Prison Break Mafia Game Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
And sadly you have a shit role claim so I'm not exactly going to be sad if I'm wrong. Such is life

Odo

Avert thine eyes
Reaction score
To be clear, there’s no fathomable reason why all 3 of tweet, phenom and Doddsy can’t all be scum, and tbf if they are, it fits that junk and magic are town, and then poe is routine

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
To be clear, there’s no fathomable reason why all 3 of tweet, phenom and Doddsy can’t all be scum, and tbf if they are, it fits that junk and magic are town, and then poe is routine

Yep. Agree there is 0 reason they can't all be aligned. Suppose we're just each wanting our man xp

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
Like sorry Tweet, the posts you have made have done very little to convince me or frankly most others. If phenom wasn't on the table ud b dead already. These are facts imo
I mean people are still on my ass for stuff that happened 80 pages ago, and for overtly not giving a fuck, which I can't believe people would actually think that I'd treat my scum teammates that way. My town teammates if all they're up to is taking credit for my hypothetical scum flip and generally being egomaniacs - sure, those are people I will upend.

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
I mean people are still on my ass for stuff that happened 80 pages ago, and for overtly not giving a fuck, which I can't believe people would actually think that I'd treat my scum teammates that way. My town teammates if all they're up to is taking credit for my hypothetical scum flip and generally being egomaniacs - sure, those are people I will upend.

Well last I checked I wasn't the only one in the thread . You could have just as easily engaged with ppl like odo , magic, etc. Afaik I don't think you really did?

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
Anyway I'm off to sleep, you guys do whatever extremely excellent town players do

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
I'm sorry that my conviction makes you think I'm an egomaniac however , didn't mean to offend you

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
Well last I checked I wasn't the only one in the thread . You could have just as easily engaged with ppl like odo , magic, etc. Afaik I don't think you really did?
I've commented on various players, I've answered a question or two from N0M and Poyser, that's all I've felt up to doing. If that's not enough for you, by all means get to doing something about it.

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
I've commented on various players, I've answered a question or two from N0M and Poyser, that's all I've felt up to doing. If that's not enough for you, by all means get to doing something about it.

:reigns3 I am

Lethal

Tiffy Time
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
fnexxBT
Favorite Wrestler
SdPLF
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Sports Team
lJlFfto
Favorite Sports Team
pxAmCgn
Favorite Sports Team
detroitlions
Favorite Sports Team
LMoHyDQ
:confused

this was 2 pages apart Lethal.

Correct. Whilst I originally did prefer Tweet or TKOK, I pressed Tweet to explain his motivation for his early claim and subsequent play around it, and am thusly satisified with his answers, for now. He's definitely not off my radar.

Then you have Odo, in an absolute purple patch of form, who is highly confident on you being scum. I'm going to back to leading horse whereas my judgement is very questionable and prone to a lot of error.

Lethal

Tiffy Time
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
fnexxBT
Favorite Wrestler
SdPLF
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Sports Team
lJlFfto
Favorite Sports Team
pxAmCgn
Favorite Sports Team
detroitlions
Favorite Sports Team
LMoHyDQ
@Jeff Valley Driver I went through all 95 pages for my voting chart.

Current wagon is 8 for Tweet & 8 for PHEN0M.

Does the class wish for the chart?

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
Uh did I miss it or did tweet ask us for questions and then ignore my question about doddsy despite being the only one to ask him a question? Lol

Odo

Avert thine eyes
Reaction score

whos talking about taking credit for anything? I think you’re overegging the pity pudding a tad here

Status
Not open for further replies.