to his feet and bends down and turns Angle over onto his back. Triple H straddles Angle and lands several right hands straight to the head of Angle. Triple H stands up and picks up Angle by his head and whips him across the ring but Angle reverses it. Triple H bounces off the ropes and Angle bends down and Triple H stop and lands a face buster by driving Angle’s face into his knee. Triple H runs back and bounces off the ropes and runs towards Angle. Triple H charges Angle and goes for a clothesline, but Angle ducks under it and wraps his arms around the waist of Triple H. Angle pops his hips and sends Triple H over with a German suplex. Angle keeps his hands clasped as he rolls to his feet and drags Triple H up to his feet as well. Angle sends Triple H over with another German suplex. Angle keeps those hands clasped tightly around the waist of Triple H and once again rolls to his feet. Triple H is reaching out for the ropes to grab onto but Angle sends Triple H over with the third German suplex and he finally releases his grasp. Angle slowly crawls over and places an arm over the chest of Triple H and the referee drops down and counts 1.…2 and Triple H gets a shoulder up.

Kurt Angle and Triple H look at their corners and they slowly begin to crawl to their corners. Shawn Michaels is going crazy for the tag and Flair is calling for Triple H as he is outstretched. Angle reaches out and tags in Shawn Michaels just as Triple H tags in Ric Flair and rolls out of the ring. Shawn Michaels bursts into the ring as Flair enters. Michaels rushes at Flair and knocks him down with a clothesline. Flair gets right back up only to be knocked right back down with another clothesline from Michaels. Michaels walks over to Flair as he is getting to his feet and picks him up to his feet. Michaels pushes Flair up against the ropes and whips him across the ring. Flair bounces off the ropes and Michaels runs at Flair and knocks him down with a flying forearm. Shawn Michaels nips up to his feet and Flair rolls up to his feet. Flair walks towards Michaels and Michaels picks Flair up and drops him down with a reverse atomic drop. Michaels runs back and bounces off the ropes and than runs to Flair and nails him with another flying forearm. Michaels gets up to his feet energized and Triple H gets back up onto the ring apron. Michaels turns around and runs and nails Triple H with a forearm knocking him back down to the floor. Michaels walks along the ropes and exits onto the ring apron and climbs up the turnbuckles. Michaels gets on the top turnbuckle and leaps off the top turnbuckle and lands a elbow drop to the chest of Flair.

Michaels gets up to his feet completely energized and walks over to the corner and lifts up his leg and stomps it down on the mat signaling Sweet Chin Music. Flair begins to get up a bit and Michaels gets ready to go with the Sweet Chin Music. Michaels takes one step out of the corner towards a rubber legged Flair, but is suddenly tripped and falls face first on the mat thanks to Triple H grabbing the leg of Michaels. Kurt Angle suddenly blasts Triple H with a clothesline and straddles him and begins to land a series of right hands to the head of Triple H. The referee moves over and leans through the ropes and tells them to break it up. Michaels gets to his feet walks over to Flair and begins to pick him up to his feet, and Flair lands a solid low blow on Michaels. Michaels drops down to his knees and Flair raises up to his feet and grabs Michaels in a side headlock and lands several straight right hands to the face of Michaels. Kurt Angle backs away from Triple H and looks in the ring and see’s Flair getting the upper hand. Angle slides into the ring and comes up behind Flair. Angle grabs Flair and picks him up for the Angle Slam and connects. Angle gets up to his feet and takes down his straps and turns around. Triple H has slid into the ring and charges Angle but Angle ducks under the clothesline and hooks both arms of Triple H as he stands behind him. Shawn Michaels gets up to his feet and looks at a trapped Triple H and he takes a step back. Michaels throws the Sweet Chin Music but Triple H escapes Angle’s grip and drops down and Kurt Angle is blasted with Sweet Chin Music. Angle drops like a rock and Shawn Michaels stands stunned looking down at a fallen Angle. Triple H turns around Shawn Michaels and lands a kick to the mid section of Michaels. Triple H puts Michaels head in between his legs and wrenches back his arms. Triple H leaps up and drives Michaels head into the mat with the Pedigree. Triple H pulls Flair over on top of Michaels and the referee drops down and counts 1.…2.…3!

Joey Styles: “What in the hell just happened? Shawn Michaels just super kicked Kurt Angle and than got a pedigree.”

JBL: “On the same page huh? Goes to show what you know Styles. Nothing overcomes the sheer experience and brilliance of the craftiest veterans in the game!”

Joey Styles: “It was a miscommunication between Angle and Michaels.”

JBL: “Well those mistakes are made by amateurs who obviously aren’t on the same page.”

(Angle slowly gets up to his feet and looks down at Michaels who is slowly getting up to his feet as well. Angle looks at Michaels completely confused and angered. Michaels looks at him and starts to apologize. Angle looks down to the mat with his hands on his hips frustrated. Michaels extends his hand and Angle looks at it and slowly extends his hand. Angle grabs Michaels hands and than suddenly pulls Michaels towards him and picks him up and drives him down with an Angle Slam. Angle gets up and looks down at Michaels and walks away. The screen slowly fades to black as Angle looks down at a fallen Michaels.)

Evil Austin

My review ... sorry it took a long time. :eek:

This was a great way to open up the show with this fast paced even tag team match, which the first few minutes it could have gone either way and there were really no clear winners until the last moment... this was a well written match not much to criticize about it.

And I like the fact that you had Crime Time come out, A feud between the two teams would really be something nice to see it could also have some very amusing promos with LAX getting their stuff stolen, and both teams having a very similar game plan with one high flying guy (JTG / Homicide) and one power house (Shad / Hernandez)... Can't wait for their encounters.

I also think you like tournaments a lot, I remember you having them at the beginning of a few other BTB's in the past :p

Very funny promo with the Mega Powers, these two are not going to be a jobbing team I hope, and I wish to see them get gold around their waists, also I lol'd @ Hass Hogan calling Striker Mean Gene... that was really funny stuff. It was in character for the Mega Powers :shifty:

Really looks like you are focusing your shows on the Tag Team Division with all this air time and interviews, that is a dam good decision if you ask me because i am a huge fan of tag team wrestling....

Styles / AJ would be another good feud, is it me or has almost all of your interviews that you do not just in this show, end in some sort of beat down or attack?

I felt the Shelly and Daniels match was a bit on the dragging on and on' side of things, it could have ended probably a paragraph earlier and it would have still been a great match. It just felt like it was pushing it a bit in my opinion both men gave it their all and it wasn't over yet by about half way through the match.

Woot, I can't wait for them two to go at it.... these two teams will really have a slug fest at the PPV. (Cryme Time and LAX)

HBK and Angle promo seemed a bit corny to be to be honest, Kurt was just sucking up he wasn't a good dominant, confident person he usually is reminding everyone about his accomplishments and saying things like Shawn' I didn't need your dam help because I am better then you, do you have an Olympic Gold medal? I didn't think so....' and things like that, and even if Kurt is a face he should at least talk a bit instead of being a door mat...

Main Event was just plain and simply, awesome, and the fact that Shawn turned on Kurt Angle really made you want to see what will happen next week... if we see a heel Shawn Michaels I am so going to be happy...

Good job with this show..... 7/10

Andrew~Walker

Reaction score
Logo-1.png

With the aftermath of the main event tag team match last week between Ric Flair and Triple H vs Kurt Angle and Shawn Michaels behind us. Kurt Angle is looking towards the future. As Kevin Nash has announced that the next main event of Pro Wrestling Destiny will be Shawn Michaels one on one against Kurt Angle. After the mis-communication between these two last week which lead to Angle getting a taste of some Sweet Chin Music, How will these two who started out as allies end?

The Global Tag Team Tournament rages on and as Speed Muscle has advanced in their quest for the Tag Team Gold. On the next episode of Pro Wrestling Destiny, The Hart Dynasty will face off against William Regal and Nigel McGuinness. The United Kingdom shall face off against the pride of Canada. Which team shall take one step closer to be the Tag Team Titles?

Alex Shelley said some pretty strong words against A.J. Styles when he interrupted his interview. Shelley than tried to make an example of his friend Christopher Daniels. After the words and actions of Shelley last week, A.J. Styles has decided to take matters into his own hands. A.J. Styles and Alex Shelley will face off one on one to settle the score.

The actions of LAX last week were reprehensible. Their vicious attack on JTG of Cryme Tyme last week has left him out of action. Although Shad has been on a rampage with his tag team partner assaulted. He will speak on LAX and the condition of JTG.

Pro Wrestling Destiny is going Extreme! The King of Extreme Rob Van Dam will make his anticipated debut as Matt Striker is going to get the very first words from the man himself.

Confirmed Matches:

Kurt Angle vs Shawn Michaels
The Hart Dynasty vs William Regal and Nigel McGuinness
A.J. Styles vs Alex Shelley

Gards Jr.

Reaction score
Looks very nice Andrew, the show has some good matches and I hope there is more build up for the LAX/Cryme Tyme match at the PPV. The Main Event will get heaps of hype and what will happen next with the Hart Dynasty, I am anticipating it.

Kurt Angle
vs Shawn Michaels
The Hart Dynasty vs William Regal and Nigel McGuinness
A.J. Styles vs Alex Shelley

Andrew~Walker

Reaction score
Joey Styles: “Hello everyone and welcome the 3rd edition of Pro Wrestling Destiny! I’ am Joey Styles and sitting along side the self proclaimed Wrestling God John Bradshaw Layfield and I have to say John, I think this is going to be the most explosive and exciting night in Pro Wrestling Destiny so far.”

JBL: “I got to agree, not only do we have the finest in tag team wrestling going at it tonight to see who gets one step closer to those illustrious Pro Wrestling Destiny Tag Team titles, but also tonight one of the biggest Main Event in wrestling history, the Heart Break Kid Shawn Michaels is going one on one against the Olympic Gold medalist Kurt Angle!”

Joey Styles: “And after what happened when we last went off the air, you have got to wonder what kind of mood Kurt Angle and Shawn Michaels are going to be in.”

JBL: “Shawn Michaels super kicked Kurt Angle’s teeth right down his throat and Angle was his partner! How do you think Angle would be feeling? Angle did the right thing by showing Shawn Michaels he is not going to be screwed with!”

Joey Styles: “Well I believe it was an accident but also coming up next in fact, we have a surely exciting match coming up between Alex Shelley and A.J. Styles. And you have got to think that A.J. Styles wants to teach Shelley a lesson after all the trash he was talking last week.”

JBL: “Yeah Shelley was talking trash but you know what, he backed up every word against Christopher Daniels last week! And I think that this kid is the next breakout star of PWD and don’t just take my word for it, I will let him show you right now!”

(Suddenly the sound of Samoa Joe's music fills the arena as he walks down the ramp with a smirk on his face. The crowd pops loudly as he walks around the ring and takes a seat at the announcers table.)

AJ Styles Vs Alex Shelley

Lillian Garcia: “The following contest is scheduled for one fall. On his way to the ring, from Gainesville, Georgia weighing in at 202lbs he is the Phenomenal A.J. Styles!”

(Sparks rain down in front of the entrance. A.J. Styles steps through with his hooded jest on. A.J. stops on the stage and lifts his hood and throws it back while posing for the crowd. A.J. walks down the ramp slapping the hands of the fans and than slides into the ring under the bottom rope.)

Lillian Garcia: “And his opponent from Detroit, Michigan weighing in at 199 pounds Alex Shelley!”

(Alex Shelley stands on the ramp holding the tripod to his camera and playing it like a guitar. The crowd greets Shelley with a loud ovation of boos and Shelley revels in it as he stops and looks around. He than walks down the ramp a bit before pointing the camera at Daniels and acting like a gun with it. Shelley sets up the tripod at ringside and slides inside the ring.)

Both guys know they are up against stiff opposition and have to take a tactical approach to the match up and they walk around the ring a few times, with Shelley beating his chest confidently, while AJ is crouched down, ready to get started as he and Alex Shelley both meet and they both reach their arms out ready to make the first move but after a slight bit of contact they both move back and rethink strategies and Shelley then charges towards AJ but AJ hits him with an arm drag and then locks Shelley in an armbar but it barely lasts a second as Shelley untwists his arm with a forward roll and then rolls up to his feet and he gets in AJ’s face. Shelley then shoves AJ and as AJ goes to shove him back, Shelley quickly rolls out of the ring and says “Not so fast” to AJ. Shelley seems pretty confident as he walks around the outside of the ring, knowing he’s gotten into the head of AJ and as AJ runs to Shelley and slides out of the ring, Shelley manages to avoid him by sliding into the ring and Shelley is getting a lot of heat now. As AJ then slides into the ring, Shelley slides back out and then hides underneath the ring. AJ is now getting fed up as he leaves the ring to look for Shelley and Shelley then pokes his head out and sees AJ and hides back under the ring so AJ ten climbs onto the apron right above Shelley and as Shelley pokes his head out again, AJ grabs him and drags him back into the ring. AJ then stomps on Shelley a few times before Shelley manages to get up to his feet but AJ hits him with a few punches which sends him towards the corner and AJ then hits Shelley with some kicks to the gut and AJ then attempts a monkey flip but Shelley holds onto AJ and turns 180 and sits AJ on the top rope and hits him with a hard slap. Shelley then hits AJ with a few forearms while he’s up on the top rope and Shelley then climbs up onto the second rope and he hits Styles with a few more punches before going for a frankensteiner but AJ manages to stop it from happening and has Shelley hanging upside down and AJ then places one foot in front of one of Shelley’s arms ready for a Super Styles Clash and as the crowd are anticipating it, Shelley manages to free his arm and lands on both feet on the mat but then AJ jumps over Shelley’s head from the second rope and he then sprints to the ropes and he rebounds off them and comes towards Shelley and hits him with a dropkick to the knee which takes him down and AJ then rolls onto Shelley and locks him in a crossface.

Samoa Joe: Well I gotta admit, Shelley really is bringing it to AJ right now. Some pretty slick moves coming from his arsenal and AJ gotta find some way of countering them if he ever wants to get a look in.

AJ pulls back on the head of Shelley, who yells out some censored words while in the crossface and he reaches out, hoping the ropes are close to him but he still has a while to go to get close to them as he drags himself a bit closer to the ropes but Styles smartly shifts his weight onto the upper back of Shelley to make it hard to move towards the ropes and Styles then shifts around and now has Shelley locked in an STF and the crowd applaud Styles. Shelley tries to force AJ’s hands apart but doesn’t have enough strength to do so and Shelley then moves a bit closer to the ropes once again and Shelley reaches out and gets to the ropes and AJ releases the hold straight away. AJ then drags Shelley up to his feet and he goes for an Irish whip but Shelley counters into an Irish whip of his own and as Styles rebounds off the ropes, he comes towards Shelley, who goes for a back body drop over the top rope but AJ lands on the apron and as Shelley turns around, AJ hits him with a right hand which sends Shelley stumbling backwards, holding his jaw and AJ then grabs the top rope with both hands and leans back and as Shelley turns around to face, him, AJ leaps onto the top rope and springboards off and goes for a springboard flying forearm but Shelley ducks and as AJ turns around, Shelley hits him with a super kick clean on his chin and hooks his leg for the pin. 1... 2 AJ kicks out! Shelley thought he had AJ out for the count but realizes he has more work to do and he then waits for AJ to get up to his feet and as he does, Shelley grabs him by the head and runs towards the corner and up the ropes ready for the Sliced Bread #2 but AJ shoves him off in mid-air but Shelley lands on his feet but as soon as he does, Styles hits him with a thunderous discus clothesline and then makes the cover but Shelley’s foot is underneath the bottom rope. Styles then drags Shelley away from the ropes and pins him again. 1... 2 Shelley gets his shoulder up! A replay is shown of the clothesline turning Shelley inside out. AJ then drags Shelley slowly up to his feet and Styles lifts Shelley up for a suplex but Shelley surprises Styles by dropping down his back and taking out his left leg with a chop block, dropping Styles to one knee and Shelley then runs to the ropes and comes back off of them and hits Styles with a shining wizard! Shelley then pins AJ. 1... 2... AJ kicks out! Shelley rolls of AJ and both men then lay on their backs on the mat and are breathing heavily as a replay is shown of the shining wizard and as the replay finishes, Styles is on his knees while Shelley is pulling himself up using the ropes.

Samoa Joe: As much as I both wanna jump in there and choke both those guys out, I must say I respect their abilities. Both of them have given each other a tough test and both men are refusing to stay down and give up and it’s these guys who give their all in the ring who make this company what it is, love them or hate them.

Shelley gets up to his feet and he stumbles over to Styles as he’s getting up and Shelley hits Styles with a few shots and Styles then responds with a few shots of his own and as he looks like he’s picking up some momentum, Shelley ends it instantly with a step-up enziguiri! Styles drops down to his knees and Shelley then gets up and points to Detroit on his hand and yells “Yeah baby” and Shelley then waits for Styles to get up and Shelley kicks Styles in the gut and then goes for an Irish whip but Styles counters it into an Irish whip of his own and as Shelley rebounds off the ropes , Styles drops down onto his chest and Shelley leaps over him and rebounds off the opposite ropes and Styles then leapfrogs over his head and as Shelley rebounds off the ropes again, he hangs onto the ropes this time as AJ goes to the dropkick and gets only air as he crashes down to the mat and Shelley then gives Styles a cocky grin as he gets back up. Styles then walks over to Shelley and Shelley tries to kick him in the gut but Styles sees it coming and grabs Shelley’s leg and he then spins Shelley around 360 and hits him with the Pele kick as he makes it all the way around and it sends Shelley out of the ring through the middle rope and down to the arena floor. Styles now has some momentum back on his side as he does his signature pose with his arms outstretched and he then walks over to the side of the ring and places both of his hands on the top rope and waits for Shelley to get up to his feet, Styles leaps up to the top rope and goes for a springboard shooting star press but Shelley moves out of the way and Styles lands on his feet but Shelley dropkicks him straight into the steel steps and Shelley then gets up and is relishing the fact Styles is in pain as he clutches his shoulder on the floor. Shelley then walks over to Styles and picks him up before throwing him straight into the crowd barrier, damaging the injured shoulder even more and Shelley then lays into Styles with even more stomps to boos from the crowd but AJ somehow works his way up, hitting Shelley with some punches to the gut as the referees count reaches 7 and as AJ shoves Shelley backwards, both guys go for dropkicks and both collide with each other and drop down to the floor. The referee’s count reaches 8 as AJ tries getting up but falls down, holding his knee in pain while, Shelley is perched up against the apron, trying to find the strength to get into the ring as the referees count reaches 9 and Shelley gets one leg on the apron and slides into the ring. Styles clutches at the ring apron desperately trying to get to his feet but falls on his face once more and the referee counts 10.

Lillian Garcia: “Here is your winner by Count Out, Alex Shelley!”

AJ struggles to get to his feet as he clutches the apron and can barely stay on his feet as the he climbs into the ring using the ropes to climb up to his feet. Alex Shelley looks around at the crowd cheering “AJ!” and then looks at AJ and then walks across the ring behind him and he takes down AJ from behind. Shelley then chucks the referee out of the ring and stomps on AJ but then Joe takes off his headset and runs from the announce booth and slides into the ring! Shelley tries to throw a shot at Joe but Joe doesn’t allow him, hitting Shelley with a combination of jabs and then clotheslines him over the top rope to a huge pop from the crowd. Joe then watches as he sees Shelley on his ass on the ramp and gives him a cheeky grin as Shelley gives him an envious look back as he holds his head and backs up the ramp. Joe then turns around and sees AJ trying to get back up and Joe then helps him up but then lifts AJ up onto the top rope and hits him with the Muscle Buster! Christopher Daniels comes running down the ramp as Joe then gets up and looks down at AJ with a heartless look before leaving the ring and making his way up to the ramp with most of his cheers now turned to boos. Daniels slides into the ring and goes to Styles and tries to see if he is ok while looking up the ramp at Joe.

Joey Styles: “What in the hell is going on here? Joe just turned on Styles? But these two were showing so much respect after their epic match up on the first edition of PWD and now this? What the hell?!?”

JBL: “Good! Joe needed to separate himself from that loser! If Styles can’t cut it in the ring why should Joe stick around for that? Incorporating himself with someone who can’t get it done is only going to drag Joe down!”

Joey Styles: “Does this mean Joe is aligning himself with Shelley?”

JBL: “I don’t know about that but Joe is making the right move whatever it is!

Joey Styles: “Well folks as we try and figure this all out, let’s sends you to the back with Matt Striker!”

(Matt Striker is standing in front of the monitor with the PWD logo on it as he holds the microphone. Kurt Angle walks up beside him and the crowd gives a mixed reaction of cheers and boos.)

Matt Striker: “I am standing here beside the only Olympic Gold Medalist in Professional Wrestling history, Kurt Angle. Kurt, last week there was seemingly some confusion that cost you and Shawn Michaels the match. But afterwards when Michaels was trying to explain what happened, you gave him the Angle Slam.”

Kurt Angle: “Let me stop you right there. You think what Shawn Michaels did last week was an accident?”

(Matt Striker looked up for a second contemplating and nods that he did.)

Kurt Angle: “Well Shawn Michaels may have fooled all of you but he doesn’t fool me. Why would he even go for the Sweet Chin Music while Triple H was completely aware and staring right at him knowing I was about to hit Triple H with the Angle Slam. I know the past between Michaels and Hunter. And tonight, I am going to make Michaels regret stabbing me in the back….”

(Angle walks away and the crowd once again has a mixed reaction of cheers and boos as Striker stands there confused.)

Joey Styles: “Well Kurt Angle obviously is not seeing as what Shawn Michaels did as an accident. But how is he linking Michaels and Triple H as a team when these two have so much bad blood?”

JBL: “Are you blind Styles? Angle practically laid everything out for you! Michaels kicked Angle when he knew Angle had the match in the bag! Why else would he do it but to save his buddy Triple H!”

Joey Styles: “Well I think that’s reaching quite a bit but we have to go to commercial break and when we return we will hear from The Blueprint Matt Morgan!”

-Commercial Break-

-Returns to Program-

(Matt Morgan appears on the ramp in a suit and holding a very large suitcase. The crowd lets out a huge boo and suddenly a chant of Eric! Eric! Eric! Fills the arena as Morgan walks down the ramp. Morgan walks around the ring and goes up the steps. Morgan stands on the ring apron and adjusts his tie and enters the ring through the middle and top rope. Morgan walks across the ring and grabs a microphone and walks back to the middle of the ring.)

Matt Morgan: “A few weeks ago I was defeated in the middle of this ring by Eric Young. And I have to admit at the spur of the moment I was very…upset. I also heard that Eric Young was hiding from me and even called me a Hairless Ape. But you know what hey I have a sense of humor. But I am out here to issue an open challenge to Eric Young with a bit of an incentive. And that incentive is $10,000 of my own money if Eric Young can beat me at the very first Pro Wrestling Destiny Pay-Per-View Vendetta. The only thing Eric needs to do is come down here, shake my hand and beat me at Vendetta. And Young will be $10,000 richer. Now what do you say Eric?”

(Morgan stands there with a very calm expression upon his face. Suddenly the music for Eric Young plays and Eric Young walks out onto the stage cautiously. Young is in his tights and he looks back over his shoulder. Eric Young walks down the ramp a bit and his pyro shoots off and Young falls into a fetal position and looks back and see’s no one is there and stands up. Young walks in front of the ring and looks in at Morgan very nervously. Young reaches up for the ropes but pulls his hand back and walks along ringside and walks up the steps. Young very cautiously enters the ring. Morgan stands there and calls Young over and extends his hand.)

Matt Morgan: “Well Eric what do you say? One more win and you could be 10,000 dollars richer. Deal?”

(Morgan extends his hand. Young looks nervous but reaches out and grabs the hand of Morgan. Morgan raises the arm of Young and celebrates the deal being made. Young gets a relaxed look on his face as he nods in agreement. Morgan than turns towards Young and pulls on his arm and pulls him towards him. Morgan pulls Young right up to him and picks him up and drives him down to the mat with a spine buster. Morgan quickly gets to his feet and takes his jacket off and loosens his tie. Morgan walks over and picks up Young to his feet and whips him across the ring as hard as he can. Young bounces off the ropes and Morgan lands a huge Carbon Footprint to the jaw of Young. Morgan bends down and picks up Young to his feet and runs towards the ropes and throws Young over the top rope and Young crashes down to the arena floor. Morgan rips open his shirt and steps over the top rope and stands down over Young. Morgan walks over to the announcers table and pulls the top off and pulls the monitor out of the table. Morgan points at Young and cuts his throat and the crowd boos loudly. Morgan bends down and picks up Young and grabs him in a front facelock. Morgan picks Young up and drops him down through the table with the Hellavator! Young is clutching at his ribs as Morgan stands over Young as he lays in the ruins of what was the announcers table. Morgan raises his arms high in the air as the crowd boo‘s loudly.)

Joey Styles: “Oh my god! Eric Young has just been destroyed by that savage Matt Morgan!”

JBL: “I love it! Matt Morgan just sent a message to everyone in the back that he is not a joke and if you cross his path, he will destroy you!”

Joey Styles: “Ladies and gentlemen I hear that the EMT staff is on there way out here so while they check up on Eric Young and his condition, let us send it back to Matt Striker once again.”

Matt Striker: “Hello everyone, Matt Striker here and I am privileged to be the very first to welcome, The King of Extreme to Pro Wrestling Destiny, Mister Rob Van Dam!”

(RVD appears on the screen with a grin on his face as the crowd cheers wildly. RVD looks around as the fans still chant “RVD! RVD! RVD!”)

Matt Striker: “Now the first question I have to ask you is, why did you chose to come to Pro Wrestling Destiny?”

RVD: “Dude, who wouldn’t want to be amongst the most elite wrestling talent the industry has to offer? Not only that but man Kevin Nash paid me a fortune to be here and hey RVD isn’t going to turn down a fat pay check. But don‘t get it in your head that RVD is just here to collect a paycheck. No way, RVD is here to take Pro Wrestling Destiny to the extreme!”

Matt Striker: “Well you certainly have an infamous history with taking your matches. But from rumors we have heard, you have your own prodigy already in Pro Wrestling Destiny. Could that also be why you’re here to make sure you are not shown up by your student?”

RVD: “No way man. I took Evan Bourne under my wing to try and help elevate him to that next level to be the most exciting and extreme wrestler that the world is ever going to see. Did I come here to help him out a bit more, sure I guess you could say that but you know with RVD and Evan Bourne here to take things to that next level that most guys are afraid to go, there isn’t a man in the back that can stop either one of us.”

(Matt Striker looks to the side as Jeff Hardy appears next to him and RVD lock eyes. Jeff Hardy has his face paint on that looks eerily similar to the Joker from the movie the Dark Knight. RVD looks Hardy up and than down as Hardy has a cold glare pointed directly at RVD.)

RVD: “Dude, why so serious?”

(The crowd laughs a bit as RVD lets out a small chuckle himself. Hardy stands un-amused as he continues to stare at RVD with unblinking eyes.)

Jeff Hardy: “ Everything is just a joke to you isn’t it Rob. You think you can just cruise through life being carefree and laid back. Well I am going to shatter that vision. You need to realize that life is filled with pain, loss and agony. As for being the King of Extreme…That is what is the only real joke here. You don’t have what it takes to be extreme. And I am going to prove it. Just wait and see….”

(The crowd boos as Hardy slowly backs away and RVD looks on at Hardy confused.)

Joey Styles: “Certainly odd words from the Charismatic Enigma Jeff Hardy but none the less, Rob Van Dam has come to Pro Wrestling Destiny and his protégé Evan Bourne is here in action tonight!”

JBL: “Certainly going to be interesting with the King of Extreme here and I can’t wait to see what he is going to bring to the table.”

Joey Styles: “Ladies and gentlemen I have just received word that Eric Young has been taken to a local medical facility and we are not sure on his condition at this point but we will keep you updated on this situation as the information comes in.”

JBL: “Ah come on Styles, lets keep the show going because it is time for the greatest tag team action in all the land to take center stage!”

Nigel McGuiness and William Regal Vs The Hart Dynasty (w/Natalya)

Lillian Garcia: “The following tag team contest is scheduled for one fall and is a semi-final match in the Global Tag Team Tournament! Introducing first, from the United Kingdom, the team of William Regal and Nigel McGuinness!”

(Regal walks out onto the ramp with a grim look on his face with an elegant robe on and McGuinness walks up behind Regal in denim shorts and a The Who band t-shirt. They walk down the ramp to an ovation of boos. Regal walks up the stairs while Nigel slides into the ring and leans back against the bottom rope as he sits on the mat.)

Lillian Garcia: “And their opponents making their way to the ring, being accompanied by Natalya Neidhart, weighing in at 456 Teddy Hart and Harry Smith, The Hart Dynasty!”

(Teddy Hart walks out onto the ramp in his bright pink sparkling pants. Harry Smith walks out behind him flexing in short tights holding a Canadian flag and Natalya stands in the middle of them. They walk down the ramp. Teddy walks up the steps and Harry sets the Canadian flag down by the steps and hops onto the ring apron.)

Regal decides to start while Teddy and DH are having a team talk over who should start and what game plan they should opt for and Regal rushes across the ring and takes Teddy down with a strong forearm to the back and then drags him to the middle of the ring as he’s getting back up which makes Teddy they legal man as DH makes his way to the apron. Regal then takes Teddy down with a scoop slam with quite a strong impact and Regal looks quite impressed with his work so far as he stomps on Teddy a few times but Teddy then gets back up and gets straight in the face of Regal with the two staring each other down before Hart catches him with a sneaky headbutt to the nose and as Regal holds his nose, Hart wastes no time in tossing Regal shoulder-first into the ring post. As Regal comes back out of the corner, Teddy locks him in a side headlock, wrenching a few times at the head and neck of Regal, but then Regal lifts Teddy up high and drops him with a back drop and Regal gets back up, followed a couple of seconds later by Teddy. Both men look like they are still in the stage of feeling each other out as they then move back towards each other and lock up in a collar elbow tie up and this time it is Regal who applies a side headlock to Hart and Regal then goes for a Russian legsweep but Hart blocks it and then grabs Regal’s arm from around his neck and locks Regal in a hammerlock, playing Regal at his own game and Hart then jumps up and falls back, dragging Regal with him and gets Regal with a crucifix pin. 1... 2 Regal kicks out! Both men then get up and Hart has a pretty confident look on his face and Regal doesn’t look too happy at all as he walks over to his corner and tags in Nigel and Hart decides to follow suit and tag in DH. DH and Nigel both approach each other and Nigel catches DH with a quick kick to the gut and Nigel then pulls DH up and hits him with a few chops, backing him towards the ropes and Nigel then Irish whips DH to the opposite set of ropes and as DH rebounds off the ropes, Nigel hits him with a back body drop which even manages to get a small minority of fans behind Nigel. As DH then gets back up, Nigel drags DH over to the corner and begins to smash DH’s face into the top turnbuckle repeatedly until DH is left slightly stunned and Nigel then leaves DH to rest in the corner while Nigel takes a bit of a breather himself and he then grabs DH with one hand and kicks him hard in the back and then twists around and drops him with a strong downward lariat.

Nigel then hooks the leg of DH but DH’s foot is already past the ropes making the referee unable to count so then Nigel gets back up and walks over to his corner and tags in Regal. Regal then enters the ring, shaking off his wrists to warm up as he slowly approaches DH as he’s getting up and as DH does eventually get up, Regal rushes towards him and gives DH everything he got while he’s cornered from punches to kicks to knees and DH has his back to Regal, making it almost impossible to even attempt to fight back and once Regal drops DH to his knees, Regal then drags DH backwards out of the corner and then grabs his left leg and hits DH with a lethal looking Regal-Plex directly in the centre of the ring and DH looks quite badly hurt as Regal rolls him over and goes for the pin but the referee isn’t counting and as Regal looks up, he sees Natalya distracting the referee and Teddy Hart then enters the ring and Regal gets up and goes for a punch but Hart ducks it and then goes for a backdrop on Regal but then flips it into a bulldog and Hart then drags DH over to the corner before leaving the ring and as the referee turns back around DH, tags in Hart which garners quite a lot of heat from the crowd but Hart seems to thrive on it as he climbs up to the top rope and sees Regal fairly close to him and Hart leaps off the top rope and hits Regal with a shooting star elbow drop aka the Hart Attack 2.0 and Hart then makes the cover 1... 2... Nigel breaks it up! Hart then gets up and he and Nigel want to fight but Nigel is being restrained by the referee so Hart just settles with Regal for now as Hart hits Regal with a few precise stomps before pulling him slowly up to his feet and dragging him over to the corner and tagging DH back in. DH doesn’t look fully fit but is in a much better state than Regal and Hart gets Regal in a wristlock and DH then hits Regal with a double axe handle to the arm from the second rope and Hart then exits the ring. Regal then stumbles across the ring holding his arm but DH is right behind him and DH grabs Regal and turns him around and lifts him up for a suplex and holds him there for a few seconds to let the blood rush to his head and DH then shows off a bit by walking around before he drops Regal with a suplex and then makes the cover. 1... 2 McGuiness breaks it up again and the referee restrains him once again but this time as DH pulls Regal up to his feet, Regal hits DH with a low blow while the referee’s back is turned getting McGuiness out of the ring and Regal then collapses back down to the mat in exhaustion while DH is already there after the shot he took to the groin.

Both Regal and DH begin to make their ways to their respective corners with both their partners ready and willing to jump in the ring and brawl with both Teddy and Nigel having their arms outstretched as Regal and DH continue to drag their exhausted bodies ever closer to their corners and DH eventually makes the tag to Teddy as Regal tags in Nigel about a second later. Both Hart and Nigel charge into the ring and Nigel takes down Hart with a running lariat but it doesn’t connect too well and Hart gets back up fairly quickly but walks into a few jabs from Nigel and Nigel then hits Hart with a strong European uppercut and Hart is left dazed after this shot and he then swings a careless punch at Nigel, who grabs his arm and locks him in a hammerlock and then turns him around and drops him with his signature hammerlock DDT, which he calls the divorce court. Nigel then hooks Teddy’s leg for the pin. 1... 2 Teddy gets his shoulder up! Nigel then gets up and drags Teddy with him and Nigel tries to kick him in the gut but Teddy catches his leg and he then drops Nigel with a modified STO and Teddy then climbs up to the top rope but the Regal distracts him and once the referee sends Regal back to his corner, Teddy turns back around and as soon as he does, Nigel crotches him on the top rope! Nigel then grabs the head of Teddy and drags him off the top rope but leaves his legs hang off the top rope while his head is resting on the shoulder of Nigel and Nigel then drops Teddy with the Tower of London (rope hung cutter)! Nigel then gets back up and brushes his hands through his hair as a quick replay of the move is shown and Nigel then grabs the lifeless body of Teddy and drags him near to the centre of the ring by his arm and Nigel then runs over to DH and barges him off of the apron and onto the arena floor and Nigel then goes back over to Hart and rolls him over onto his back before going for the cover but Natalya distracts the referee yet again! Nigel gets up and is about to confront Natalya but then Tyson Kidd appears behind him and taps him on the shoulder before steeping back a couple of steps and as Nigel turns around, Kidd hits him with a superkick before fleeing through the crowd, with William Regal in pursuit of him and Hart then gets back up to his feet and he positions Nigel correctly before climbing slowly up to the top rope and takes a few deep breaths before leaping off the top rope and hitting Nigel with the Triple Bypass (Shooting Star Leg Drop) and Teddy then hooks the leg of Nigel. 1... 2... 3!

Lillian Garcia: “Here are your winners and advancing to the finals of the Global Tag Team Tournament, The Hart Dynasty!”

Joey Styles: “The Hart Dynasty advances but you have to think it is thanks to T.J. Wilson’s involvement in the match.”

JBL: “They didn’t need that little punk interfering to win the match but what’s done is done and the pride of Canada advances and is just one step away from winning the PWD Tag Team titles and that is what matters!”

Joey Styles: “We have to take a short break here folks and we will be back right after this commercial break.”

-Commercial Break-

-Returns to program-

(Kevin Nash is sitting behind his desk looking over some papers and the crowd gives a mixed reaction of cheers and boos. A knock is heard on the door and Nash looks up and sets his papers down.)

Kevin Nash: “Come in.”

(Triple H walks into the office and the crowd gives a loud ovation of boos. Nash rises up from his chair and walks around his desk and both men hug briefly before stepping back.)

Triple H: “Big man! Glad to see you back man. Your lookin good man you been working out some? Anyways, I am glad to see you here finally. Together again the best big man in the business and the greatest world heavyweight champion this sport has ever seen.”

Kevin Nash: “Hey Hunter. Yeah I am lookin good thanks for noticing. I am glad to be here finally. So what can I do for you Hunter?”

Triple H: “Well to get to the point I was just coming in to ask which one of those jokers in the main event am I gonna take on at Vendetta to become the World Heavyweight Champion?”

Kevin Nash: “Which one? Well as good as that match would be I had a different idea.”

Triple H: “What do you mean different idea? What am I going to face the winner of that match or something?”

Kevin Nash: “Not exactly…”

Triple H: “What’s going on here Big Kev?”

Kevin Nash: “Hunter, you know I have always been about the almighty dollar and the more Pay-Per-View buys I can generate the more money I make. And I don’t think there is any other match that could generate more money than what I have thought of for Pro Wrestling Destiny’s first ever Pay-Per-View, Vendetta.”

Triple H: “Well don’t keep me in suspense Big Man, who am I beating for the World Title?”

Kevin Nash: “Well, The main event for the World Heavyweight title is going to be Triple H versus Shawn Michaels versus Kurt Angle! And next week we are going to have the official contract signing!”

(The crowd gives a huge pop as they hear the main event. Triple H stands there absolutely shocked and you can see the anger slowly building on his face as he turns and walks out of the office without a word being spoken.)

Joey Styles: “What a huge blockbuster announcement from our General Manager Kevin Nash! A triple threat match for the World Heavyweight Championship at Vendetta!”

JBL: “What a blatant abuse of power! Kevin Nash is suppose to be a long time friend of Triple H! What kind of friend does this to another friend? This is bullshit! Kevin Nash has let t he power go to his head and you know what I hope this comes back to bite him in the ass!”

Joey Styles: “Well like Kevin Nash said it is all about the buy rates and I agree that no other match will bring more revenue than a match between those three legendary superstars! But anyways folks Matt Striker is standing by with Shad Gaspard of Cryme Tyme!”

Matt Striker: “I am standing by here with Shad Gaspard of Cryme Tyme. Last week, your partner JTG was viciously attack by LAX and I think the first question on everybody’s mind is what kind of condition is your partner currently in?”

Shad: “My brother JTG is sittin at home right now recovering after the beatin he received from those bastards Homicide and Hernandez. But I spoke with him earlier today and he guaranteed that he will be here next week! And LAX better watch their back because Cryme Tyme is gonna bring the hood to you!”

Matt Striker: “Well I think the other question we all want to know is, where were you when LAX was committing this assault on your partner? Why weren’t you there to help him out?

Shad: “I wasn’t there because I had to take off early from the building to help pick up one of our newest members to the Cryme Tyme family. You see JTG decided to kick back and fix us up with some entertainment for the locker room when we got back. But we came back to find him bein loaded into an ambulance. And you know what, Next week, when JTG is here and our new associate all hell is gonna break loose. Konnan you want a war? Well Cryme Tyme is puttin you on notice son, War is on!”

(As Shad looks at Striker and prepares to walk away he is hit from behind with a clothesline to the back of his head from Hernandez. Homicide walks into the picture and both Homicide and Hernandez begin to stomp Shad again and again. Konnan walks into the picture and grabs the microphone and shoves Striker back.)

Konnan: “Beat it gringo! Unless you want the same beating we are about to give this jungle bunny!”

(Striker backs off down the hallway and Konnan turns his attention back to Shad as Homicide and Hernandez pick him up to his feet. Each man grabs a wrist and they whip him as hard as they could into the concrete wall. Shad falls back down to the floor bleeding from the mouth. Konnan bends down and is right above the face of Shad.)

Konnan: “You think you can go to war with the Latino Nation? You must have had too many bananas this morning because there is no way you can match the might, the tenacity and the pride of the Latino Nation!”

(Shad looks up at Konnan and spits blood right in the face of Konnan. Konnan wipes the spit and blood from his face and drops to one knee and slams the microphone into the head of Shad. Homicide and Hernandez begin to stomp Shad over and over again. Hernandez picks up Shad and drags him over to the exit door and shoves him through it. Shad falls to the ground as LAX follows closely behind him. Shad crawls down the ramp into the parking lot and Homicide walks up behind him and starts to pick him up as does Hernandez. Konnan directs them towards a Mercedes which is already running. Konnan walks over and opens the door Homicide and Hernandez carry over Shad and drop him down on the ground.)

Konnan: “You know you should do a whole lot more action instead of so much talking! Now take this message back to your other monkeys!”

(Hernandez lifts the arm of Shad and places it right on the bottom of the door and Homicide moves in and grabs the door. Homicide slams the door as hard as he possibly could and the door slams right on the forearm and hand of Shad. Shad automatically pulls his arm towards him as he screams clutching at his hand. LAX look down at Shad and smirk and they all climb in the Mercedes and drive off.)

Joey Styles: “when in the hell is this going to stop? This is like gang warfare! Someone needs to put a stop to this before someone gets killed!”

JBL: “Mind your own business Styles before you end up getting beat down yourself. We have a show to get on with now will you relax and call the damn match!”

Evan Bourne vs. The Miz

Lillian Garcia: “The following contest is scheduled for one fall. Introducing first from St. Louis, Missouri weighing in at 160lbs Evan Bourne!”

(Evan Bourne appears on the ring and walks down the ramp pointing out at the crowd. Sydal runs and leaps up and dives through the bottom and middle rope and rolls into the ring. Sydal hops up onto his feet and smiles.)

Lillian Garcia: :And his opponent, from Cleveland, Ohio weighing in 210lbs, The Miz!”

(Miz takes some large steps onto the stage and stand right in the middle of the stage. Miz raises his arms and walks down the ramp and the crowd boos loudly. Miz has his cocky walk down the ramp. He hops up onto the ring apron and enters the ring through the middle and top rope. Miz enters the ring and takes off his hat and chick magnet shirt.)

Bourne and Miz slowly move in towards each other and lock into a collar elbow tie up. Miz ducks underneath and the arm of Bourne and locks him in a hammer lock. Bourne reverses the hammer lock by ducking back and under the arm of Miz. Bourne turns around and under hooks both arms of Miz and backslides Miz down to the mat. The referee drops down and counts 1.…and Miz kicks out. Miz turns around and gets to one knee only to see a standing and waiting Evan Bourne. Miz gets up and wipes his face as he moves in and both men lock up in a collar elbow tie up. Miz throws up a knee to the mid section of Bourne dropping him to his knees. Miz lands a clubbing forearm to the back of Bourne. Miz takes a few steps back and goes for a running kick to the side of Bourne’s head but Bourne catches the foot of Miz and rises to his feet. Bourne lands an inside leg trip and bends down and grabs the legs of Miz behind his knee and flips over into a pinning predicament. The referee drops down and counts once again 1.…2 and Miz kicks out once again. Both men quickly scramble to their feet and as Bourne moves in towards Miz, Miz lands a straight kick to the mid section of Bourne. Bourne hunches over and Miz moves in and grabs Bourne in a front facelock. Bourne grabs the wrist of Miz and spins out while holding onto the wrist of the Miz. Bourne pulls Miz towards him by the wrist and scoops him up and quickly slams him to the mat with a power slam. Bourne flips over on top of Miz hooking one leg and the referee drops down and counts 1.…2 and Miz reaches around and grabs the near arm of Bourne and swings his weight to get Bourne in a school boy pin. The referee counts 1.…2 and Bourne kicks out.

Both men quickly get to their feet and Miz charges at Bourne who grabs the arm of Miz and lands an arm drag takedown. Bourne hangs onto the arm as he kneels down and holds the arm lock in on Miz. Miz turns and slowly rises to his feet as Bourne hangs onto the arm. Miz reaches up and rakes the eyes of Bourne. Miz grabs a hold of Bourne’s arm and goes for the arm drag and as Bourne hit’s the mat he rolls holding onto the arm of the Miz and uses his momentum to arm drag the Miz right back down to the mat once again. Miz rolls onto his stomach and Bourne floats over and grabs the arm of Miz and locks in a reverse arm bar. Bourne leans back getting more pressure and torque on the arm of Miz. Miz uses his free arm to slowly pull his body towards the ropes and he reaches as far as he can and manages to get a hold of the bottom rope. The referee pulls Bourne off of Miz and allows Miz a chance to get to his feet. Bourne walks towards Miz only to get a forearm shot to the face. Bourne backs away and Miz shoves Bourne in a corner. Miz lands a knee lift and grabs the wrist of Bourne and goes for the Irish whip but Bourne reverses it and sends Miz across the ring. Bourne runs towards Miz but Miz grabs a hold of the top ropes and lifts himself over Bourne. Bourne crashes into the turnbuckles as Miz walks across the ring. Miz turns and looks at Bourne in the corner and charges. Bourne see’s Miz coming and runs off to the side but Miz gets a foot up on the middle turnbuckle to stop his momentum. Miz turns and moves towards Bourne but Bourne leaps up and sends Miz flying with a hurricanrana. Bourne quickly gets to his feet and signals for Miz to rise. Miz slowly gets up and is hit with a dropsault from Evan Bourne.

Bourne gets to his feet and picks up Miz to his and pushes him back into a corner. Bourne lands a hard right hand to the face of Miz and grabs his wrist and goes for the Irish whip. Miz reverses it and Bourne heads towards the corner but grabs the top ropes and lifts himself into the air. Miz is right behind Bourne and Bourne’s legs wrap around the head of Miz but Miz grabs the feet of Bourne and shoves him off and Bourne goes flying over the top rope and crashes onto the floor. The referee begins to count 1.…2.…3.…4.…and Miz rolls out of the ring. Miz slowly creeps up behind Bourne as he is getting to his feet. Bourne gets to one knee and Miz stomps on the back of Bourne. Bourne goes face first into the floor once again and Miz stands tall and looks out at the crowd which coats him with a loud roar of boo’s. Miz bends down and picks Bourne up to his feet and rolls him into the ring underneath the bottom rope and he slides in behind him. Miz crawls on top of Bourne and hooks his leg. The referee drops down and counts 1.…2.…and Bourne kicks out. Miz rises up to his feet and begins to unleash a vicious series of kicks to the chest, head and arms of Bourne. The referee admonishes Miz as the crowd boo’s loudly at Miz. Miz jumps up and lands a knee drop across the face of Bourne and Miz goes for the cover again. The referee drops down and counts 1.…2.…and Bourne kicks out once again. Miz stands up and bends down to pick Bourne back up to his feet. Once Bourne has both feet on the mat, he leans back and lands a few forearm shots to the face of Miz but Miz instantly retaliates with several knee lifts to the chest of Bourne. Miz pulls Bourne into a front facelock and lifts him straight up into the air for a vertical suplex. Miz holds Bourne in the air for a moment before leaning forwards and dropping Bourne chest first onto the mat. Miz moves in and covers Bourne once again and the referee drops down and counts 1.…2.…and Bourne kicks out.

Miz slaps the mat as the fans cheer on Bourne. Miz stands up to his feet and grabs the tights of Bourne and picks him up to his feet. Miz stands behind Bourne and than locks in an abdominal stretch. The referee moves in to see if Bourne wants to quit. Miz raises his arm and lands a clubbing blow to the exposed ribs of Bourne. Bourne leaps up off one foot and throws his knee back that connects with the face of Miz. Miz releases the abdominal stretch and Bourne hunches over. Miz holds his jaw for a second but walks behind Bourne and goes to pick him up for a back suplex but Bourne shifts his weight. Bourne lands on top of Miz and hooks a leg. The referee drops down and counts 1.…2.…and Miz kicks out. Bourne gets up to his feet and hunches over holding his gut and Miz rises to his feet. Miz walks towards Bourne and Bourne lands a spinning back kick to the gut of Miz. Bourne follows this up with three kicks to the knee of Miz. Bourne goes for a kick to the gut of Miz but Miz catches the foot of Bourne and spins him around. Bourne spins and once he is facing Miz he is met with a hard clothesline. Miz bends down and picks Bourne up to his feet and whips him across the ring. Bourne bounces off the ropes and Miz goes for another clothesline but Bourne ducks under it. Bourne stops himself and sets himself behind Miz. Miz turns around and receives a high kick right to the face. Miz is flat on the mat and he slowly begins to sit up. Bourne runs back and bounces off the ropes. Miz rises to his feet and Bourne leaps up and snares Miz in a hurricanrana and drives him down to the mat. Bourne climbs on top of Miz and the referee counts 1.…2.…and Miz kicks out much to the fans disappointment.

Bourne sits up in disbelief and Bourne turns away from Miz to go run the ropes but Miz picks the ankle of Bourne and he trips and lands face first on the mat. Miz quickly rises to his feet and runs towards the ropes and bounces off of them. Bourne rises to his hands and knees as Miz runs towards him. Miz goes for a running knee to the side of Bourne’s head but Bourne sits up and trips Miz and Miz goes back first onto the mat. Bourne stands straight up and turns his back to Miz. Bourne leaps high up and grabs his knees as he flips in mid air landing the moonsault on top of Miz. The referee drops down and counts 1.…2.…and Miz kicks out. Bourne gets to his feet and walks over to the corner and exit’s the ring through the ropes and begins to climb the turnbuckles. Bourne makes it to the top turnbuckles and Miz gets to his feet and rushes Bourne. Miz climbs the turnbuckles and tries to suplex Bourne off the ropes but Bourne fights back with a few right hands and Miz is knocked off and lays flat on the mat. Bourne stands on the top turnbuckle and leaps off with the picture perfect Shooting Star Press. Bourne lands it and hooks the leg. The referee counts 1.…2.…3!

Lillian Garcia: "Here is your winner, Evan Bourne!"

Joey Styles: “ A very impressive victory from Evan Bourne and I am sure he made RVD proud!”

JBL: “The kid has amazing talent. And the fact that he just put a beat down on the Miz just makes him a worthy in my book.

(T.J. Wilson is seen walking down the hallway with a very gleeful look on his face. He walks in front of a door and stops and takes a deep breath. Wilson opens the door and The Hart Dynasty is sitting around the locker room. Natalya walks over and hugs him and they both look towards Teddy who is sitting with Smith standing right next to him. Natalya let go of Wilson and Teddy slowly stands up. Teddy walks over to Wilson and looks right into his eyes.)

Teddy Hart: “Not bad…”

(Teddy turns and walks past Wilson. Smith walks up and smiles and pats Wilson on the shoulder and follows Hart. Once the door shuts Wilson looks excited as he looks at Natalya.)

-Commercial Break-

-Returns to Program-

Joey Styles: “Well it is time for our main event of the evening and it has got to be one of the biggest main events in history. Shawn Michaels against Kurt Angle.”

JBL: “I can’t wait any longer! The lights are on bright and the crowd is hungry for action! Let’s get it started!”

Kurt Angle vs. Shawn Michaels

Lillian Garcia: “The following contest is scheduled for one fall. Introducing first from Pittsburg, Pennsylvania weighing in at 235 pounds, He is the only Olympic gold medalist in professional wrestling history, Kurt Angle!”

(The lights go out and a spotlight shines down on the middle of the stage. Suddenly up from under the stage, Kurt Angle appears on a lift with his red white and blue spandex and an American Flag draped over his shoulders. Angle lifts his arms up into the air and the lights flash on and red white and blue pyrotechnics shoot as Angle walks down the ramp. Angle grins showing his mouth guard as he walks up the steel stairs and enters the ring. Angle walks to the middle of the ropes and raises his arms showing the American flag.)

Lillian Garcia: “And his opponent, from San Antonio, Texas and weighs in at 225 pounds, he is the Heartbreak Kid, Shawn Michaels!”

(Shawn Michaels music hits and he appears dancing out on the stage from one end to another. Michaels walks to the middle of the ramp and kneels down. Michaels looks down and prays as he than looks up to the sky with his arms outstretched and the pyrotechnics shoot back and forth on the stage. Michaels hops up to his feet and walks down the ramp and slides into the ring underneath the bottom rope. Michaels stands in his corner staring across the ring at Angle as he takes off his vest.)

Both men move to the center of the ring and stare each other right in the face. Indistinct talk is going on between the two and all of a sudden, Angle lands a snapping right hand to the side of Michaels face. Michaels takes a few steps back and Angle unleashes a flurry of right hands that causes Michaels to stumble back with each hit. Michaels is backed up against the ropes and Angle grabs the wrist of Michaels and whips him across the ring. Michaels bounces off the ropes and runs towards Angle. Angle goes for a clothesline but Michaels ducks underneath it and stops himself when he is behind Angle. Angle turns around only to receive a knife edge chop to the chest. Michaels lands another thunderous knife edge chop to the chest of Angle and grabs his head and takes Angle to the mat with a side headlock takedown. Michaels holds onto the head of Angle squeezing it as Angle slaps the mat. Angle rolls to the side to get up onto his knees and he rises to his feet. Angle wraps his arms around the waist of Michaels and pulls him back against the ropes. Angle pushes Michaels off and Michaels runs across the ring and bounces off the ropes. Angle walks towards the center of the ring and is knocked down from a shoulder block courtesy of Michaels. Michaels instantly drops down and covers Angle and the referee counts 1.…before Angle kicks out. Both men quickly rush to their feet and once they do, Michaels once again grabs the head of Angle and takes him down with yet another side headlock takedown and Angle slaps the mat and a loud “Damn it!” can be heard from Angle. Angle rolls onto his side and rises to his feet once again and Angle pushes Michaels into a corner this time.

The referee moves in and tries to break it up. Angle slowly backs away but than lands a shoulder block right into the mid section of Michaels. Angle lands a few more shoulder blocks and than rises up and lands several straight right hands to the face of Michaels. Shawn Michaels ducks when Angle throws another punch and Michaels pushes Angle in the corner and unleashes several knife edge chops. Michaels grabs the wrist and whips Angle out of the corner but Angle reverses it and Michaels hit’s the turnbuckles. Angle charges towards Michaels but Michaels gets his boot up and it connects with the jaw of Angle. Angle backs up holding his jaw and Michaels hops up to stand on the middle rope. Michaels leaps off and goes for a double axe handle but Angle catches Michaels as he is coming down. Once Michaels feet hit the mat, Angle pops his hips and sends Michaels over with a belly to belly suplex. Angle quickly gets up to his feet with the adrenaline rushing and walks over to Michaels and picks him up to his feet. Angle turns Michaels around and grabs him around his waist. Angle lifts Michaels up and sends him over with a German suplex. Angle keeps his hands clasped and rolls to his side and drags Michaels up to his feet. Michaels reaches out for the ropes but ends up receiving another German Suplex. Angle keeps his hands clasped as he rolls up to his feet and German Suplexes Michaels once again. Angle finally releases his grip and crawls over and covers Michael. The referee drops down and counts 1....2.… and Michaels kicks out.

Angle gets up to his feet and looks down at Michaels. Michaels slowly gets up and as Angle grabs the head of Michaels, Michaels pushes Angle away and lands a knife edge chop. Michaels continues to lands knife edge chops backing Angle into a corner. Michaels grabs the wrist of Angle and goes to whip Angle but Angle reverses it and puts all his weight behind it and Michaels hit’s the turnbuckles so hard he bounces of and lays on the mat holding his back. Angle walks over to Michaels and bends down putting his hands on his knees. He is waiting as Michaels slowly crawls up to his feet. Angle is stalking him waiting to go for the Angle Slam. Michaels gets up to his feet and Angle moves behind Michaels and picks him up onto his shoulder. Michaels shifts his weight and grabs Angle in a front facelock and swing his weight down and lands the DDT. Both men are down on the mat and the referee starts the count 1.…2.…3.…4.…5.…. Michaels slowly stirs and rolls over throwing an arm over the body of Angle. The referee drops down and counts 1.…2.…and Angle gets a shoulder up off the mat. Both men slowly get up and Michaels runs back against the ropes as Angle stands. Michaels knocks Angle down with a shoulder block and Michaels looks down at Angle and runs to the side and bounces off the ropes. Angle gets up to his feet and side steps Michaels and grabs his head and locks in a sleeper hold. Michaels tries to move to the ropes to break the hold but Angle pulls Michaels back to the middle of the ring and keeps the sleeper hold locked in. Michaels drops down to one knee as he slowly starts to fade.

The crowd slowly starts to cheer on Michaels. Michaels raises his arms feeding off the crowd as he rises back to his feet. Michaels turns towards Angle and lands a few elbows to the mid section of Angle as he releases the sleeper hold. Michaels stands up right and lands a right hand to the face of Angle and follows it up with a knife edge chop. Angle suddenly moves in a scoops up Michaels and slams him down to the mat with the body slam. Angle quickly covers Michaels and the referee drops down and counts 1.…2.…and Michaels kicks out. Angle gets to his feet and picks Michaels up to his feet. Angle grabs a hold of Michaels head and runs towards the corner and slams Michaels head into the top turnbuckle. Angle pushes Michaels in the corner and picks him up from behind his knees and lifts him up to the top turnbuckle. Angle lifts both of Michaels legs to the outside of the ropes and Angle climbs up to the middle rope. Angle wraps his arms around Michaels and goes for that belly to belly suplex but Michaels fights it off. Michaels lands several right hands to the face of Angle and knocks him down off the middle rope and he crashes onto the mat below. Michaels slowly leans to the side and than regains his footing and start to climb the turnbuckles on the outside. Angle gets up to his knees and see’s Michaels climbing the turnbuckles. Michaels gets both feet on the top turnbuckle with his side facing the ring and Angle runs toward the corner and quickly climbs the ropes and grabs Michaels. Angle leaps back while holding Michaels and hit’s the Angle Slam from the top rope. Both men are out on the mat as they lay there almost lifeless. Angle slowly regains his composure and rolls over with his back on Michaels and the referee counts 1.…2.…and Michaels barely manages to get a shoulder up.

Angle hit’s the mat several times very frustrated and rises to his feet. Angle picks Michaels up to his feet and suddenly Michaels pushes Angle away and goes for the Sweet Chin Music. Angle ducks underneath the kick and picks the exposed ankle of Michaels. Angle trips Michaels so he falls flat on his face and Angle goes for the Ankle Lock. Michaels lifts himself up with his arms an flips Angle over and holds him in a victory roll pin. The referee counts 1.…2.…and Angle kicks out. Both men get up to their feet slowly and Michaels and Angle begin tot rade punches back and forth. Angle nails a right hand once again but Michaels unleashes a series of knife edge chops that back Angle against the ropes. Michaels grabs the wrist of Angle and goes for the whip but Angle reverses it. Michaels runs across the ring and bounces off the ropes. Angle moves to the middle of the ring and Michaels leaps up and connects with the flying forearm shot. Both men are down and suddenly Michaels nips up while holding his lower back for a second. Angle reaches over and picks the ankle of Michaels once again taking him down and goes for the Ankle Lock. Michaels rolls over onto his back and kicks Angle away. Michaels gets up and Angle rushes him but Michaels picks Angle up and drops him down with an atomic drop. Michaels than takes a step back and knocks Angle down with a clothesline. Michaels walks over to the corner and signals for Sweet Chin Music. He slowly begins to stomp his foot as Angle slowly gets to his feet. Angle gets on one knee and Michaels moves in to go for the kick and Angle ducks under it. Angle stands behind Michaels and wraps his arms around his waist and sends him voer with a German Suplex.

Angle suddenly gets to his feet full of adrenaline and takes the straps down. Angle crouches down with his hands on his knees begging Michaels tog et up. Michaels slowly does and Angle goes for the Angle Slam but Michaels once again shifts his wait forward and rolls Angle up in a victory roll. The referee counts 1.…2.…and Angle kicks out. As Michaels tries to move away, Angle picks the ankle of Michaels and locks in the Ankle Lock. Michaels is screaming in pain as he reaches out to reach the ropes but Angle keeps pulling him back. Michaels rolls onto his back and puts his free foot on the chest of Angle trying to push him away but as Angle falls back, he keeps the Ankle Lock locked in. Angle gets to his feet and keeps twisting that ankle of Michaels. Angle drops down and wraps his legs around the leg of Michaels and he cranks on the Ankle even more. Michaels reaches out to the ropes but he can’t reach them and Shawn Michaels taps out.

Lillian Garcia: "Here is your winner by Submission, Kurt Angle!"

Joey Styles: “I can’t believe it! Shawn Michaels has tapped out to Kurt Angle!”

JBL: “Why is that surprising? Kurt Angle is an Olympic gold medalist and is a master of the Ankle Lock! Michaels fought hard but he couldn’t out wrestle Kurt Angle!”

(The King of Kings fills the arena and Triple H walks out onto the ramp and stares down at the ring. Kurt Angle stands near the ropes and signals for Triple H to bring it but Triple H just stands there smirking. Angle scoffs and turns around and receives Sweet Chin Music from Shawn Michaels. Both men are down on the mat and Triple H just stands on the ramp laughing as the program ends.)

Gards Jr.

Reaction score
The opening commentary was good Andrew, it is getting better as you go along. It hyped the show up well recapping the main storyline which is good. I still reckon JBL is minorly out of character but that may just be me.

After the build this match has been given, well from last week with the promo, I hope it doesn't dissapoint me. Well, the first thing I noticed, in the opening 5 or so lines in the match, THERE WAS 1 FULL STOP AND 3 COMMAS! Seriously, really annoying and I would be out of breath reading that aloud. Also, the first paragraph was confusing at points, like the top rope spot. Oh and one more thing, where did Joe come from? So many ands, seriously, they do get quite annoying. Try using transitioning words and full stops so it rolls on from each other (Yes, sorta hypocritical.) Other then that, the action was nice in the second paragraph despite the fact, that you continually used the names A.J, Styles and Shelley, try some nicknames to spice the match up a little. Also, the first Joe commentary bit was a bit confusing. Reasd above.

The after match action was good. I liked Styles getting dumped on his ass. Where will this go, please say a tag team match, epic. Oh really? Well this could get more interesting, the promo itself was good but I would have loved more on it to be honest. Kurt is a great mic worker but in that promo you did not really take ahold of that. Well in my opinion.

What a Pussy Young is. Good promo, that could have involved more crowd reaction during the actual promo was good. Young coming out was done great, but I wanted to see someone save Young:(

YAY! Length, Rob Van Dam and Jeff Hardy, could this promo get any better. Well maybe if you remove the people laughing at that really really lame pun. Also, I can't wait to see a match Andrew.

The match was good but it had the same errors as the first match in transitions which really really annoys me. The ending was good despite the fact that T.J. Wilson haqs been used throughout the 3 weeks while Kidd was used there. Not a very good attention span there Mystery Guy.

Damn, so many backstage attacks, it is starting to look like TNA there, anyway, the promo was good despite the backstage attack... again.

Lillian Garcia: “The following contest is scheduled for one fall. Introducing first from St. Louis, Missouri weighing in at 160lbs Evan Bourne!”

(Matt Sydal appears on the ring and walks down the ramp pointing out at the crowd. Sydal runs and leaps up and dives through the bottom and middle rope and rolls into the ring. Sydal hops up onto his feet and smiles.)

Um, whut. You are using Bourne Andrew, not Sydal. Onto the match. Just a few things Andrew, the first two paragraphs were two fast paced for me, they just continued with action so quick, I was finding it hard to follow. It got better as we got further into the match. Two other things, the first, make more use of the commas to break things up more. Unlike the first to matches, make better use of transitioning like 'and'. Other then that, try using other names for the wrestlers, like nicknames and such, make it less repetitive.

YAY!

Okay, the match was great, but I would have loved Angle to win. Also, my problem was, when I did a search. THERE WERE SIX COMMAS IN THE ENTIRE MATCH! Come on Andrew, six. Seriously unbelievable.Other then that, the names thing also really got on my nerves... again.

Overall Andrew and Mystery Guy. The show was good and is slowly improving. Keep improving and it will be awesome in no time.

Andrew~Walker

Reaction score
Logo-1.png

Joey Styles: “Hello everyone and welcome to the 4th edition of Pro Wrestling Destiny! I am Joey Styles the play by play commentator and as always by my side is the self proclaimed Wrestling God John Bradshaw Layfield.â€￾

JBL: “I am the Wrestling God and the best damn color commentator to grace the headsets. But we are in the shadows of the biggest event in Pro Wrestling Destiny! Our very first Pay Per View is right around the corner and I can’t wait!â€￾

Joey Styles: “That’s right, Vendetta is right around the corner. Not only is it historic for being our first Pay Per View but we have one of the biggest main events in professional wrestling history and tonight we are going to seal the deal with the contract signing between Triple H, Shawn Michaels and Kurt Angle! But how those guys are going to be in the same ring at the same time is beyond me.â€￾

JBL: “Very true these three guys have been having run ins and confrontations for over 3 weeks now and the tension is so thick you could cut it with a knife! But don’t forget we are going to find out who is going to meet the Hart Dynasty at Vendetta for the Pro Wrestling Destiny World Tag Team titles! It will be either the abomination of the Mega-Powers or the Japanese Sensation of Speed Muscle!â€￾

Joey Styles: “Not only that but tonight we have more of the most exciting action in the squared circle between Samoa Joe and Christopher Daniels. This is going to be an interesting match up especially after the unprovoked attack on A.J. Styles from Samoa Joe. And tonight you have to think Daniels is going out for redemption.â€￾

JBL: “I think Daniels needs to learn how to get out of the line of fire! When there is a 290 lb Samoan on a rampage in your way, you get the hell out of the way! Daniels is going to destroyed and I cannot wait for it!â€￾

Joey Styles: “Also in our main event tonight, the Charismatic Enigma Jeff Hardy is going to face the prodigy of the King of Extreme, Evan Bourne! But John you sure don’t have to wait too long for that match up but right now we are going to get started the greatest tag team wresting around today. It is time to see who else is going to Vendetta!â€￾

Mega-Powers Vs Speed Muscle

Lillian Garcia: “And their opponents, The Black Machismo Jay Lethal and Haas Hogan, The Mega-Powers!â€￾

(Ooooh Yeahhhh fills the arena and suddenly a mixture of Real American and Macho madness fill the arena as Haas Hogan and Black Machismo appear on the stage. Haas Hogan flexes down the ramp as Machismo is turning around pointing to the crowd. They enter the ring and play to the crowd.)

Lillian Garcia: “And their opponents, hailing from Japan, Naruki Doi and Masato Yoshino, Speed Muscle!â€￾

(Doi and Yoshino walk out onto the ramp and bow to each other and than to the crowd. The crowd pops loudly as the Japanese superstars both run down the ramp and slide into the ring underneath the bottom rope.)

Haas and Lethal discuss tactics in their corner while Speed Muscle are ready with Naruki Doi waiting for the Mega-Powers to start. Haas and Lethal finish their talk and Haas then starts off the match. Haas and Doi then circle the ring and as they meet in the centre of the ring, Doi uses his immense speed to combat roll past Haas and as Has turns around, Doi hits him with a series of leg kicks and then runs to the ropes and hits Haas with a dropkick which sends Haas stumbling backwards towards the ropes and Doi then gets up and Irish whips Haas to the ropes and as Haas rebounds off the ropes, Doi bends over preparing for a back body drop but Haas sees it coming and kicks Doi in the chest and Has then grabs Doi and hits him with a snap suplex and makes the cover. 1... Doi kicks out a both men roll back up to their feet. Doi then comes towards Haas, who takes him down with an arm drag and Doi gets back up and is taken down by another arm drag and then another by Haas, who then locks Doi in a hammerlock on the mat before releasing and getting back up to his feet. Haas then tags in Lethal, who slowly enters the ring and he then lets Doi get up to his feet and Lethal offers a handshake to Doi, but Doi rejects and walks away to tag in Yoshino, which gets a few boos from the crowd. Yoshino enters the ring and touches fists with Lethal to make up for his partners lack of respect and then Lethal and Yoshino tie up. Yoshino quickly moves his way around to Lethal’s back and then rolls Lethal up with a schoolboy. 1... Lethal kicks out easily. Both men then get back up and as Yoshino moves towards him, Lethal grabs him and stuns him with a European uppercut and Lethal then hits Yoshino with a swinging neckbreaker and Lethal then gets up to his feet and walks over to the corner and climbs up to the second rope. As Yoshino climbs up to his feet, he sees Lethal on the top rope and as Lethal dives towards him with a double axe handle, Yoshino uses his quick reactions to hit Lethal with a strong dropkick to the midsection in mid-air and Lethal drops down to the mat in pain. Yoshino then rolls Lethal onto his back and makes the cover. 1... 2 Lethal gets his shoulder up! A replay of the dropkick is shown as Lethal is still in pain on the mat as Yoshino tags Doi back in and Doi then enters the ring. Doi drags Lethal to his feet and pulls him over to the corner and he then hits Lethal with some kicks to the midsection while in the corner and he then grabs Lethal’s head and pulls him out of the corner and Doi then sits on the top rope, still holding Lethal’s head and Doi then jumps off and hits Lethal with a tornado DDT which plants Lethal head-first onto the mat.

Doi then hooks Lethal’s leg. 1... 2... Lethal gets his foot on the bottom rope! Doi then drags Lethal into the centre of the ring and Doi then runs to the ropes and rebounds off of them and hits Lethal with a senton backsplash and then hooks Lethal’s leg again. 1... 2 Lethal kicks out once again! Doi then gets up and he drags Lethal up to his feet and Lethal is struggling to stand up straight as Doi charges towards the ropes and rebounds off of them and he goes for a clothesline but Lethal somehow finds the strength in him to duck underneath Doi’s arm and Doi then runs to the opposite ropes and rebounds off them but is shocked when Lethal hits him with a hip toss and the crowd are all suddenly lively again as Lethal then proceeds to cartwheel around to face the seated Doi and hits him with a dropkick to the face. Both Lethal and Doi are now down on the mat and need to make tags to their partners as they are both in the centre of the ring both slowly crawling towards their partners and Doi seems to be moving slightly faster than Lethal as they both edge nearer to their corners with both Haas and Yoshino on the apron stretching their arms out as far as possible and Doi makes the tag and about a second later so does Lethal! Yoshino runs into the ring towards Haas and Yoshino goes for a punch but Haas blocks it and hits Yoshino with a few punches and he then whips Yoshino to the ropes but Doi uses all he got left to save his partner and he takes out Haas’ knee with a chop block, which gets some heat from the crowd as Yoshino then picks up Haas and tosses him out of the ring through the middle rope. Lethal goes to tend to his partner as Doi slides into the ring and both he and Yoshino watch as Haas gets up to his feet and they both run to the ropes and rebound off them and they then both run towards Lethal and Haas and Speed Muscle hit both Haas and Lethal with suicide dives to the outside in perfect unison! The crowd are all out of their seats as a replay is shown of the suicide dives and as the action returns from the replay, Yoshino rolls Haas into the ring and then slides into the ring and hooks both of Haas’ legs for the cover. 1... 2 Haas gets his shoulder up! Yoshino is in slight disbelief and wonders what he has to do to finish off Haas and he then pulls Haas up and lifts him up onto his shoulders, looking to go for the Lightning Spiral but Haas manages to wriggle off from Yoshino’s shoulders and lands behind his back and he then hits Yoshino with a bridging German suplex! 1... 2... Doi breaks it up!

As Doi gets up, Jay Lethal runs into the ring and clotheslines him over the top rope and Doi manages to land on his feet but doesn’t last long as Lethal takes him out with a slingshot crossbody over the top rope to a pop from the crowd. In the ring, Haas goes for a belly-to-belly suplex but Yoshino instead hits Haas with a jawbreaker and Yoshino then hits Haas with some forearms until Haas begins to start shaking and the crowd all begin to anticipate and Haas then stands up straight and points to Yoshino and yells “YOUUU!â€￾ and Yoshino then tries to hit Haas but Haas counters every punch into one of his own and he then Irish whips Yoshino to the ropes and hits him with a big boot and then Haas does his signature ear cupping towards the fans before then running to the ropes and rebounding off of them and he goes for the Hogan Leg Drop but Yoshino rolls out of the way! Yoshino then rolls over to the ropes and uses them to pull himself up to his feet and climbs up to the top rope and he waits for Haas to get up to his feet and as Haas makes it up to his feet, Yoshino wastes no time in hitting him with a front missile dropkick but makes a rookie error as Haas goes flying backwards into his corner, where Jay Lethal tags himself in. Lethal climbs up to the top rope and hits Yoshino with a double axe handle and then as Doi runs into the ring and Lethal levels him with a step-up enziguiri and Lethal then tosses Doi out of the ring and he then turns around, Yoshino kicks him in the gut and lifts Lethal up onto his shoulders and hits him with the Lightning Spiral! Yoshino then pins Lethal but Hogan is distracting the referee. The camera shows Haas saying to the ref “You don’t know what you’re talking about, brotherâ€￾ which gets a few laughs from the crowd and as Yoshino grabs the referee to tell him he’s trying to pin Lethal, the ref rushes back to the centre of the ring and Yoshino pins Lethal once again. 1... 2... Lethal kicks out! Yoshino is now angered beyond belief and he decides to tag in Naruki Doi before he does something he regrets and Doi runs straight past Lethal and knocks Haas off the apron and he then turns around and sees Lethal getting up to his feet and Doi tries kicking him in the gut but Lethal catches his foot but he lets go and suddenly hits Doi with the Lethal Combination from out of nowhere and Lethal hooks both of Doi’s legs for the cover. 1... 2... 3!

Lillian Garcia: “Here are your winners and advancing to the finals for the Global Tag Team Tournament, The Mega-Powers!â€￾

JBL: “I cannot believe this! These two idiots somehow manage to represent the United States and now they are going to the finals to be the face of the tag team division of this company? This is a god damn disgrace!â€￾

Joey Styles: “Well I don’t think it is a disgrace and I believe you are the only one who feels like that.â€￾

JBL: “I can guarantee that the Hart Dynasty agrees with my that these guys are a joke. I know the Hart Dynasty is going to save Tag Team Wrestling in this company mark my word!â€￾

Joey Styles: Well ladies and gentlemen let’s send it back to Matt Striker who is standing by with LAX.â€￾

(Matt Striker is standing there holding a microphone as Homicide and Hernandez are behind him and Konnan is standing next to him.)

Matt Striker: “This is Matt Striker and I am here with the militant thugs of Pro Wrestling Destiny, LAX. You guys have given severe beatings to both Shad Gaspard and JTG, the two members of Cryme Tyme. Most people are saying that you guys have a heavy receipt coming your way. What do you have to say to those remarks?â€￾

Konnan: “I have said it time and time again. You can stop a revolutionary but you can’t stop a revolution! Cryme Tyme! A few weeks ago you came out and disrespected our Latino Nation by trying to sell our flags, But you have learned over the past few weeks, NOBODY disrespects LAX! Our flags stand for honor and dignity! Which is something those porch monkeys just don’t have!

(suddenly security has their backs to LAX as they are holding back Cryme Tyme and R-Truth. Homicide and Hernandez move in and try to get to Cryme Tyme as Cryme Tyme tries to get to LAX. Suddenly bursting into the middle of the scene is General Manager Kevin Nash. Nash stands in the middle of it all and has security split up and hold the brawling gangs away from each other.)

Kevin Nash: “That’s enough! If you guys want to rip each other apart than so be it! But you are going to do it at Vendetta! LAX is going up against Cryme Tyme in a Gangland Brawl! And this is not going to be sanctioned by Pro Wrestling Destiny so we aren’t liable for whatever happens out there! Now get them out of this building!â€￾

(Security pushes the teams farther apart out of screen as Nash stands there looking back and forth.)

-Commercial Break-

-Returns to program-

(Kevin Nash is standing in his office looking at a monitor and seemingly in deep thought when the door to his office is shoved open and Alex Shelley storms into the office gets right up to Nash and looks up at him.)

Alex Shelley: “Mr. Nash I have a few words for you! Two weeks ago I fought Christopher Daniels in the middle of the ring and I beat his ass and pinned him 1...2...3! Than last week, I went into the ring facing the “Phenomenal Oneâ€￾ A.J. Styles and I beat his ass so bad he couldn’t even answer the count of 10 to drag his broken ass back into the ring! I have single handedly destroyed these called pioneers of the X Division! So as a result of my superior skills and athleticism, I demand that right now you declare me the Pro Wrestling Destiny X Division champion! To prove to the world that I am the future of this industry! The fans out there saw it first hand. I saw the children sitting in the front row crying their eyes out as they saw that I was destroying their hero A.J. Styles. Even their parents were looking away because not even they could stand to watch the passing of the torch! Now ward me what is rightfully mine and that is the X Division Championship!â€￾

Kevin Nash: “First of all, calm down. And you need to realize that I am not going to hand over anything to anyone. Yeah you are the future and you are the next breakout star but you know what, I am in this to make money. And the best way to get more money out of this is simple. So if you want the X Division title, you just have to prove yourself one more time! At our very first Pay Per View, Vendetta, we are going to have a Fatal Four Way Ladder match for the X Division title. You will face off against Christopher Daniels, A.J. Styles and Samoa Joe to determine who will be the very first Pro Wrestling Destiny X Division Champion! Now that is money.â€￾

Alex Shelley: “What do I have to prove to any of those nobodies! I am the very best out there in the X Division and you know it! Why should I have to put my body on the line in some barbaric suicide match to earn what I already have earned?â€￾

Kevin Nash: “If you want the title and a paycheck you will do it.â€￾

(Shelley looks incredibly frustrated as he turns and walks out of the room. Nash stands there and nods smiling a bit.)

Joey Styles: “Can you believe the nerve of Alex Shelley saying he deserves the X Division Championship and wants it handed to him?â€￾

JBL: “He absolutely deserves it! He has worked his ass off since show 1 to make his mark in the X Division! He is the breakout star of this company and Nash putting him in that kind barbaric brutal match is putting his star in jeopardy! I understand that making money but you are ruining the long term prospect of even more!â€￾

Joey Styles: “Well ladies and gentlemen, General Manager Nash is on a roll and making two block buster matches for Vendetta. Not to mention tonight we have a match of high flyers as Evan Bourne takes on the disturbingly insane Jeff Hardy and we are going to carry the momentum now into some X Division action as Samoa Joe faces Christopher Daniels!â€￾

Samoa Joe Vs Christopher Daniels

Lillian Garcia: “The following is an X Division contest. Scheduled for one fall. Introducing first from the City of Angels, weighing in at 232 pounds, Christopher Daniels!â€￾

(Daniels appears on the stage and walks down the ramp to a loud ovation of cheers from the crowd. Daniels slides into the ring and moves to the middle of the ring and stands on the bottom and middle rope posing for the crowd. The cameras flash as Daniels poses.)

Lillian Garcia: “And his opponent from the Isle of Samoa. Weighing in at 280lbs, he is the Samoan Submission Machine, Samoa Joe!â€￾

(Joe’s music fills the arena. Joe appears on the stage in white and black trunks with a towel around his neck. Joe cuts his throat and points to A.J. Styles. Joe walks down the ramp and throws the towel into the audience as he slides into the ring under the bottom rope.)

Daniels looks surprisingly calm over in his corner while Joe looks calm also with a slight grin on his face as he emerges from his corner and moves towards Daniels. Daniels also slowly walks towards Joe and as the two meet in the centre of the ring, Joe tries to tie-up with Daniels but Daniels dodges underneath Joe and pops up behind him and hits him with a forearm to the back and Joe drops down onto one knee and Daniels then hits Joe with another forearm to the back and Daniels then runs to the ropes and rebounds off of them but as he comes back towards Joe, Joe beams up from his knee onto his feet and hits Daniels with a strong powerslam, making an early impact. Joe then hooks Daniels leg. 1... 2 Daniels kicks out! Joe gets up and Daniels follows, looking a little less comfortable now as he holds his back for a brief moment and Joe uses this time to hit Daniels with a hard chop to the chest and it sends Daniels off balance but he then comes back and hits Joe with a chop of his own. The two then proceed to exchange chops with each other and as Daniels attempts to kick Joe in the gut, Joe catches Daniels leg and he then moves from that position to lift Daniels up onto his shoulders but Daniels then drops down from Joe’s shoulders behind his back and hits him with an inverted DDT. Daniels then stomps on Joe a couple of times to do an extra bit of damage and Daniels then makes his way over to the corner and climbs up to the top rope. Daniels crouches down on the top rope until Joe makes it up to his feet and as soon as Joe is up to a fully standing base, Daniels stands up and leaps off the top rope and hits Joe with a diving crossbody and Joe lands with his shoulders on the mat. 1... Joe kicks out fairly easily! Daniels then gets up again and as Joe gets up, he knees Joe in the gut and goes for a swinging neckbreaker but Joe manages to twist his body all the way around to counter and he then hits Daniels with a couple of stiff kicks to the knee and he then takes Daniels down with a snapmare and chops Daniels in the back while he’s seated and then kicks him in the chest to send him onto his back and Joe then runs to the ropes and rebounds off them and finishes off the combination with a jumping knee drop to the chest of Daniels and Joe then rolls over and rolls back onto his feet and does his cut-throat taunt to a mixture of cheers and boos from the crowd.

Joe then waits for Daniels to get up to his feet and as he does, he hits Daniels with a combination of jabs and he then tries to finish off the combo with a clothesline but Daniels ducks and as Joe turns back around, Daniels hits him with a jawbreaker and Daniels then runs to the ropes and rebounds off of them and he hits Joe with a dropkick to the side and Joe goes stumbling backwards and falls out of the ring through the middle rope and onto the arena floor. Daniels then looks over at Joe and then looks to the crowd and signals for a suicide dive and he begins clapping above his head and the crowd continue for him and as Joe begins getting to his feet, Daniels runs to the ropes furthest from Joe and rebounds off of them and comes charging towards Joe and high speed before diving out of the ring through the middle rope and nailing Joe with a suicide dive! Joe goes crashing into the crowd barrier while the crowd begin to chant “Fallen Angelâ€￾ as Daniels pulls himself up to his feet and climbs up onto the apron with his back to Joe and as Daniels looks over his shoulder waiting for Joe to get up, he sees Joe pulling himself up and Daniels then pulls himself up to the top rope and goes for a split-legged moonsault to Joe on the outside but Joe moves out of the way and Daniels takes a hard landing on the arena floor. Joe then pulls Daniels up and rolls him into the ring and Joe then slides into the ring after him and makes the cover. 1... 2... Daniels kicks out! Joe then gets up and drags Daniels with him and Joe goes for an Irish whip but Daniels somehow finds something in him to counter it into a whip of his own and sends Joe into the corner and Daniels then charges towards Joe and hits him with a running knee strike and as Joe stumbles out of the corner, Daniels hits him with a reverse STO and rolls Joe over for the cover. 1... 2 Joe kicks out! Both men still have a lot left as they both get up to their feet and Daniels tries to kick Joe in the gut and Joe catches his leg but this time Daniels wastes no time in hitting Joe with an enziguiri and Daniels then rushes over to the corner and climbs up to the second rope and goes for a leaping hurricanrana on Joe but Joe counters it into a thunderous powerbomb! Joe then rolls Daniels over and locks him in an STF. Daniels is quite close to the ropes but it’s too late now for Joe to go back as he wrenches back on Daniels’ head to try and get him to tap out but Daniels isn’t giving up yet as he reaches out for the ropes but he is unable to reach them but he then manages to pull himself that little bit closer and he manages to grab the ropes and Joe then releases the hold.

Joe then drags Daniels into the centre of the ring and locks him in a single-legged Boston crab and Daniels’ brief moment of relief is taken away from as he now has another submission to try and get out of as Joe leans backwards and stretches the leg of Daniels as well as applying pressure onto his back and the ropes are way too far out of reach as Daniels is stuck in the centre of the ring and as Daniels does try making a quick burst to the ropes, he can’t as Joe’s weight on top of him is too much to drag along with him so Daniels has to find his own way out of the submission now as he tries to wriggle and make an opening but Joe is too smart and pulls tighter on the legs of Daniels but Daniels manages to pushes his chest off the ground and roll onto his back and he uses his free leg to kick Joe in the face and get up to his feet. Daniels then comes towards Joe and swings at him but Joe ducks and goes for a German suplex but Daniels lands on his feet behind Joe’s back and as Joe turns around, Daniels kicks him hard in the midsection the does his “Fallen Angelâ€￾ sign and then places Joe’s head between his legs and gets Joe in the double underhook position and tries to lift him for the Angel’s Wings but doesn’t have the strength left in him so instead he pushes Joe away from him and as Joe comes back towards him, Daniels takes him down with a drop toe hold and he then rolls Joe onto his back and Daniels then limps over to the corner, knowing it’s now all or nothing as he places both his hands on either side of the turnbuckle and he then leaps onto the second rope and then onto the top rope and goes for the BME but Joe rolls out of the way and Daniels goes crashing onto the mat! Daniels is clutching his chest in agony on all fours as Joe takes a few seconds to recover, knowing he has plenty of time now and he gets up to his feet and walks behind Daniels and pulls him up and locks him straight into the Rear Naked Choke and drops back down to the mat with the choke applied and Daniels looks like he’s going to pass out any second now as his face is turning redder by the second and as his eyes begin to close, Joe rolls over 90 degrees and Daniels arm falls onto the bottom rope as he’s passed out but the referee can’t see and he begins to count to 5 for Joe to release the hold but Joe is refusing to let go as he’s choked Daniels out and won the match but the ref hasn’t called for the bell. The referee then reaches his 5 count and calls for the bell.

Lillian Garcia: “Here is your winner by disqualification, Christopher Daniels!â€￾

(Joe gets up to his feet and begins to celebrate until Chris Daniels is announced as the winner and he goes berserk. The crowd are confused but Joe is full of rage as he pulls Daniels up to his feet and hits him with the muscle buster but then AJ Styles runs down to the ring to help his friend and he and Joe trade punches until AJ gets the advantage and clotheslines Joe over the top rope and as he turns around to help Chris Daniels, Alex Shelley is waiting behind him and he grabs Styles by the head and then runs to the corner and hits him with the Sliced Bread #2! Shelley then grabs a microphone.)

Alex Shelley: Ladies and Gentlemen, introducing to you, the one, the only, the “Prodigyâ€￾. Pro Wrestling Destiny’s next X-Division Champion... Alex Shelley. That is all.

JBL: “See what did I tell you? See that picture Joey Styles? Alex Shelley is standing tall above the rest and already proclaiming himself the champion! That is exactly what he and I have been saying this entire time! I can’t wait for Vendetta where he can shut up everyone who has doubted him and finally, FINALLY be proclaimed the best in the world!â€￾

Joey Styles: “Well that remains to be seen since Shelley ran in once the damage was done but still we are sure to mesmerized with an X Division Four Way Ladder match on Vendetta! But right now we are going to send it back to Matt Striker who is standing by with Matt Morgan who says he has an update on the condition of Eric Young.â€￾

(Camera cuts to Matt Striker standing alongside the enormous Matt Morgan who holds a briefcase in his hand as he adorns a slick looking suit.)

Matt Striker: “Ladies and gentlemen I am standing here with The Blueprint Matt Morgan. Now Matt you have told us that you had some recent news on the condition of Eric Young after that horrendous beating you gave him last week. What is his condition?â€￾

Matt Morgan: “Well Matt, sadly it is not very good. After the show I went to go see Eric in the hospital but for some reason security wouldn’t let me in but they at least informed me of his condition. Eric suffered a few broken ribs and one of them punctured his lung so he is still in critical condition. I feel just awful about what happened but Eric did agree to fight with me and that just so happened to be the outcome.â€￾

Matt Striker: “But you agreed to fight him at Vendetta not at that every moment. Don’t you think that was a bit under handed?â€￾

Matt Morgan: “Well once we shook hands we were opponents once more and not business as prior to the handshake. It is not my fault that I saw the opportunity to advance my place in the company by doing whatever it took to get it done.â€￾

Matt Striker: “Well where does that leave you at the Pay Per View since it obviously sounds like Eric Young will not be able to compete in the $10,000 challenge?â€￾

Matt Morgan: “I have decided to carry on the challenge so not to deprive the fans of seeing me in action. So as of right now, the $10,000 challenge is open to everyone in the locker room. So if you think you have what it takes to defeat the most genetically gifted athlete in the industry step on up. Just don’t go crying to anyone when you end up next to Eric Young.â€￾

(Cuts back to the announce table with JBL and Joey Styles.)

JBL: “Now that is a real competitor. Even though his opponent couldn’t even make it to the match, he is still going to go out there and give anybody in the back a chance to earn 10,000 dollars and make a name for themselves! I mean 10,000 isn’t a lot to me but to some young upstart nobody in the back, that could mean an entire lifestyle change!â€￾

Joey Styles: “Hell I am considering going in for the challenge! $10,000 nothing to turn away from!â€￾

JBL: “Are you kidding me? With those tiny pip squeak arms, you probably couldn’t even climb up into the ring in one try. Keep your mind on calling the match before you hurt yourself you little pencil pusher.â€￾

Joey Styles: “Well I according to you I may not be able to get into the ring. But at least I don’t have to suck in my beer gut to fit through the ropes. None the less folks, please disregard my redneck colleague here as we can now focus on the main event of the evening! Jeff Hardy had some ominous words for Rob Van Dam last week and now he is facing the prodigy of Rob Van Dam, Evan Bourne!â€￾

Evan Bourne vs. Jeff Hardy

Lillian Garcia: “The following contest is the Main Event and is scheduled for one fall. Introducing first, from Cameron, North Carolina. Weighing in at 215 lbs, the Charismatic Enigma, Jeff Hardy!â€￾

(The lights go out as Jeff appears on the stage. The paint on his arm and forehead glow as he crouches down on the stage staring out at the crowd. Jeff walks down the ramp glaring at the fans as they boo him. Jeff slides into the ring and walks to the corner and poses as he stands on the middle rope.)

Lillian Garcia: “and his opponent, from St. Louis, Missouri weighing in at 160lbs Evan Bourne!â€￾

(Evan Bourne appears on the ring and walks down the ramp pointing out at the crowd. Sydal runs and leaps up and dives through the bottom and middle rope and rolls into the ring. Sydal hops up onto his feet and smiles but takes a few steps back from Hardy as he gives him a cautious glance.)

As soon as the bell rings, Jeff charges across the ring connecting with a series of right hands that back Bourne up into a corner. Once in the corner Jeff throws on a blatant choke and the referee counts 1...2...3...4...and Jeff releases the hold. Jeff automatically starts connecting with a series of right forearm shots to the face of Evan. The referee pulls Jeff back and once Jeff re-approaches Evan, Bourne connects with a kick to the mid section. Bourne walks out of the corner and connects with a few right hands and than goes to scoop up Jeff. Jeff slides off the shoulders of Bourne and lands on his feet behind him. Jeff grabs Evan behind the head and runs towards the ropes but Bourne reverses it and throws Jeff over the top rope but Jeff manages to hang on and land on the ring apron. Bourne turns around and approaches Hardy and Hardy throws a right hand. Bourne blocks the right hand and connects with a right hand of his own. Evan drops down and slides in between Hardy’s legs and stands on the arena floor. Evan grabs both feet of Jeff and pulls them off the ring apron and Hardy falls face first onto the ring apron. Hardy falls to the floor holding his jaw as Evan slides back into the ring underneath the bottom rope. Evan stands in the ring and grabs the top rope looking down at Hardy. Hardy rises to his feet and turns towards the ring apron and Evan leaps up and than slingshots a dropkick to the chest of Hardy through the middle and bottom rope. Hardy is knocked down to the floor once again and Evan stands back up to his feet in the ring once again. Evan immediately walks over to the ropes and exit’s the ring. Bourne walks along the ring apron and he climbs up the turnbuckles. Jeff stands on the top turnbuckle as Hardy is slowly rising to his feet. Evan leaps off the top turnbuckle and hits Hardy with a cross body. Evan stands up and signals to the crowd as they pop loudly cheering Evan Bourne. He bends down and grabs Hardy by the head and tosses him back into the ring underneath the bottom rope.

Bourne slides into the ring and covers Hardy. The referee drops down and counts 1...and Jeff manages to get a shoulder up. Bourne stands up and walks to the corner. Bourne faces the corner and climbs up the turnbuckles. Bourne stands on the top turnbuckle with his back to Hardy who has crept up to his feet. Hardy charges at Bourne and knocks his feet out from underneath him. Bourne straddles the top rope as Hardy takes a few steps back and runs towards him connecting with a flying forearm to the back that knocks Bourne back and off the top rope crashing to the mat below. Hardy looks down at Bourne with that glare of hatred and hollowness. Hardy exit’s the ring slowly and walks up to Bourne and puts his boot in his face. Hardy than bends down and slaps Evan in the face screaming at him “You’re patheticâ€￾. Hardy grabs Bourne around the head and picks him up to his feet. Jeff grabs Evan in a front facelock and picks him up for a vertical suplex. Hardy than drops Bourne stomach first across the barricade. Evan remains folded over the barricade and Hardy climbs up onto the ring apron. Jeff looks down at Bourne and leaps off the apron and lands a leg drop across the back of Bourne’s head. Bourne falls off the barricade and falls flat on his back on the arena floor. Hardy picks up Bourne and throws him into the ring. Hardy covers Bourne and hooks his leg and the referee counts 1...2...and Bourne gets a shoulder up. Hardy stands up and looks down at Bourne who is on one hand and his knees while his other arm is draped across his gut. Jeff bends down and grabs the arm that Bourne has across his gut and picks him up to his feet.

Hardy holds that arm out and throws a series of straight kicks to the gut and ribs of Bourne before landing a clubbing forearm to the back of the head which knocks Evan back down to the mat. As Bourne lies on the mat, Hardy begins to stomp on the ribs of Evan over and over until the referee pulls Hardy back. Jeff looks to the crowd and slowly slaps his chest and than walks back over to Jeff. Hardy bends down and picks up Evan to his feet. Jeff pulls Evan towards him and drives a knee into the abdomen of Evan who drops him down to his hands and knees once again. Hardy runs backs and bounces off the ropes and lands a low running dropkick to the side of Bourne’s head. Hardy rolls over Bourne and covers him. The referee counts 1.…2.…and Bourne kicked out. Hardy sat right up and straddled Bourne and began to land vicious closed right hands to the face of Bourne. The referee pulls Hardy off and admonishes him. Hardy pushes the referee out of the way and picks Evan up to his feet and pushes him back against the ropes. Hardy whips Bourne across the ring and Bourne bounces off the ropes. Hardy goes for a clothesline but Bourne ducks underneath the clothesline and bounces off the ropes again. Hardy turns around and is nailed with a crossbody from Bourne. Bourne hooks the legs of Hardy and the referee drops down and counts 1.…2.…and Hardy kicks out. Both men quickly get to their feet and rush towards each other and Hardy steps aside a bit and grabs Bourne and drives him down to the mat with a wrap around clothesline. Hardy gets up to his feet and picks Evan Bourne up slowly. Hardy grabs Bourne in a front facelock and signals for the Twist of Fate. Hardy turns and goes for it and Bourne pushes Hardy off and Hardy bounces off the ropes. Hardy runs towards Bourne and receives a dropsault from Bourne. Hardy stumbles back and falls through the ropes to the outside of the ring.

Hardy is on the outside and is holding his jaw. Bourne walks up to the ropes and grabs the top rope. Hardy gets to his feet and looks up and Bourne leaps over the top rope and Hardy side steps and Bourne lands on the steel barricade chest first. Bourne drops down and clutches hard at his ribs. Hardy walks over and begins to land some vicious stomps to the ribs and chest of Bourne. Hardy picks Bourne up and pulls him away from the barricade and than drives him back into the barricade. The referee’s count has reach 7 and Hardy rolls into the ring and than back out of the ring to break the count. Hardy walks over to Bourne once again picks him up to his feet and whips him chest first into the ring apron. Bourne hops up into the ring and Hardy walks around to the time keepers table and grabs a steel chair. Hardy places the steel chair in the corner underneath the bottom turnbuckle and Hardy slides into the ring. Hardy walks over to a hunched over Bourne. Bourne reaches up and grabs both legs of Hardy and trips him down. Bourne flips over in a bridge and the referee drops down and counts 1.…2.…and Hardy kicks out. Bourne lays on the mat holding his ribs. Hardy gets up quickly and takes a step back and lands a front flip leg drop across the ribs of Bourne and Hardy grabs the head of Bourne and screams at him, “Where is your King now?!?â€￾ Hardy gets up to his feet and looks down at Bourne and smirks as he grabs the arms of Bourne and pulls him to the middle of the ring and leaves him there. Hardy walks to the corner and exit’s the ring onto the ring apron and climbs up the turnbuckles. Hardy stands perched on the top turnbuckle and cuts his throat signaling the end for Bourne. Hardy leaps off the top rope going for the Swanton Bomb but Bourne rolls out of the way and Hardy crashes and burns. Evan gets to his feet grabbing the ropes with one hand and holding his ribs with another. Bourne walks along the ropes and starts to slowly climb the to the top turnbuckle. Evan finally makes it to the top turnbuckle but as he stands on the top turnbuckle he buckles a little and holds his ribs. Hardy staggers to his feet holding his lower back a bit and charges Bourne. Hardy knocks the feet out from under him and Bourne straddles the top turnbuckle. Hardy grabs Bourne behind the head and pulls him forward and Bourne lands flat on his back. He grabs his ribs as he lays there flat on the mat. Hardy exit’s the ring onto the ring apron and he reaches under the top turnbuckle and grabs the steel chair and than he starts to climb the turnbuckles. The referee rushes towards Hardy and tries to pull the chair away from Hardy but Hardy kicks the referee away causing him to fall flat on his ass. Hardy gets to the top turnbuckle and Hardy bends down a little and places the chair behind his legs. Hardy leaps off the top rope and flips his body and he lands on top of Evan chair first and execute the Atomic Arabian Facebuster. The referee calls for the bell.

Lillian Garcia: “Here is your winner by disqualification, Evan Bourneâ€￾

(Hardy slowly gets to his feet as he holds the back of his legs a bit. Bourne is screaming in pain as he holds his ribs and rolls around on the mat. Hardy picks up the chair and stands over Bourne as he lays on his back holding his ribs and Hardy lands several unblocked chair shots to the head. Hardy holds the chair up and it is coated in blood of young Evan Bourne. Hardy holds the chair high up into the air and RVD is seen running down the ramp. Hardy rushes to the side and exit’s the ring holding the chair. RVD slides inside the ring and caters to the fallen Bourne and calls for medical help. RVD looks up the ramp at Hardy and Hardy is holding the chair up to his face as the blood drips down it. Hardy has a sadistic smile as RVD looks incredibly angered but than back down to Bourne as the EMT’s reach the ring.)

Joey Styles: “What in the hell is wrong with Jeff Hardy?!? What in the world would drive him to do something like that?â€￾

JBL: “The man has a screw loose! He paints his face and is just a psychopath!â€￾

Joey Styles: “Well ladies and gentlemen, we have to go to commercial while we get Evan Bourne some help. But when we get back, the contract signing for the world heavyweight championship!â€￾

-Cuts to commercial Break-

-Returns to program-

(Kevin Nash’s music fills the arena and he appears on the stage in a dark Armani suit. He walks down the ramp to a positive crowd reaction. Nash walks up the steel stairs and wipes his feet on the ring apron. Nash steps over the top rope and enters the ring which has red carpet and a table set up with the contract sitting on top of it.)

Kevin Nash: “Everybody here has been waiting and waiting for this to be official and tonight I am going to make it happen! Three of the greatest superstars in the professional wrestling today, are going to collide in the main event of Pro Wrestling Destiny’s first ever Pay-Per-View Vendetta! Now, introducing first, The King of Kings, Triple H!â€￾

(“The King of Kingsâ€￾ by Motorhead fills the arena. Triple H appears on the stage in a suit as well. Triple H walks down the ramp to a roaring ovation of boos from the crowd. Triple H walks up the steel steps and enters the ring. Triple H walks up to Nash and shakes his hand and than embraces in a quick hug. Triple H took a step back and asked for the microphone from Nash who obliges.)

Triple H: “Last week, everybody in the world saw two men get into this ring. They scratched, they clawed, they did everything they could to each other for what they believed in. Which was to be the best. But you see, they have their eyes on their ego while I have mine on the prize. My eyes are set on the World Heavyweight Championship. Kurt Angle and Shawn Michaels proved they don’t have what it takes to be at the top. A few weeks ago in that tag match, they took their eyes off the ball for one second. One second and they got beat because of it. I don’t make those kinds of mistakes. I was calculating every step of the way. And at Vendetta, when the most illustrious prize in this business is on the line, I will walk out the World Heavyweight Champion.â€￾

(Suddenly the music of Kurt Angle fills the arena and the crowd pops loudly. Angle comes up from under the stage in a suit of his own. Angle walks down the ramp as the crowd chants loud “Angle! Angle! Angle!â€￾. Angle walks up the steeps and enters the ring.)

Triple H: “What is it going to take for you to get it through your thick skull Angle, that you don’t have what it takes to be the best! What am I going to have to do to prove that you will never surpass me? What am I going to have to do to you to make you quit?â€￾

(Angle snatches the microphone away from Triple H and the crowd pops.)

Kurt Angle: “Hunter, you and I haven’t even gotten started yet!â€￾

(Kevin Nash walks across the ring and gets another microphone from a stage hand and walks up to Angle and Triple H.)

Kevin Nash: “Well guys we have one more to join us to get this thing official, Shawn Michaels will you please come down to the ring.â€￾

(The music of the Heartbreak Kid Shawn Michaels fills the arena and a mixed reaction of boos and cheers fills the arena as Michaels appears on the stage in jeans and a t-shirt. Michaels walks down the ramp and hops up onto the ring apron and enters the ring through the middle and top rope. Michaels walks up to the table and grabs the pen. Shawn Michaels immediately signs the contract and looks over at Triple H and than to Kurt Angle. Shawn Michaels looks long at Kurt Angle and Angle looks right back at Michaels. Michaels smiles a bit as he backs up and moves towards the ropes. Michaels exit’s the ring to a loud ovation of boos. Angle looks at Michaels leave and turns back towards Triple H. Angle moves over and signs the contract. Angle backs away as Triple H moves in and signs the contract as well.)

Kevin Nash: “It is official ladies and gentlemen. At Vendetta, Shawn Michaels, Kurt Angle and Triple H will face off for the World Heavyweight Championship!â€￾

(Angle and Triple H get right in each others face. As they face each other, Shawn Michaels snuck back into the ring and is ready to strike with Sweet Chin Music on Kurt Angle. Angle turns around and Michaels goes in for the kill but Angle ducks and Michaels connects with the jaw of Triple H. Michaels looks down Triple H for a second and Angle grabs Michaels from behind and picks him up in the Angle Slam and drives Michaels through the table. Angle takes off his jacket and shirt and climbs the turnbuckles and raises his arms in the air as the carnage in the ring is behind him. Kevin Nash is standing in the ring looking at Michaels and Triple H down in the ring and he nods slightly in approval. The camera zooms in on Angle as he signals for the title to be around his waist.)

Joey Styles: “What a statement from Kurt Angle! Kurt Angle is rolling into Vendetta with more momentum than anyone else! Who is going to walk out of Vendetta the World Heavyweight Champion? We will find out at the Pay Per View! We will see you guys at Vendetta!â€￾

Gards Jr.

Reaction score
First, the commentary was great, I am very excited for the show and in particular the Main event, it is one match I have been looking forward to for awhile. Daniels and Joe should be great as the two have had great matches in real life. And as a few know I am in love with speedmuscle so really, if they don't win then I shall riot.

How I hate this team so much... an epic idea though. The match, it flowed well and the spots connected to each other well. Despite the fac that I am not very happy with the ending, it followed the fact that it will be a heel/face match. Best thing about this match would have to be Haas hulking up and then missing the leg drop which was epic. JBL has another one to agree with the fact that these guys are a joke.

Gangland Brawl, what is this, whatever it is it sounds interesting. The match at Vendetta will be great and the promo was good as well.

Wait, is Nash watching himself watching the monitor? Now onto the promo, it was good and I love the fact that it will be a ladder match and I better see some crazy ass spots or I will so not be happy.

The match was good despite the fact that it was uneventless. It had less spots then the first match which had me really excited and this seemed like a let down, the after match attack was annoying as you just said he hit a muscle buster, what no set up? Yay for Alex Shelley coming out on top, if he doesn't win the title then I kick you both.

Good promo and I hope that Young makes a suprise appearance at Vendetta, that would be just awesome. Other then that, I am interested to see what is happening.

No Commercial Break? THE MATCH WAS EPIC! I loved it, it flowed well, the transitioning and the spots were great and it was just very entertaining, I love the gimmick that you have placed on Jeff Hardy, it suits him very well. GO HARDY, YOU DESTROYED HIM~! I am not sure what is going to happen now.

Enjoyed reading that promo quite a bit, maybe if you split it up a little it might have been better. You got me interested to see who will win at Vendetta.

Overall it seems that the last match was absolutely epic as well. I would rather you see that the first two matches were like the first but I know it would be changed. Hope you are happy with my review!~!

Denny Crane

Reaction score
The opening is very good but for me I don't like it when all the matches are laid out from the start. I like to read and have stuff happen and some matches get made during the show. But with your approach you got all matches over but I think you should have talked about the contract signing last as it is the biggest event of the night,

I like the unique "Mega Powers" team but I think you should just go with "Black Machismo" and drop the whole Jay Lethal part. Then if you choose to repackage him later, the name wouldn't be part of the gimmick.

Very good match with alot of action. I'm not shocked seeing the Mega Powers advance as I see them as a pet project for the BTB. Speed Muscle is a great team but I see them having problems in a BTB. I think maybe they need a valet or manager or be part of a stable to get them over with promos.

I'm not sure about having the LAX promo right after a tag match because people are like how in the hell isn't LAX in the finals over those guys. Striker is a gem as a backstage guy and a LAX and Cryme Tyme feud has a solid foundation just based on their backgrounds. The whole porch monkeys comment was over the top for me. With Cryme Tyme confronting them the tension is high and I would have liked to see some sort of match between the two groups tonight but I have to wait to Vendetta. You made some momemtum here but I think it will get lost in the show later on, so a match between somebody would have been great and less forgotten.

The Shelley promo has me miffed as he says he already wrestled AJ Styles tonight. Did I miss something because I know it hasn't happened yet.
I think maybe Shelley should have gotten a win over Joe too this week then had this promo after he defeated all three men. This promo is just strange to me, like it was too much of a way to get Shelley onscreen but Nash was great in it.

Where's AJ at? I think it was a mistake meaning Daniels is the one Joe points at but one thing I have noticed with BTBs it get a litle confusing I think to the reader and the writer having both Joey and AJ in the same show, something to remember lol. The match is great better then the last and probably will be the best of the night. I especially thought you do a good job writing Joe's move especially. The Joe rampage at the end was great as with Styles and Shelley coming down with Shelley standing alone at the end. But I would have like to seen something between Shelley and Joe during this.

Poor Eric as a punctured lung is a serious injury. He should be out for awhile and now I wonder who will stand up and face Morgan at Vendetta.

Another great match here with WOW a heel Hardy. I like the Bourne angle with him being RVD's student and Jeff taking him out. Making Hardy sadistic is something i can see going over BIG time. Just don't know about having two DQ finishes in the row though. I think Hardy picking a up a win and then the beatdown would have been just effective. But both matches would have been great.

Good way to finish the show with Angle being the face and getting the best of both HHH and HBK. Your heels in this is fantastic as they are different then 90 percent of other BTB's. I see you putting Angle over here but have him lose at Vendetta. Also I might predict Nash helping HBK or HHH as a heel Nash as GM would be fantastic.

Overall easy to read format wise but good lord some long matches. They seem longer now especially since alot of peope do recaps but they are really well written. Promos are solid. The only problems I have is booking decisions as I think some were too soon and other things might be better, but that's my opinion.

Overall 8.5/10

Chuck Taylor's Grenade

Pro wrestling destiny episode 4 review-Spiralshock style

Matches

Mega Powers vs. Speed Muscle was a great way to open the show. So much action, speed muscle is awesome, and the finish was very nice as well. I expected at least one American Team to make it to the finals of the tag tournament so I'm not really upset with the Mega Powers winning. Daniels vs. Joe was awesome. These two put on a clinic and neither man really takes full control. Plus the finish was completely awesome as well. Finally we get to our main event of Evan Bourne vs. Jeff Hardy which is a match I definitely wouldn't mind seeing in real life. Great action throughout, Evan Bourne shows he has what it takes to compete with a main event level star. I am a big fan of your match finishes as they are executed perfectly and also contribute to the storylines. Overall despite the fact that only one match ended clean all the matches delivered as far as the action goes.

Promos

LAX's promo was very good. Konnan on the mic is very underrated as far as generating heat goes. This promo was also good as it catches the reader up to speed as far as that feud goes (LOL Porch Monkeys). The Alex Shelley promo was done quite well as it gives Shelley's credentials but doesn't dissolve into whining on Shelley's part. Anybody else find it a little ironic that Kevin Nash says he isn't gonna hand over anything to anyone? Morgan's interview was ok, better than his usual screaming on Impact. I could see Eric Young defying doctor's orders to compete which would generate ultimate sympathy and ultimate heat for Morgan. The end segment of the show was great with Triple H's promo, the contract signing and Angle standing tall over Hunter and Shawn. Overall the promos in this episode in addition to advancing the storylines also did a good job of catching new readers up to what's going on.

Booking

There is a reason you are a booker of bookers winner. Your match finishes make sense as does your storyline moves. Most people would be afraid to book Jeff Hardy as a heel but you not only did it you pulled it off very nicely. The matches were all very good as far as who won and how. No complaints here.

Flow

This show flowed very smoothly. Matches and promos were placed in the
right spots so things didn't get too repetitive or dull. Also things transitioned very smoothly from segment to segment.

Overall

Great show as expected. All the matches delivered, the promos were really good and Vendetta is looking like an epic show.

Andrew~Walker

Reaction score
vendettaposter.png

TripleT.png

These three iconic superstars have had some tension in one way or another since the inaugural edition of Pro Wrestling Destiny. This feud has had hostility in all different directions. It started as Triple H and Angle having a war of words with Shawn Michaels backing up the Olympic Gold Medalist. That lead to the tag team match the next week but only to have an error in communication between Michaels and Angle ended up with Angle eating the sole of Michaels boot thanks to some Sweet Chin Music. Thus led to the epic one on one match up between Shawn Michaels and Kurt Angle. Angle walked away with the victory but Michaels got the final word thanks to Triple H. Last week we saw the contract signing where a brawl ensued and ended with Angle standing victorious. With these three finally getting in the ring with the most precious prize in our industry on the line, who will finally come out on top. Who will be crowned the first ever Pro Wrestling Destiny World Heavyweight Champion?

X-Divis.png

This four way climb to the top of the X Division has been truly epic in the aspect of showcasing some of greatest wrestling talent to ever be shown on television. In the forefront of the race, at least in his mind, is the Prodigy Alex Shelley who thought General Manager Kevin Nash should have awarded him the title. Also in this race is the Phenomenal One A.J. Styles. The embodiment of morals and upstanding honor in the X Division. Along for the ride to help support his long time friend is Christopher Daniels. Daniels has made his alliance known with Styles but how strong is their alliance going to be when the X Division title is on the line? And last but not least, the Samoan Submission Machine, Samoa Joe. His ferocity was displayed in his match with Christopher Daniels this past week. All four of the X Division stars will face off in a ladder match to see once and for all who will stand tall and reign over the X Division.

RVDvsHa.png

The King of Extreme may have met his match as the Charismatic Enigma has taken his mind games to a whole new level of extreme. The normally unshakable and easy going Rob Van Dam had his cool exterior shattered as Jeff Hardy took things a step too far. It started out as a simple threat but Hardy took it too far in the eyes of Rob Van Dam. Personally taking it out on RVD's young prodigy Evan Bourne. Even taking it that one extra step by pulling out the Atomic Arabian Facebuster and putting Evan Bourne temporarily out of action. RVD went to the office of Kevin Nash and demanded his debut to be against Hardy and it was granted. Now we are going to see these two high flying extremists in a No Disqualification match!

GBrawl.png

The spark that ignited this gang was was Cryme Tyme selling the national flags of Homicide and Hernandez. This threw the gasoline on the Latin fiery temper of LAX. With Konnan pulling the strings, they pulled off a series of vicious attacks on Cryme Tyme, one of which left Shad Gaspard with a broken hand. Cryme Tyme came back with a vengeance and before the confrontation turned into a war, General Manager Nash issued an unsanctioned Gangland Brawl between Cryme Tyme and LAX. This war is going to come to an explosive end at Vendetta.

moganv.png

The upset that shocked the world was on the first edition of Pro Wrestling Destiny. Morgan had the match in the palm of his hand, when all of a sudden a moonsault caught him and Eric Young came out victorious. Ever since that, the lost obviously ate away at Morgan inside. Morgan lured Young down to the ring with a chance to win 10,000 dollars. But the actions of Morgan during that agreement were absolutely reprehensible. The attack has left Eric Young with a punctured lung and on the shelf indefinitely. Morgan has decided to keep the 10,000 dollar challenge open to anyone who wishes to challenge him. So who will step up to face this genetically jacked super athlete for the bragging rights and the 10,000 dollars?

TMGvsHa.png

The Global Tag Team tournament has showcased teams from all around the world. Japan, Mexico, The United Kingdom, Canada and the United States. Now it has come down to two teams to see who will hold the prestigious Pro Wrestling Destiny Tag Team Titles. The legacy of the Hart Dynasty is resting upon the shoulders of Harry Smith and surprisingly T.J. Wilson! Teddy Hart will not be attending the Pay Per View for undisclosed reasons asked to be kept under wraps by the Hart Family. But alas facing the Hart Dynasty, is the very odd team of the Mega-Powers. Haas Hogan and Black Machismo have taken the reigns of representing the United States and have fought their way to the finals. Who will become the most premier tag team in the industry?

edgehead09

Reaction score
Ok, so the commentary was very good and in depth. I would advice you to proof read some of our stuff. You are a genius at promos. I think that you should make ur run-on sentences with all the commas into many, many sentences(lol) but the actual matches were excellent. They actually had me reading them. I loved the physchology of the Main Event. Even though Hardy is not really your punch-kick type of wrestler but working the ribs really worked. I like that the X-divison match was basically awesome. The finish was perfect for what needed to be done to build up the four-way ladder match which is goin be MOTN at Vendetta. Also, i like that you took a face-face tag match and made it face-heel by a small thing such as not shaking hands. I feel that Mega Powers are going to win the title. Now who is goin to be Miss Elizabeth. Alright, check out EWA. Firsty show posted

Chance

Reaction score
I love the way you write Matt Morgan. His characterisation is deft, a very smart take on the way a heel talks and presents himself. I think Morgan is my favourite in your BTB.

I'm currently not buying into heel Jeff Hardy, but that may have more to do with my personal dislike for the real Jeff, rather than anything you're doing. Still, perhaps with the big PPV match I'll get to see Jeff settle into the role.

The Global Tag Team match is my favourite thing that you're doing right now. Making the focus so internation, displaying talent from across the world and making the tag belts feel like they are highly coveted.

Your main event scenario is good, but to be fair, with three such well-defined characters, with three of the best wrestlers ever, it would be pretty hard to screw that up. Still, I have enjoyed the gradual build towards this three-way match. You've juggled events to make sure all three men have had a strong showing going into the PPV, and I really can't pick a winner in advance.

The Joe/Daniels match from your last show may well be the best match I've ever read in a BTB. The pacing of the action with perfect, so much more than just a back-and-forth match. Even though there was no pinfall/submission finish, this showed just what a monster Somao Joe is but without making Daniels look like a complete bitch.

My one criticism is that, overall, your BTB feels like TNA with a WWE main event. Having Cole and JBL on commentarry helps with this, and your roster is clearly full of talent, I just wonder if more could be done to give Destiny its own identity. But there is plenty of time for this to be established.

I greatly enjoy your shows, you have a fan in me, sir.