Prison Break

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Rated RJC

Reaction score
About a month or two ago I started watching this series from the beginning and I just finished a week ago. Needless to say for people that have seen it, it is just an amazing show. Great plot twists and very well developed characters. Each character is unique and really a credit to the writers for doing an outstanding job.

What does everybody else think of Prison Break?

BTW, T-Bag is the definition of the word 'Epic' for any Television Character.

The Rated R CMStar

This show was great. I watched the entire series and then went out of my way to find and buy the damn TV movie. Season 3 had some backlash from the people saying it sucked, however, I just think it was because people just got on the bandwagon so to speak of watching Prison Break, and as in Season 3 they did something completely different, they decided they didn't like it anymore.

Prison Break is one of my favorite series of all time though

str8edgepunk

Reaction score
Prison break was an excellent show. Robert Knepper was great as T-Bag and proves how good of an actor he his by playing a completely, and I mean completely, different character in Heroes (Samuel).

Famou$ 187

Greatest show ever made imo,newest season is suppose to come on this year. I can't wait tbh.