Prison Break Mafia Game Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Odo

Avert thine eyes
Reaction score
I have faith junk is just cutting promos

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
more or less than you had Nom was going to flip scum :(

Alco

Reaction score
Looks like a mental checkout tbh. Not very confident.

Evans

I can be your long lost pal
Reaction score
Favorite Sports Team
u6DnU5I
Vote Junk

I’m gonna find somewhere else to play if I get the itch to play, town faking info on town cause they’re so sure on being right.

I’ve been active, trying to solve the game and started it super early to see who would vote for me and make reads that way so I don’t know what you guys want from me at this point, I’m just gonna cut ties.

If you are town (and I don’t really think you are) then I’m sorry, it’s a bad lynch and yes not stellar play.

But please don’t act like I’ve faked info or done it intentionally to ruin anything for you, my earlier posts were misinterpreted and I let the wagon run.

If you flip town, it’ll be me getting the shit for it and I imagine there’ll be a fair bit of it.

Junkette

Reaction score
I’m not cutting promos, I’m telling the truth and you’ll see how I feel when I flip.

@Raidokken I think I’m lynched

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
fun stuff like i said

Junkette

Reaction score
If you are town (and I don’t really think you are) then I’m sorry, it’s a bad lynch and yes not stellar play.

But please don’t act like I’ve faked info or done it intentionally to ruin anything for you, my earlier posts were misinterpreted and I let the wagon run.

If you flip town, it’ll be me getting the shit for it and I imagine there’ll be a fair bit of it.

This ain’t the first time I’m lynched for stuff like this so until you’re lynched as the cop and then faked info on you won’t know how it feels to constantly put in effort as town and be lynched by a community you started out playing your favourite game with only to be ridiculed during bad times and CONSTANTLY mislynched.

Like I’m the player who got everyone to sign up and in the above you thread way back in like 2008, cause so played Ace’s game and enjoyed it a year before, I’m not the reason this section/community exists but I’m a founder and no matter what I do, I’m treated like garbage.

Pez

Lower Decks
Reaction score
Favorite Sports Team
n1QhWSb
Ngl if junk flips blue I wouldn't mind the vig shooting odo. That's gonna be 2 in a row of "I was so sure" and he's already trying to preempt people questioning the lynch

RDK

All glory to God
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wadebarrett
Favorite Sports Team
eZIPN8K
Vote Count

Odo (1) - Doddsy
Mikey (1) - Lethal
Junk (8) - Hank, Odo, Alco, Poyser, Barry, Ace, Jeff, Pez
Doddsy (1) - Junk

I am going to bed so Lynch Junk
Vote Doddsy

Considering nearly everyone thought Tweet was flipping scum, his early defenders reads like scum trying to look good post flip, especially given the timing of his entrance being everyone talking about Tweet/N0M

@Showtime save_me
unvote
vote ev
Screw it.

Vote Junk
vote junk

if town i quit
Vote Junk

I’m gonna find somewhere else to play if I get the itch to play, town faking info on town cause they’re so sure on being right.

I’ve been active, trying to solve the game and started it super early to see who would vote for me and make reads that way so I don’t know what you guys want from me at this point, I’m just gonna cut ties.

Self votes will not be counted, you can consider this a mod-kill for playing against win conditions.

Welcome to Prison Break Mafia!

You are Seth Hoffner, Fox River aligned

You are a Vanilla Townie

Seth_Hoffner2.jpg

Quickly nicknamed 'Cherry', Hoffner was quickly taken under the wing by the dangerous Theodore Bagwell, this would be the beginning and the end for Hoffner who was left under T-Bag's clutches and crying out for help.

You are a Vanilla Townie.

You have no active abilities.

You win if all threats to the town are eliminated and at least one town-aligned player is alive.

It is now Night 2. You have approx 12 hours.​

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
cool you guys fucking suck. i quit.

Evans

Reaction score
Favorite Sports Team
u6DnU5I
This ain’t the first time I’m lynched for stuff like this so until you’re lynched as the cop and then faked info on you won’t know how it feels to constantly put in effort as town and be lynched by a community you started out playing your favourite game with only to be ridiculed during bad times and CONSTANTLY mislynched.

Like I’m the player who got everyone to sign up and in the above you thread way back in like 2008, cause so played Ace’s game and enjoyed it a year before, I’m not the reason this section/community exists but I’m a founder and no matter what I do, I’m treated like garbage.

I nearly got lynched for the colour of my alignment which shared the colour of the people directly pushing me, so yeah I think I can relate to bad lynches lol

Odo

Avert thine eyes
Reaction score

you made a shit play and caught some heat :draper2

Evans

Reaction score
Favorite Sports Team
u6DnU5I

Odo

Avert thine eyes
Reaction score
Lmao someone please shoot one of magic or Doddsy, Idc which

Status
Not open for further replies.