Pro Wrestling Destiny

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Andrew~Walker

Reaction score
Logo-1.png

After the successful run of several wrestling organizations, Andrew Walker had become a figure head int he world of Professional Wrestling. But he had given up on running organizations and had taken a more corporate role in business ventures outside of professional wrestling. Although the itch had returned and the urge to hear those screaming fans and putting ont he very best wrestling the industry had to offer beckoned him. But even with the success of his other ventures, he could not afford to start another organization until a former professional wrestling promoter and smart business man decided to become a joint partner as long as he could have a role. Mr. Walker could not turn down such an offer to once again take the professional wrestling world by storm. Now it seems it has become his DESTINY to rule over Pro Wrestling. Thus his venture could only be called Pro Wrestling Destiny! Now the vision is here and it is time to begin the road to immortality!

AJStyles-2.png

A.J. Styles
AlexShelley.png

Alex Shelley
ChrisJericho-2.png

Chris Jericho
ChrisSabin.png

Chris Sabin
Christian.png

Christian Cage
ChristopherDaniels.png

Christopher Daniels
Edge-2.png

Edge
EricYoung.png

Eric Young
EvanBourne-1.png

Evan Bourne
JeffHardy-3.png

Jeff Hardy
Kaz.png

Kaz
KurtAngle-1.png

Kurt Angle
MattMorgan.png

Matt Morgan
RandyOrton-2.png

Randy Orton
RicFlair-1.png

Ric Flair
RobVanDam.png

RVD
SamoaJoe.png

Samoa Joe
Senshi.png

Senshi
ShawnMichaels-2.png

Shawn Michaels
TeddyHart-1.png

Teddy Hart
TheMiz.png

The Miz
TripleH-2.png

Triple H

Tag Teams
CrymaTyme-1.png

LAX-1.png

Londrick-1.png

RegalandMcGuinness.png

SpeedMuscle-1.png

TheHartDynasty-1.png

TheMegaPowers-1.png

Announce Team
JBL-1.png
JoeyStyles.png

Managers
NattieNeidhart.png

R-Truth.png

Konnan.png

Qwake

Looks great Andrew, the roster is awesome, a good mix of guys with some of the same guys that you were good at writing with from SWA, I see you have brought in a few new tag teams which is good, I can't wait to see how you use them. I have a feeling HBK will be involved in a title feud of some sort after reading your previous BTBs lol. I'm also curious to see who the person is that made the deal with Walker to get the company running. Should be good and with you as well as the Leviathan back in the BTB section I am more focused on returning myself. I'll be reading!

Gards Jr.

Reaction score
Looks Decent Andrew, I hope you manage to suprise me with this and don't do all the stuff me and Lennie bagged you out over MSN. I like the short backstory and I am interested over this partner. I doubt it will be Adam McMichaels but it could also be someone by the name of Charlie Thompson(Sorry to the person I am talking about if I stuffed up.) or Mason Excell(That would be awesome) if anybody gets the reference. Good luck Andrew with your tweaked Andrew Walker roster:p.

Oh and I marked for Speedmuscle.

seX-Power

I'd mark if the supposed partner was WWE writer Brandon Powers. :p

But seriously, this looks great and just adds my excitement regarding the current status of the BTB section being the next BTB in a long line of sure great ones. Roster looks awesome but I feel there may be too much in the upper card. Tag division looks especially great and who is the guy playing Hogan in the new Mega Powers? Also, who is R-Truth managing and why isn't he wrestling?

All questions aside, this is seXepic.

CT Styles

Who is the guy playing Hogan in the new Mega Powers?
Haas Hogan.

This is bound to be fantastic if you go through with this. Let this be the next SWA. You know how I feel about you as a booker, no need to repeat myself here.

The Leviathan

Reaction score
WWWoooowww!!! Finally you're BTB is here! The roster looks good, The Megapowers will totally dominate the tag division lol... Good Luck with this Andrew and I bet this will be a success...

-TJ-

Mega Powers vs. The Hart Dynasty FTW lol

This looks awesome. I can't wait to read your shows.

Andrew~Walker

Reaction score
Episode 1

Joey Styles: “Hello everyone and welcome to the inaugural edition of Pro Wrestling Destiny! I am Joey Styles and I am proud to be the play by play analyst for the next generation of innovative and exciting wrestling! And sitting next to me is one of the greatest champions and charismatic superstars in the history of our industry. John Bradshaw Layfield.â€￾

JBL: “That’s right the Wrestling God is going to make his presence known in Pro Wrestling Destiny! There is no better place better for me because the Wrestling God dictates Destiny! I can’t wait anymore, the lights are on bright, the fans are screaming and it is time for action!â€￾

(Falling Down by Breaking Point fills the arena and a familiar face appears on the stage in a black Armani suit holding a microphone.)

Andrew Walker: “For those of you who don’t know who I am. My name is Andrew Walker and I am the co-owner of this organization. And come hell or high water I am going to make sure that this is going to be my next great success. Although things are going to be quite different from previous organizations I have ran. For instance, you are not going to see me out here each and every week. My partner and I have decided that someone else is going to be running the asylum this time around. Instead we have decided that this organization needed the insight of someone who has spent his fair share in the asylum. And I am not going to reveal his name to all of you right now. I think he has the right to reveal himself in due time at his leisure. But all I have to say is that this former World Heavyweight Champion in two previous organizations will have quite an impact presence here in Pro Wrestling Destiny! Now onto a more personal note, I was about to bury my presence in this industry and move on. But now I realize that I am destined to be a legend in this business. So let it be known from here on out, that Andrew Walker’s destiny lies within that ring, with every superstar making me immoral every night. This is my destiny and your in for one hell of a ride.â€￾

Joey Styles: “Andrew Walker has hired a General Manager to run the day to day running of this organization? And a former World Heavyweight Champion in two different companies? And who is this partner he keeps talking about? Who in the hell could it be?â€￾

JBL: “I don’t know but this is an ingenious move! Getting someone who has the experience and has earned his spot in the business obviously being a world champ in not one but two organizations! I cannot wait to see the new General Manager!â€￾

Joey Styles: “Well regardless we are going to get right into some exciting and thrilling X Division action!â€￾

A.J. Styles vs. Samoa Joe

Lillian Garcia: “The following contest is scheduled for one fall and is the opening contest for the first edition of Pro Wrestling Destiny! On his way to the ring, from Gainesville, Georgia weighing in at 202lbs he is the Phenomenal A.J. Styles!â€￾

(Sparks rain down in front of the entrance. A.J. Styles steps through with his hooded jest on. A.J. stops on the stage and lifts his hood and throws it back while posing for the crowd. A.J. walks down the ramp slapping the hands of the fans and than slides into the ring under the bottom rope.)

Lillian Garcia: “And his opponent from the Isle of Samoa. Weighing in at 280lbs, he is the Samoan Submission Machine, Samoa Joe!â€￾

(Joe’s music fills the arena. Joe appears on the stage in white and black trunks with a towel around his neck. Joe cuts his throat and points to A.J. Styles. Joe walks down the ramp and throws the towel into the audience as he slides into the ring under the bottom rope.)

Both men lock up in a collar elbow tie up in the middle of the ring. Joe leans back and than pushes forward knocking Styles onto his back and into the corner. Joe stands there signaling for Styles to get up. Styles stands up slowly and looks at you. Joe stands ready to lock up again but as Styles moves in he connects with a leg kick. Joe answers right back with a hard leg kick of his own that knocks Styles completely off his feet. Styles rolls across the amt and to the outside of the ring. Styles rubs the back of his leg for a moment as he regroups himself as Joe stands in the middle of the ring waiting. Styles nods and slides back into the ring. Both men start to move in to lock into another collar elbow tie up but Styles ducks under the arm of Joe and as Joe turns around, A.J. connects with a discus punch to the jaw. Joe takes a few steps back holding his jaw and Styles stands there and nods. Both men look at each other and begin to move in again. A.J. ducks under Joe’s arms once again and attempts another discus punch but Joe blocks it and than connects with two strong right hands that are followed up by a huge right hand that knocks A.J. down. Styles rolls onto his hands and knees and Joe connects with a kick to the gut that sends A.J. rolling out of the ring under the bottom rope once again. Joe walks over to the ropes and exit’s the ring in between the middle and top rope. Joe turns A.J. around and connects with a knife edge chop. Styles holds his chest and Joe grabs Styles from behind the head and tosses him back into the ring underneath the bottom rope.

Joe slides into the ring just as Styles gets onto his. A.J. rushes over and stomps on the back of Joe and picks up him to his feet. A.J. connects with a few right hands that knocks Joe back into a corner but Joe reaches out and grabs Styles by the head and pulls him into the corner. Joe snaps off two short right hands and follows up with another big right hand. Joe grabs the wrist of Styles and whips him across the ring. A.J hit’s the turnbuckles and Joe charges across the ring and connects with a back elbow. Joe takes a few steps back and leaps back and connects with a spinning lariat kick to the head of Styles. Styles stands there a bit out of it on his feet and Joe rises up to his feet. Joe snap mares Styles to where he is sitting on the mat in the middle of the ring. Joe knife edge chops the back of Styles and follows it up with a kick to the chest knocking Styles down to the mat. Joe runs back and bounces off the ropes. Joe gets in front of A.J. and Joe leaps into the air and drops a knee across the throat of Styles. Joe covers Styles and hooks the leg and the referee drops down and count 1...2...and Styles gets a shoulder up. Styles sits up holding his head and Joe rises up to his feet and grabs A.J. by the head. Once A.J. is on his feet, he pushes the hand of Joe away and connects with a few forearm smashes and backs Joe against the ropes. A.J. whips Joe across the ring and Joe bounces off the ropes. A.J. lies down on the mat and Joe stops before jumping over Styles and stomps on the back of Styles driving his chest into the mat. Joe drops down and locks on a crossface on A.J. and wrenches back on Styles neck. Styles claws for the ropes A.J. slowly pushes with his foot as he inches his body around. He manages to swing his legs out and gets it over the bottom rope.

The referee breaks the hold and Joe stands up. Joe rises to his feet and reaches down and grabs Styles by the head and picks him up to his feet. Joe pushes Styles against the ropes and whips him across the ring. Styles manages to stop himself in the middle of the ring and as Joe approaches him from behind A.J. leaps back and connects with the Pele kick. Joe falls to the mat clutching at his forehead. A.J. drops down and covers Joe and the referee counts 1...2...and Joe manages tog et a shoulder up. A.J. rises to his feet as Joe rolls over onto his hands and knees. Styles stomps on the back of Joe and Joe rises up to one knee. A.J. than drives the point of his elbow into the back of Joe’s neck. Joe backs up against the ropes and Styles grabs Joes wrist and whips him across the ring. Joe bounces off the ropes and Styles connects with a dropsault to the jaw of Joe than knocks him back down to the mat. Styles hops up and holds his arms out posing for the crowd. A.J. backs up against the ropes and bounces off. A.J. leaps up into the air and drives his knee across the throat of Joe. Joe clutches at his throat and A.J. stands up and reaches down and begins to bring Joe up to his feet. Once Joe is bent down on his feet, Joe begins to connect with a few short right hands to the gut of Styles. Styles backs up a bit and Joe runs across the ring and bounces off the ropes. Joe charges at Styles but Styles catches Joe with a drop toe hold sending Joe throat first across the middle rope. Joe bounces off that rope and lays back first on the mat clutching at his throat once again. A.J. rises up and stomps on the back of Joe and than bends down and picks him up to his feet. A.J. takes in a deep breath and attempts to scoop Joe up. A.J. gets Joe half way and begins to stumble back a bit. A.J. backs up against the ropes and than lunges forwards slamming Joe down onto the mat. A.J. leans back against the ropes holding his lower back out of breath a bit as Joe lies on the mat. A.J. falls on top of Joe and hooks his leg and the referee counts 1...2...and Joe kicks out. A.J. kneels up and reaches down and grabs Joe by the head. A.J. lifts Joe up to his feet and connects with a few forearm smashes and backs Joe into a corner. A.J. grabs Joes wrist and whips him across the ring. Joe hit’s the turnbuckles and A.J. runs from across the ring and leap up and connects with that flying forearm smash on Joe in the corner. Joe is still standing in the corner as A.J. backs away a bit. Styles leaps up and connects with a dropsault in the corner to the chest of Joe. Joe falls down face first on the mat and A.J. rolls Joe over and hooks his leg. The referee counts 1...2...and Joe manages to get a foot on the bottom rope. A.J. sits up frustrated as he holds his hands up to his head in disbelief. A.J. rises up to his feet as Joe begins to stir and is on his hands and knees. Styles grabs Joe by the head and picks him up to his feet. A.J. pushes Joe in the corner and attempts to whip him across the ring but Joe reverses it. Styles hit’s the turnbuckles and Joe charges at Styles but Styles gets his foot up and connects with Joes jaw. Joe takes a few steps back and A.J. hops up onto the middle rope. Styles leaps off to attempt a double axe handle but Joe takes a step back and drops down to one knee. Styles lands on Joes knee and delivers a reverse atomic drop to himself. A.J stands there hunched over a bit and Joe runs back and bounces off the ropes. Joe leaps up and connects with a leaping big boot to the chin of Styles. Styles lies on the mat and Joe quickly gets to his feet and runs towards A.J. and leaps up connecting with the senton backsplash. Joe turns over and quickly covers Styles and the referee counts 1...2...and A.J. gets a shoulder up. Joe gets up to his feet while holding the head of Styles ad picks him up to his feet as well. Joe whips A.J. to the corner as hard as he can. A.J. hit’s the turnbuckles and walks out towards Joe. Joe gets a snap power slam on Styles and hooks his leg. The referee drops down and counts 1...2...and Styles once again gets a shoulder up. Joe sits up and signals for the Muscle Buster. Joe stands up and grabs A.J. by the head and drags him over to the corner. Joe lifts Styles up to sit on the top turnbuckle. Joe attempts to pull down the head of Styles but Styles pulls away. Styles connects with a forearm shot to the face and he swings both of his legs over the top rope and grabs a hold of Joes head. A.J. drops off and catches Joe with a hangman. Joe’s throat bounces off the top rope causing him to stumble back to the middle of the ring. Styles remains on the apron and leaps up and springs off the top rope and connects with a springboard forearm smash to the face of Joe. Joe is knocked down and A.J. scurries over to Joe and crawls on top of him. The referee drops down and counts 1...2...and Joe manages to get a shoulder up. A.J. looks up at the referee and hooks a leg this time. The referee counts again 1...2...and once again Joe manages to get a shoulder up. A.J. sits up frustrated and than stands up. A.J. signals for the Styles Clash as Joe gets up onto his hands and knees. A.J. grabs the trunks of Joe and puts Joes head in between his legs. A.J. bends down to pick up Joe but Joe lifts up sending A.J. over his head. A.J. manages to hang onto the waist of Joe and continues the momentum and turns it into a sunset flip. A.J. has Joes shoulders down and the referee counts 1...2...and Joe connects with a straight kick to the face of Styles. Styles backs up across the ring into the corner as blood runs down from his nose. Joe rises up to his feet and charges at Styles. Joe connects with a running knee lift to he jaw and lifts A.J. up to the top turnbuckle. Joe tucks A.J.’s head onto his shoulder and hooks his legs. Joe walks out to the middle of the ring and connects with the Muscle Buster. Joe hooks Styles leg and the referee counts 1...2...3!

Lillian Garcia: “Here is your winner, Samoa Joe!â€￾

(Samoa Joe helps A.J. up to his feet and both men shake hands in the middle of the ring)

Joey Styles: “What an impressive performance from these two young talented athletes.â€￾

JBL: “Yeah they are talented but they aren’t hungry! Where is the do whatever it takes attitude to win and get to the top? This is a business where the best get the belt and these two shaking each other hands and acting all friendly is ridiculous!â€￾

Joey Styles: “How is it ridiculous to show sportsmanship and class after an outstanding match up between two men? Not everyone is as selfish and egomaniacal as you.â€￾

JBL: “Well everyone damn well should be! I didn’t make it to the top of the professional wrestling ladder by being everyone’s friend! This is a cut throat environment and if they don’t learn that they are in for a big surprise!â€￾

Joey Styles: “Well we will be back after this commercial break. And when we return we will see the match up of The Blueprint Matt Morgan vs. Eric Young!â€￾

-Commercial Break-

-Return to Program-

(The camera is focused on Kurt Angle sitting in the locker room watching the monitor. The crowd gives a loud pop as Angle stands there. The camera pans over to Triple H who is quickly followed by Ric Flair who is looking at a locker which has Angle’s bags in it.)

Triple H: “What In the hell is this shit doing in MY locker!â€￾

(Triple H grabs the bag and tosses it across the room and it falls at Angle’s feet. Angle turns around and looks down at the bag at his feet than up at Triple H. Angle steps over th bag and walks towards Triple H but is cut off by Flair.)

Flair: “Whoa whoa whoa. Don’t think your just going to go up to the future champ like so thug. You need to calm down Kurt and rethink your situation. I mean don’t get me wrong you are probably the greatest technical wrestler alive! But there is no man in this industry as charismatic, as powerful and is the complete package as The Game! So trying to start a fight with him is just ridiculous! So don’t get on his bad side because with the Nature Boy at his side we are going straight to the top to grab that brass ring! And you don’t want to make enemies with the champion got it?â€￾

Angle: “You know it is going to be pretty hard to climb up and grab that brass ring when your damn ankle is broken. So why don’t you two shut the hell up and reach down deep and see which one of you has the balls to meet me in the ring tonight!â€￾

(Angle walks away from Flair who is red in the face and takes his coat off and throws it to the ground. Flair attempts to move forward but Triple H grabs Flair by the shoulder and whispers something into his ear and Flair stops and nods smiling.)

Joey Styles: “Big words from Kurt Angle to some of the craftiest players in the game. But He has all the ability to back up his claims and if I were Triple H and Flair I would be cautious.â€￾

JBL: “Angle better learnt o shut his mouth! Yeah he won some gold medals in the Olympics but this is not the Olympics! This is Profession Wrestling and he needs to realized that Triple H has left men bleeding and broken in that ring more times than I can count! I hope he gets what is coming to him and he learns his place!â€￾

Joey Styles: “Well folks it is time for our next match up which is going to be the gargantuan Matt Morgan up against the talented and popular Eric Young.â€￾

JBL: “I love this kid Matt Morgan! He is everything a wrestler should be! He has a great physique and has all the talent to put it to good use! This is a guy you need to watch Styles because this kid has greatness written all over him!â€￾

Matt Morgan vs. Eric Young

Lillian Garcia: “The following contest is scheduled for one fall. Introducing first, from Florence, Ontario, Canada Showtime Eric Young!â€￾

(Eric Young appears on the stage and the fans cheer loudly. Young appears timid and looks behind him and as he walks down the pyro goes off and Eric Young hit’s the ramp after being frightened. Young holds his heart as he walks down the ramp and slides into the ring.

Lillian Garcia: “And his opponent weighing in at 330lbs from Fairfield, Connecticut. The Blueprint, Matt Morgan!â€￾

(Morgan appears on the stage looking fierce and flexing. He walks down the ramp with confidence and walks up the steel steps and enters the ring by stepping over the top rope.)

Both men move towards each other and Morgan sticks his hand out and pie faces Young back across the ring. Young shakes it off and they circle around the ring once more. Both men move in and lock into a collar elbow tie up. Morgan overpowers Young and backs him into a corner. The referee calls for a break and Morgan slowly begins to back away but suddenly comes back and lands a hard right hand to the jaw of Young. Morgan grabs the wrist of Young and pulls him out of the corner to the middle of the ring and pulls him into a hard clothesline knocking Young down to the mat. Morgan gets up and looks down at Young and looks down at him nudging him with his foot. Young slowly begins to get up and Morgan picks him up and lifts him up by his side and drops him down with a sidewalk slam. Morgan sits there and leans back against Young and the referee drops down and counts 1.…2.…and Morgan sits up and looks around with an arrogant smiles and rises up to his feet. Morgan rolls Young onto his stomach with his foot. Morgan moves over and stands over Young and squats down and locks in a camel clutch. The referee moves down and asks Young if he quits and Young refuses.

Morgan releases the hold and looks down at Young with a cocky grin. Morgan picks Young up to his feet and pushes him back against the ropes. Morgan grabs the wrist of Eric and whips him across the ring. Young bounces off the ropes and Morgan attempts a clothesline but Young ducks it. Young bounces off the ropes again and Morgan turns around and once Young gets close enough, Morgan scoops Young up and slams him down with a spine buster. Morgan quickly picks Young up to his feet and whips him into a corner. Morgan takes a few steps back and charges at Young. Young suddenly ducks down and rolls out of the way and as Morgan goes for a running boot, he misses and straddles the top rope and turnbuckle. Morgan manages to get his leg off the top rope and backs up holding his knee. Young runs across the ring to the corner and he quickly climbs the turnbuckles. Young looks back at the ring to where Morgan was standing. Morgan turns around and see’s Young perched on the top rope. Young leaps off the top turnbuckle going for a moonsault. Young connects with the moonsault and once on the ground Young hooks both legs of Morgan and the referee drops down and counts 1.…2.…3!

Lillian Garcia: “Here is your winner, Eric Young!â€￾

(Young jumps up shocked as does Morgan. Morgan’s and Young’s eyes meet and Matt charges and Eric quickly runs away from him and dives under the bottom rope and runs to the back. Morgan stands in the ring outraged and kicks the bottom rope. Morgan corners the referee and begins to argue with him about it being a fast count. Young is sitting on the entrance ramp shocked as he looks around astonished.)

Joey Styles: “Do you believe in miracles!?!? Eric Young has just beat Matt Morgan with a picture perfect moonsault!â€￾

JBL: “This is an outrage! That was a fast count and you damn well know it! Something needs to be done about this! I hope our general manager reverses this decision or something because a grave injustice has just occurred! Matt Morgan was robbed!â€￾

Joey Styles: “It wasn’t a fast count and you know it! Young upsets Morgan in a stunning victory!â€￾

JBL: “You got damn telescopes on your face and you still couldn’t see that was a fast count? Maybe I should slap those things off your face and you can go get some new ones because a blind man could see that was a fast count and I hope Young gets his ass beat by Morgan in the back!â€￾

Joey Styles: “Well anyways folks we need to take a quick break and we will be right back with some exciting tag team action!â€￾

-Commercial break-

-Returns to program-

Joey Styles: “Welcome back everyone and lets not waste anytime and get straight into some great tag team-â€￾

(A loud wolf howl can be heard throughout the arena and an repeating rap beat follows.)

Joey Styles: “What the hell?â€￾

JBL: “I bet this is it! Our new General Manager!â€￾

(A man 6’11â€￾ tall looking about 350 lbs walks out onto the stage in a suit holding a microphone. Kevin Nash stands there looking over the crowd as the crowd is popping loudly.)

Joey Styles: “Kevin Nash is our new General Manager? You have got to be kidding me!â€￾

Kevin Nash: “Damn it’s good to be back! Big Sexy is large and in charge baby! I am here to make Pro Wrestling Destiny the most exciting program on television. So I am not going to waste anytime standing around and babbling on about my plans. Actions speak louder than words. So as of right now, I am announcing the Global Tag Team Tournament! We will have teams from all over the globe to represent their countries. They will be competing for the chance to become the very first Destiny Tag Team Champions in the finals of this tournament. So in this next match up, whoever wins this match up will represent the United States in the Global Tag Team Tournament!â€￾

(Nash goes to the back as the first teams get ready to make their entrance.)

Joey Styles: “A tag team tournament? What an announcement from our General Manager Kevin Nash!â€￾

JBL: “What a change of tone from you Styles. See this is brilliant. Nash knows what the fans want and he came up with a blockbuster idea! Now let us see who is going to represent the good ol’ USA!â€￾

Global Tag Team Tournament Qualifier
Mega-Powers Vs Londrick

Lillian Garcia: : “The following contest is scheduled for one fall and is a Global Tag Team Tournament Qualifying match. Introducing first The team of Paul London and Brian Kendrick!â€￾

(London and Kendrick appear on the ramp wearing the black and white masks. They run down the ramp at full speed and slide into the ring under the bottom rope and kneel up in the middle of the ring and remove their masks.)

Lillian Garcia: “And their opponents, The Black Machismo Jay Lethal and Haas Hogan, The Mega-Powers!â€￾

(Ooooh Yeahhhh fills the arena and suddenly a mixture of Real American and Macho madness fill the arena as Haas Hogan and Black Machismo appear on the stage. Haas Hogan flexes down the ramp as Machismo is turning around pointing to the crowd. They enter the ring and play to the crowd.)

Haas Hogan and Brian Kendrick are both starting the match and begin to circle the ring, ready to begin their battle and as they draw ever closer to each other in the centre of the ring, they raise their arms to grapple but then Haas begins to pose and show off his “musclesâ€￾ in signature Hogan style, turning around to show every member of the arena from every possible angle and Kendrick, not to be showed up, runs up the turnbuckle and leaps off, performing a corkscrew back flip and landing on his feet with precision. The crowd applauds both competitors as they shake hands in the centre of the ring and then grapple up. Haas has a distinct strength advantage over the much smaller Kendrick and pushes him all the way into the corner and holds him there until the referee breaks it up and Haas then poses again to get the crowd going before tagging in Jay Lethal. Jay Lethal then enters the ring and does the strut and goes “Ohhh Yeahhhâ€￾ and this is now beginning to infuriate the team of London and Kendrick. Lethal offers Kendrick a handshake but Kendrick refuses and tags in London, which gets a few boos from some members of the crowd. London then comes running into the ring but runs straight into a kick to the midsection from Lethal and Lethal then runs to the ropes and comes back off them and goes for a sunset flip but London rolls through and hits Lethal with a dropkick to the face. London then crouches down and as Lethal gets up to his feet, London kicks him twice in the leg and he then whips Lethal to the ropes and as Lethal rebounds off the ropes, London dropkicks him in the knee and Lethal falls flat on his face and London then tags Kendrick back in. Kendrick then climbs up to the top rope and he waits for Lethal to get up to his feet and as Lethal does, Kendrick leaps off of the top rope but Lethal moves out of the way but Kendrick manages to land on his feet but as he turns around, Lethal hits him with a step-up enziguiri. Kendrick falls slowly to the mat and Lethal begins making his way over to his corner, with Kendrick in pursuit to stop him and Kendrick manages to grab Lethal’s leg but Lethal shakes it off and won’t let anything stop him as he tags in Haas Hogan. Haas runs into the ring, as does Paul London and Haas sidesteps out of his way and tosses him over the top rope and as Haas checks up on Lethal, Kendrick rolls him up from behind with a school boy. 1... Haas kicks out with ease!

Both Haas and Kendrick get up to their feet and Kendrick hits him with a few forearms and then whips Haas into the corner and Kendrick then runs towards Haas and hits a unique move, jumping up and driving both knees into the chest of Haas and as Haas comes stumbling out of the corner, Kendrick takes him down with a drop toe hold. Kendrick then climbs out of the ring through the middle rope and grabs onto the top rope with both hands, waiting for Haas to get up so he can pull off a springboard move but then Lethal distracts Kendrick yelling at him with his macho man accent and no-one can understand what he’s saying and then Haas grabs Kendrick and drags him back into the ring and as Kendrick gets back up, Haas shoves him to the ropes and as Kendrick stumbles back off of them, Haas hits him with an inverted atomic drop and then Haas takes Kendrick down with an arm drag and then as they get back up, Haas takes him down with another arm drag and then another and then as Haas gives Kendrick a cheeky grin, Kendrick doesn’t look too pleased as he tags in London. London then climbs into the ring, looking equally as pissed off as his tag team partner as he runs toward Haas and ducks underneath a big boot and rebounds off of the ropes and takes Haas down with a flying forearm. Haas then gets back up and is met with a chop from London as soon as he reaches his feet and he then hits Haas with a few more chops before he whips Haas but Lethal makes the blind tag as Haas reaches the ropes and Haas takes down London after rebounding off the ropes with a shoulder block and Lethal then climbs up to top rope and hits London with a frog splash and then goes for the pin. 1... 2 London kicks out! Lethal then gets up and he pulls London up to his feet with him and Lethal then begins to hit a series of his signature jabs and Lethal then whips London to the ropes and as London rebounds off the ropes, Lethal takes him down with a hip toss and then does a cartwheel before hitting London with a dropkick straight to the face of London.

Lethal then tries to pull London to his feet but London shoves him away and nails him with a super kick out of nowhere! Both men are now in the centre of the ring on the mat, both crawling towards their respective corners in hope of making the tag first to get the advantage and it looks like London has the advantage as he pulls his much smaller frame towards Kendrick before finally making the tag, with Lethal tagging in Haas around a second later. Kendrick runs across to Haas and he hits Haas with a few shots and then drags him to the centre of the ring and grabs him by the head and takes him down with a swinging neckbreaker. Kendrick then goes for the pin. 1... 2 Haas kicks out again! Kendrick doesn’t know what else he can do and is getting angry at both Haas and himself and Kendrick then begins to lay into Haas as much as he can, hitting Haas with punches and forearms while he’s on his knees but Haas somehow doesn’t seem to feel the punches as he battles his way up to his feet and Kendrick carries on throwing punches and forearms at Haas, who begins to shake violently, but that doesn’t stop Kendrick from throwing punches until Haas stands up straight, stares Kendrick in the eyes, points his finger and him and yells “YOUUUâ€￾ to cheers from the crowd. Kendrick then tries throwing more punches at Haas but Haas counters all of them with punches off his own and Haas then Irish whips Kendrick to the ropes and as Kendrick rebounds off the ropes, Haas hits him with a big boot in the centre of the ring. Haas is now on fire as he does Hogan’s signature “I can’t hear youâ€￾ pose to the crowd before running to the ropes and rebounding off them and hitting Kendrick with the Hogan leg drop! Haas then tags in Jay Lethal, who climbs up to the top rope and hits Kendrick with a diving elbow drop as Haas sends London flying off the apron and Haas shows off his muscles again as Lethal hooks Kendrick’s leg. 1... 2... 3!

Lillian Garcia: “Here are your winners and advancing to represent the United States in the Global Tag Team Tournament, The Mega-Powers!â€￾

JBL: “That is just great! We have two idiots who think this is 1988 representing the United States. How in the hell did this happen? Those losers London and Kendrick let down this entire nation.

Joey Styles: “Why are they idiots for imitating two of the most successful superstars in this industry? They fought a very exciting match and earned their spot. Well anyways folks we will be back with our main event of the evening!â€￾

-Cuts to commercial-

-Returns to program-

(Teddy Hart is sitting with D.H. Smith standing next to him. Nattie Neidhart and T.J. Wilson standing behind Smith talking to each other.)

Teddy Hart: “We are going to have to carry the pride and honor of not only the Canadian people but the legacy of our family. Grandpa Stu, Uncle Bret and Uncle Jim. But also to honor the memories of Owen and the late great Davey Boy Smith! We are here to represent the greatest wrestling family in the history of this industryâ€￾

(T.J. Wilson moves around D.H. Smith and stands in front of Teddy.)

T.J. Wilson: “Don’t worry Teddy. Harry and I will bring home the gold for the glory of Canada and the pride of Canada!â€￾

Teddy Hart: “YOU and Harry? What makes you think you will even be representing us in the tournament? You aren’t even a Hart! You think you can waltz on in and call yourself part of the Hart Dynasty? You’re here because Nattie practically begged for us to give you a chance. So you better learn your place and shut your mouth!â€￾

(Teddy slaps T.J. across the face and as Wilson takes a few steps back, Nattie steps in between them.)

Nattie Neidhart: “Now is not the time to be fighting with one another! We have the chance to become the first Destiny Tag Team Champions!â€￾

Teddy Hart: Harry and I will be wrestling in that tournament. In the meantime why don’t you tell your little boyfriend to learn his place and let family business be discussed by actual family members.

Joey Styles: “Dissention in in the ranks of the Hart Dynasty it seems and they haven’t even competed yet.â€￾

JBL: “There is no dissention. Teddy Hart took the reigns and provided order. That kid thought he could just use his girlfriend to sneak into the legacy know as the Hart family? If Teddy wouldn’t have slapped him I would have.â€￾

Joey Styles: “Well your not exactly a Hart either.â€￾

JBL: “but I at least have respect to the man for god sakes not go running my mouth like you Styles.â€￾

Joey Styles: “Well anyways folks we are going to head to commercial break and we will be back after a few short messages.â€￾

-Cuts to commercial Break-

-Returns to program-

(Kurt Angle is seen walking down the hallway with his mouth guard in and an intense expression on his face. Suddenly Angle stops in his tracks staring straight ahead. The camera pans over and he is face to face with Shawn Michaels.)

Shawn Michaels: “Kurt, I know you and I have not always seen eye to eye, but I want you to know that if you need someone to watch your back. The Heartbreak Kid will be there.â€￾

(Angle looks at Michaels for a few seconds and than walks past Michaels and down the hallway.)

JBL: “What in the hell is Shawn Michaels doing sticking his nose into someone else business?â€￾

Joey Styles: “He is watching out for Kurt Angle because if anyone knows how underhanded and slimy Triple H and Ric Flair are it is Shawn Michaels.â€￾

Ric Flair w/ Triple H vs. Kurt Angle

Lillian Garcia: “This is the main event of the evening, introducing first, From Charlotte, North Carolina weighing in at 243 lbs, The Nature Boy Ric Flair!â€￾

(Flair appears in his robe on stage strutting and Triple H appears behind him. Flair makes his way down to aisle as the crowd boo's. Flair goes up the steel stairs into the ring and takes off his robe while Triple H stands on the outside and claps for the Nature Boy.)

Lillian Garcia: “And his opponent from Atlanta, Georgia weighing in at 250lbs, The Olympic Gold Medalist, Kurt Angle!â€￾

(Angle appears on the stage from a lift brining him up into the middle of the stage. A single light shines on him as he lifts his head up and raises his arm showing the American flag on his back. Angle walks down the ramp glaring at Flair and slides into the ring. Angle takes off his jacket and flag and just glare at Flair)

Angle and Flair stare at each other from across the ring and quickly move towards each other in the middle of the ring. Both men stand face to face and out of nowhere Flair lands a thumb to the eye. Angle hunches over and Flair quickly grabs Angle in a side headlock. Flair performs a takeover and squeezes. Angle wraps his arms around the waist of Flair and swings his hips to get to his knees. Angle rises to his feet and Flair keeps the side headlock locked in tight. Angle moves back against the ropes and bounces off a bit and pushes Flair off. Flair runs across the ring and bounces off the ropes as Angle walks to the middle of the ring holding his eye. Flair runs at Angle and drops him down to the mat with a shoulder block. Flair struts right by Angle but Angle suddenly reaches out and grabs the ankle of Flair and pulls, causing Flair to fall face first onto the mat. Angle rises to his feet quickly and goes for the Anklelock but Flair scrambles and grabs the bottom rope quickly. The referee pulls Angle back and Flair rolls out of the ring underneath the bottom rope to the outside of the ring.
Triple H and Flair meet on the outside of the ring as Angle stands in the ring and Flair nods and rolls back into the ring and both men circle the middle of the ring. Angle goes for a collar elbow tie up but Flair reacts with a knife edge chop to the chest of Angle. Angle takes a few steps back and Flair continues to knife edge chop Angle until he is backed up into a corner. Angle clutches at his chest and Flair measures and lands a straight right hand to the jaw of Angle. Flair begins to unload a series of right and left hands and ends his flurry with a loud knife edge chop. Flair grabs the wrist of Angle and attempts to whip Angle across the ring but Angle reverses it. Flair hit’s the turnbuckles hard and stumbles out of the corner and Angle rushes in and wraps his arms around the body of Flair. Angle pops his hips and sends Flair over with an overhead belly to belly suplex. Angle walks over to Flair and picks him up to his feet. Angle moves behind Flair and grabs him around his waist. And sends him over with a German suplex. Angle keeps his hands clasped and rolls over and picks him up to his feet. Angle sends Flair over once again with another German suplex. Angle kept his hands clasped and rose up to his feet while dragging Flair up to his feet as well. Flair reached out and grabbed the referee by the shirt as Angle tried to German suplex him. The referee tried to pull away and Flair lands a mule kick low blow to Angle and Flair lets the referee go.
Angle immediately drops to his knees and Flair turns around and grabs the head of Angle. Flair several straight right hands to the face of Angle before the referee pulls Flair off of him. Flair moves back to Angle and picks Angle up to his feet. Flair looks Angle in the face and goes Wooooooo. Flair goes for a right hand but Angle ducks under it and wraps his arms around the waist of Flair and sends Flair over with a German suplex. Angle rolls over and keeps his hands locked around the waist of Flair but Flair reaches out and grabs the ropes. Angle goes for another German suplex and pulls as hard as he can. Flair holds on tight and the referee counts 1.…2.…3.…4.…and the referee forces Angle to release his hold. As Angle lets go Flair throws back an elbow that lands on the jaw of Angle. Flair turns around and lands a knife edge chop to the Angle making him stumble back a bit. Flair grabs the wrist of Angle and attempts to whip him but Angle stops himself and pulls Flair towards him. Angle pulls Flair up onto his shoulders to attempt the angle slam but Flair quickly rakes the eyes of Angle. Angle lets go of Flair and Flair lands on his feet behind Angle. Angle is hunched over and Flair drops down and chop blocks the back of Angles knee.

Angle holds his leg and Flair picks him up to his feet. Angle is bent down holding his knee and Flair runs back and bounces off the ropes. Flair runs towards Angle and lands a stomp to the front of Angle’s knee. Angle falls face first and Flair stands in front of him and lets out a loud Wooooooo! Angle crawls over to the ropes and uses them to get to his feet slowly. Flair stalks up behind Angle and lands a kick to the back of Angle’s knee. Angle holds onto the ropes tightly to keep himself on his feet. Flair grabs the wrist of Angle and pulls him to the middle of the ring. Flair leans back and lands a knife edge chop while holding onto the wrist of Angle. Flair follows it up with a kick to the front of Angle’s knee. Angle drops down to one knee and Flair bends down and picks him back up to one leg. Flair picks Angle up by one leg and drops him down executing a shin breaker. Flair holds onto the ankle of Angle as he balances on one foot and than lands an inside leg trip sending Angle onto his back. Angle holds onto the ankle of Angle and lets out a Wooooooo! Flair spins around and locks in a Figure Four Leg Lock on Angle. And is screaming in pain as he lays back. The referee drops down and counts 1.…2.…and Angle sits up writhing in pain. Angle leans toward his side and tries to reverse the Figure Four by turning over. Flair fights to stop Angle from turning over but Angle reaches and turns and reverses it. Flair screams as Angle has it locked in. Flair lets go of the Figure Four and both men are down in the ring holding their legs. The referee starts to count 1.…2.…3.…4.…5.…and Flair uses the ropes to get to his feet as Angle attempts to use the ropes as well.

Flair walks over to Angle and bends down and grabs his leg and pulls him away from the ropes and towards the corner a bit. Flair spins around and goes for the Figure Four once again but Angle gets his foot up and puts his foot on Flairs backside and Angle pushes him off as hard as he could. Flair is shoved off and runs chest first into the top turnbuckle. Flair backs up and Angle quickly gets to his feet and grabs Flair and sends him over landing the Angle Slam. Angle is flat on the mat clutching at his knee as Flair is clutching at his back. Both men are on the mat and the referee slowly starts to count once again 1.…2.….3.…4.…5.…6.…and Angle crawls over and gets an arm across the chest of Flair. The referee drops down and counts 1.…2.…and Flair kicks out. Angle rolls over and is breathing hard. Angle rolls over and starts to get to his feet. Angle favors his knee a bit but a look of intensity covers his face as he takes down his straps. Angle grabs the ankle of Flair and drags him to the middle of the ring. Angle locks in the Ankle lock and Flair begins to desperately flail on the mat trying to crawl towards the ropes. Flair crawls an gets inches away from the ropes and Angle pulls Flair back to the middle of the ring. Angle drops down and wraps his legs around the leg of Flair and synchs in the Ankle Lock more. Triple H is seen sliding into the ring and drops an elbow across the knee of Angle. The referee calls for the bell.

Joey Styles: “What the hell? Triple H ruins an amazing match. What a prick!â€￾

JBL: “You better watch your mouth! He saw Flair was in trouble and that’s what a good comrade does! If he is in trouble you go in and help. You can’t come down on Triple H for doing what is right! And I hope he hears what you say so he can come and beat the hell out of you and your smart mouth!â€￾

Triple H straddles Angle and grabs him by the head and lands straight right hands to the face and forehead of Angle. Flair gets to his feet and holds his ankle for a second but than moves over and lands a few stomps to the knee of Angle. Triple H stands upright and walks over to the ropes and exit’s the ring. Flair immediately picks up where Triple H left off and begins to land a flurry of punches to the face of Angle. Triple H looks under the ring and pulls out a sledgehammer. Triple H rolls back into the ring and Flair stands up looking down at a bloody Kurt Angle. Triple H holds the sledgehammer up and Flair see’s it and nods yes and points down to the knee of Angle. Flair moves down and grabs the ankle of Angle and stretches his leg out. Triple H raises the sledgehammer above his head but pauses and looks to Flair. Triple H lowers the sledgehammer and hands it to Flair who stands up and takes the sledgehammer from Triple H. Triple H moves over and holds the ankle of Angle. Flair looks down and points the hammer at the knee of Angle and lifts it above his head. Suddenly Shawn Michaels is seen running down the ramp and slides into the ring. Flair looks at Michaels and receives a taste of Sweet Chin Music to the side of his face. Flair drops the sledgehammer and hit’s the mat. Triple H lets go of Angle’s ankle and turns and receives several snapping right hands and Michaels takes a step back to go for Sweet Chin Music but Triple H drops to the mat and rolls out of the ring before Michaels can connect. Triple H and a rubber legged Ric Flair meet on the entrance ramp staring in the ring at Michaels who is trying to help Angle.

Joey Styles: “Thank god for Shawn Michaels! If he hadn’t shown up when he did, Triple H and Ric Flair would have broken Kurt Angle’s leg!â€￾

JBL: “Once again it is Shawn Michaels sticking his nose where it doesn’t belong! He has no idea what he is getting himself into by putting himself in the line of fire.â€￾

Joey Styles: “Well I guess we will find out on the next edition of Pro Wrestling Destiny!â€￾

THE Renegade Diesel

Reaction score
Whoa, I just stumbled onto this, and god damn. Your graphics are sick btw. The roster is kick ass, and so are the tag teams. I'm shocked from how badass this looks. This reeks of something just as big as SWA. Here's my first review, for your first show. Which I loved btw.

Andrew Walkers announcement was good, and interesting to say the least. The new GM, I'd say would be Foley, Jarrett, or maybe even SCSA? Regardles, your going to give us one HELL of a suprise.

Samoa Joe & Styles in the X~Divison is original as a lot of people tend to have them in the ME nowadays. The match was a very good opener, and had a ton of action. Classic stuff from the two, who get along great in the ring, and your portrayed that perfectly. I'm glad Joe wins, so you can push him to the X title, and have Styles dominate the midcard.

Triple H/Angle I thought would be a comedic segment with Angle getting HHH's locker room or something, but tbh it was a cheap way to just get a match going. Flair saved the segment, as he was written pretty good. The way he kisses ass to Angle, but puts Trips over.

Showtime versus Morgan wasn't a complete squash. Matter a fact, it wasn't a squash. Young gets a very suprising win over Morgan which I enjoyed reading. Although it was very short. Still good action. Makes the first match seem SO long.

Kevin Nash? Well, thats good I guess. I love Diesel. Hence my username. Global Tag Tournament sounds very interesting. I cant wait to see how you go with that, but the company reminds me too much of TNA. Not the bad TNA, the good TNA lol.

The tag match was very good, and I'm so glad that the Mega-Powers aren't jobbers. They are repersenting the US! Anyways, the action was good, and I chuckled when Haas played Hogan lol. Londrick didn't get buried though which is good, and most people wouldv'e probably put them over in this situation. You stayed original, and didn't. Props there. Lethal is def. the strength in the MP, but Haas actually contributes to the match which is good. BTW, make Kendrick a singles star.

TJ Wilson is by all means not Teddy's bitch. Lol, at Hart pimp slapping him though. Anyways, this was interesting, and idk why you'd show some issues in the team, that kind of hints a break up or something, and you JUST started the BTB.

Flair & Angle is easily the best match of the night. Great action, and Flair didn't drag one bit. The technicallity of the too flowed beautifully, and I'm suprised the Figure Four counter at the end which transitioned into an Angle Slam didn't put Flair away. HHH ending the match is good, and the heels are def. getting some major heat. Though I enjoy them as heels, you do it in every BTB lol, and I wouldn't be suprised if people start growing weary, and tired of it. I marked when HBK made the save. HBK is also always the main face of your BTB's. Angle/HBK alliance? That'd be interesting, as they are two nemesis'.

The show was great Andrew, and I cant wait to read the next eddition. I'm def. stoked for this BTB, and I cant wait for you to continue with things. I'm already a fan of the BTB.

CT Styles

Pro-Wrestling Destiny Review

First off, I'm really excited for this and you posted a show quicker than I expected. We open with a lick-ass comment from Joey Styles concerning JBL :p before we go into the opening promo with the one and only Andrew Walker. Will we be seeing Andrew Walker taking a competing role with this new General Manager? I'm getting that impression by some of the comments he made at the end. I'm trying to think of people who have been a World Heavyweight Champions in two companies. Booker T? Big Show? Kurt Angle?Ric Flair? I'm interested in this. Good start.

The first match-up in Pro Wrestling Destiny is an X-Division bout between two of the greats from that division: AJ Styles and Samoa Joe. Let's see if they can turn it on and kick Pro Wrestling Destiny off with a bang. Joe seems to maintain the control throughout the beginning of the match with AJ struggling. Joe really seems to keep AJ Styles in his control throughout the first part of the match but I predict a strong Styles comeback in order for a great match to occur which I predict. Like I thought, Styles makes a strong comeback and manages to control Joe with some rather good offense, coming up short for the win numerous times. Styles has many near-falls and I personally thought he would've won the match but Joe got the win in the end with a Muscle Buster after busting AJ open. Good match, a little long though, I thought.

We're brought into the locker-room where there is a confrontation between Kurt Angle and the duo of Triple H and Ric Flair. There was a few spelling mistakes in this which could've been cleaned up. Pretty good promo, I thought. Nothing amazing, but decent.

Matt Morgan versus Eric Young is announced to be next, please push Morgan over Young. Morgan loses via a surprise moonsault sort of thing. At least it wasn't a really clean victory where Young demolished him. Morgan still maintains credibility and it has that fluke sort of feel to it, so I'm not complaining too much. Would've liked a Morgan win though.

Kevin Nash as the General Manager, I should've at least thought of him as an option.. damn. The tag-team announcement's pretty good and should be exciting. The Mega-Powers taking on London and Kendrick, now, if Haas and Lethal win, I get the impression you want to push them, if London and Kendrick do, then I get the impression Haas and Lethal are just a jobbing team. Let's see what unfolds. I liked the start with the outperforming of each other, nice touch. Pretty even opening with neither team having a distinct advantage. The Mega-Powers get the win, which I truly didn't expect. I get the impression you want to push them with this win and it will be interesting where you indeed do go with this team. Not a bad match, readable.

A Hart Dynasty promo is next with noticeable animosity between Teddy Hart and TJ Wilson. A future feud possibly? I may be exaggerating it a bit.

We then cut to Angle walking to the ring where he is met with Shawn Michaels who offers his help in which he receives no answer.

The Main Event is next and one thing I noticed is, there wasn't any hype for it and until the time came for the main event, I had no idea who was in it. Might want to work on that for next week's show. Anyway, with the match: it started off pretty well I thought. The chemistry between the two is surprisingly better than what I expected. Flair is also surprising me with how he's kept up with someone like Angle and managed to hold the momentum of the match in certain areas albeit with dirty tactics sometimes. As always with main event consisting of big names and people who can't lose momentum, there's a dirty finish. The match as a whole was pretty entertaining and a good read setting up interesting feud possibilities with the participants involved with the ending and events that panned out.

My overall thoughts on the show were that there was some spelling and wording mistakes which made some areas look a little rushed. The promos were pretty well done but to me, they felt rather short and light-on with this episode. I can't remember ever seeing hype for the main event or anything saying who was in the main event which was a bit disappointing and something that I feel needs to be added. Overall it was a pretty good show and I'll continue to read.

6/10

Gards Jr.

Reaction score
Pro Wrestling Destiny huh, well Andrew, I like the early posting of the show, but even though i am a mark, I will still be picking on your show, just cause it is fun. Lets begin!

First of all, Joey Styles is done well but honestly, JBL seems a little off and I can't really get into his commentary. Another thing is that tyou did not use your opening commentary very well and you didn't really get me that excited for the show, which usually is done by the opening commentary, anyway onto Walker in the ring. First of all, this promo had a great start but I would love to have seen asome crowd interraction throughout the whole thing, would have made the whole promo that much more enjoyable. Overall a good opening promo, that got me interested in seeing whast will happen next and who will be the champion. Also, I would have loved it to be longer, with someone interfering maybe, someone from SWA or Andrew's past or something, more enjoyable that way.

The next lot of commentary did its job but it still coulda done more, much like the Walker promo could of. I am going to say the same thing to you that I did to Brandon, move after move matches get boring after the first paragraph, well considering so far I have only read the first paragraph, lets continue. After paragraph two, it is still pretty boring, there is one thing I want from you and that is EMOTION! It could improve your full matches terribly and you qwould be all the better writer for it. I read no facial expressions or little selling in this whole match so far and it is making me bored, the whole point in BTB if you want readers is to entertain them. My nexrt point is that you should have please broken up that match in the last paragraph, I got lost a couple of times. Other then the selling the match just seemed to be droning on and on thats about all I have to say.

The promo was good but it needed to be longer and more in depth, it is just not enjoyable if when you are just getting into the promo it comes to an abrupt end, so not happy:(. The commentary is getting better as the show goes on as well Andrew. The match was alright albeit boring, I hate these two guys and the way you wrote the match which was like droning on about move after move, it dissapointed me.

CROWD REACTION, FINALLY ANDREW! The promo from New General Manager was good but I sill did not like too much because I want to see Crowd reactions during the promo Andrew, make it happen.

------------------------------------------------

I will finish it tomorrow, I am a bit to tired to pick on your show anymore.

The Leviathan

Reaction score
My Review:

Opening Promo with Mr. Walker - Hmmm... it seems good but I felt a heelish character on Walker here compared to the SWA's Andrew Walker. I wonder who the GM is, my prediction is Flair.

AJ Styles vs. Samoa Joe - Entertaining match here and it shows that you are a Joe mark. No storyline progress here I bet but it gives Joe an early point in your BTB. I just wish he could be at the Main Event.

Triple H/Kurt Angle - A simple and short promo here, but I bet it started a feud between the two (lol... it all started 'coz of lack in locker rooms, go blame Andrew Walker!). This promo made me think if HHH and Flair will recruit some guys and build a new Evolution like stable.

Matt Morgan vs. Eric Young - By looking at this match, I am confident that this will be a squash match and as the match goes, I thought I was right but then at the end the little guy won. Hmmm... looks like another feud to start here... The ending made the match interesting...

Kevin Nash as GM!!! - Whoah! Never thought of it, It's Big Sexy Kevin Nash and this promo suddenly jumped off into an announcement of a Tag Tournament. I am not that interested with Nash being the GM but I know you's hiding some surprises Andrew that will make us like/hate Nash. And also, the Global Tag Tourney looks good.

Mega Powers vs. Londrick - Ooooohhh Yeah! The MP won a face vs. face battle! I knew it this two will be big in this BTB! I am now rooting them to become the tag champs!

Hart Dynasty Promo: LOL! Poor TJ Wilson, looks like an early Dynasty implosion right here but let's see if Ted let TJ join the faction with open arms...

Flair vs. Angle - Nice main event, I remember Flair's work at WM 24 lol... And the ending is predictable... but then the next part is a bit surprising with the arrival of HBK. A HBK/Angle team up ay! Quite intriguing...

Overall: This is a fast paced show Andrew, you already build up some feuds and storyline (me thinks...) and some shocking announcements... I will be watching at Kevin Nash here and see how will he shape things up. I believe I have nothing to say more here.... I'll try to catch up with your next show...

Qwake

Opening Promo: Pretty good way to start off the show with the Co-Owner, Andrew Walker, adressing the fans. I liked this because it got the readers interested and built suspense for the show, all the readers at this point would have been guessing who Mr Walker was talking about which was a smart move Andrew. I thought you could have gone a little more in-depth with this to really have us readers wondering who it would be but I guess getting right to the point was easier and would most likely make for more enjoyment for the other readers. I'm suprised you didn't have any wrestlers come down and start off feuds or anything, I'm not saying its a bad thing nobody came down, I wa just a little shocked that they didn't. Nice way to start off.

Samoa Joe Vs AJ Styles: We all know how well these two work together in the ring in real life and you really showed that here. This was a great match and the length was good, as it shows that you are a great match writer and also that these two are great in-ring competitiors. Joe started off the match very dominant, AJ had a good comeback but couldn't manage to put Joe away. The finish to the match was good, Joe busting Styles open before getting the victory should mean that Joe will have a big role in this BTB whether its in the X-Division or not. Side note, what was up with the last paragraph, it was huge compared to the oher two, did you really get into the match and forget about it or something, I've done that before lol. Anyways, great opening match and first ever match in PWD, lets hope we see plenty more of these which I am sure we will.

Angle/HHH/Flair segment: Wasn't bad but I thought it was missing something. I think HHH needed to be a little more involved, he is a big name so he should have had more involvement in this. Flair's part in this was good, and Kurt was well done, nothing special here but it should make for a good Main Event and most likely a feud of some sort between Angle and either of the other two.

Matt Morgan Vs Eric Young: Not a bad match here, this should definitely set up a feud of some sort. If there is to be a feud from this, I think it will be a good way to establish both of these guys into your BTB. Young getting the suprise win (even suprising to himself) was unexpected by me, I was sure Morgan was going to squash him but I think you chose the right path if you are serious with Young. The match itself wasn't outstanding but it will hopefully lead to some good things.

New General Manager: KEVIN NASH! Very unexpected tbh, I'm not a fan of Nash but it should be good as he is the GM and not wrestling although I see him getting in the ring sometime but atleast its not fulltime lol. His first announcement was a good one, I like tournaments and a tag tournament should be interesting!

Mega-Powers Vs Londrick: I very competitive matchup here, I lol'd at Haas Hogan. I good start to the Tag Tournament and I am happy you gave Lethal and Haas the win as not many people push Haas (as soon as Hogan is at the end of his name he has success lol). Good start to the tourney and I look forward to reading the other matches which should be highly entertaining if they're anything like this match. :y:

Hart Dynasty Promo: I liked this. It showed us that Teddy Hart is pretty much the leader of this team and that TJ isn't yet really wanted in the team. I think Teddy and TJ would make for a better team then Smith and either of them but with whatever you are doin' with these guys it may not fit in that way. I am interested to see where this goes, it seems a little too predictable that TJ will turn on them and feud with Teddy, that would be a good feud but at this point it seems a little too obvious, lets see where you take this.

Main Event: This was actually more entertaining then I thought it would have been, I think their styles mixed quite well but I had predicted it would be a screwy ending, Michaels telling Angle he had his back before the match pretty much confirmed to me that the ending would be crazy with either being DQ or an attack after the match. Angle pretty much had the match won until HHH attacked him which would have recieved alot of boos from the crowd, typical heel like tactic. I see a tag match between the four next show round, which could be good. What I noticed was that there was a lack of hype for the Main Event, we didn't even know if it was Flair or HHH until Flair came down and I saw nothing saying anything about it which isn't like you. Good Main Event though, hope to see more.

Thoughts: A good first show Andrew, although I don't think it was up to your usual standard. It's probably just keyboard rust and writing rust since you haven't written much lately and your laptop was broken. There was a lack of hype for the Main Event which dissappointed me, you should have hyped it so it got us readers excited to continue reading and get to the M/E. There were a few spelling errors but nothing to bad, the show may have been a little rushed for you, you did get it up quite quickly, I guess you were eagar to get back into writing lol. Still wasn't a bad show, and I expect next weeks show to be an improvement from this show, hopefully you showcase a little more of the roster too. 7/10 Overall imo.

chessarmy

Best match: Ric Flair vs Kurt Angle, even though Triple H ruined it, the match itself was awesome and the post-match with HBK running down to help Angle was great. Hopefully this sets up Angle/HBK vs Flair/Trips, anything with HHH vs HBK is awesome since their feud in 02 was the shit

Worst match: Probably Eric Young vs Matt Morgan, it was still a good match but I don't think Young should have won. At least Morgan got his heat back afterwards

Best angle: Kevin Nash being announced as the new GM, simply because of the shock factor. I would have liked his promo to be a bit longer, but I just love this idea. Nash will be a great GM for your promotion, you made a good choice

Worst angle: I'm going with the Hart Dynasty segment simply because it just didn't feel right, why were they fighting again? I understand TJ needs to pay his dues before he can become an important member, but the fact that the group which is closely nit in real life, are fighting out of the blue just didn't work for me.

Additional thoughts: Your BTB is on fire already, there's a huge HBK/HHH/Flair/Angle feud to look forward to, Nash is the GM, and to top it all off there's a big tag team tournament (first match won by The Mega Powers of course :laugh:). Great first show, I'll be reviewing the next

Overall rating: 8.5

seX-Power

Matches-

The opener with Samoa Joe and AJ Styles is a match done to death, but if done well it comes off as really well done. This was no exception and it definitely delivered though I'm a little concerned about the match length. Matt Morgan taking on Eric Young is fairly standard stuff and Morgan dominating is predicted, but the shock win is not. The end is a little confusing because I don't know where you're going or who you're pushing with this. The tag team match with Londrick (which is a shit name) and the Mega Powers is cool and you played off Hogan and Savage's antics well. I thought they'd be comedy jobbers but obviously not so I look forward to how far they can go. The main event is another great match and would be match of the night (Joe/AJ imo) if not for the dirty finish, which you would have to expect anyway. They had chemistry I thought they wouldn't and I liked the post match attack/brawl as well. Overall, matches were probably too long and got tiring to read, but were of a good to great quality with the opener being the best.

Promos-

We start naturally with Andrew Walker who does a generic introduction promo to hype up the BTB and I think you could have given him some more character. HHH, Flair and Angle backstage is alright but Flair's ass-kissing confused me because you know, he's not meant to be a total pussy. Pretty lame way to make a match or start a feud in my opinion. Nash as GM is pretty cool I guess and his promo was in character but should have gone longer and had more to it. Hart Dynasty backstage showcases some tension that could have been way more subtle and come at a later time (its the 1st show ffs) but nevertheless I choose it as Promo of the Night. That being said it was still only average so improvement is needed. Finally, Angle walks past HBK and brushes him off which makes me question whether he is heel or face. It also confirms that HBK will play a part in the main event. Overall, there should have been more promos, and the short length made for some standard/average stuff.

Overall-

-Matches too long
-Promos too short
-Overall show should be more
-Commentary should be less
-Showcase more of your roster
-Room for improvement
-Entertaining read
-Some spelling/grammar issues
-More storylines could have been made
-6/10 :)